Biggest Blunder in BB history?

stranger782

I have only watched season 5,6 & 7 but I think Janelle's not nominating Will to replace Boogie has to be in the top five. Others of note: Howie nominating James and Sara, Scott nominating Holly, Nakomis not reaching out to Cowboy,and Kaysar giving Jennifer HOH.

1. marcellus veto

2. kaysar button

3. howie james nom

Guest StarBaby

I don't know, I think it is looking pretty good for Janelle right now. Dani just said there is no way she is gonna get the votes to win if she is in final two. So, who would you want to be sitting next to? If Will can't be sitting next to Boogie at the end, maybe he wants Janelle there which guarantees Will a win. There are several others who might be thinking that way too. And I don't know if anyone else heard the hurried little convo between Boogie and Will earlier, but they said something to the effect that they would be sitting in the final four with Janelle and Danielle, because they could keep them going at each other every week, and keep the target off of them.

The newest biggest blunder could be Erika campaigning against Boogie this week (before he is even put up as a replacement, which he probably won't be anyway, but word has already drifted back to Boogie). Smart move, Erika(NOT).

"3.letting the BB3 jury see all of danielle's diary rooms to vote lisa as the winner"

Yes this was a shame. If anything it should have been Will called out in BB2. I was really hoping Danielle won that year but she was really screwed by BB.

Yep, Kaysar and the botton, Marcellas and the Veto.

Remember in BB5 when Jase survived eviction. Then he started yelling at all the girls in the house, especially adria. That was when BB decided to reveal the "twins". Oh my, that was a good one!

Marcellas not using the veto on himself was definitely the biggest mistake, although he probably wouldn't have won anyway.

Dana forming an alliance with the stooges so early on was pretty bad too. She was part of the biggest alliance in the house and they were only a few weeks into the game before she decided to switch over to the other side and put up Jack, Allison and David. And who was the next one out the door after David? Ol' Buzzard Crotch herself.

Deadmidgetwalking, how long have you been saying that? She's been the primary target since she walked through the door, just like she was last year. Last year she made it to the final three. This year she's made it halfway through so far. The more the odds are against her, the better she seems to respond. All this without ever once bitching and moaning that she wants to go home, calling the internet fans losers, calling out CBS, complaining about eating slop, etc., etc., etc.

I wouldn't count her out just yet.

Unfortunately, she is still playing like it was last season...tit (no pun intended) for tat.

Last year Sovs lost one - the next week the HOH who nom'd the Sov was put up. Sometimes you need to play a different strategy, but in this case Janelle (unless she is a really great actress) is totally clueless about who her nemesis' really are.

Never Say anything in this game unless you want the world to know.

1) Kaysar and Jennifer... omg the worst!

2) Marcellas and the veto/Kaysar telling Maggie that he knew about the partners... keep your secrets a secret!

3) Howie nominating James and Sarah.... he handed the nerdherd the whole game!

Biggest Blunders:

1. Big Brother All Stars

2. Marjudas not using POV

3. Tie between Kaysar giving HOH to Jblow and Howie nominating Jameth.

Add this one to the list. Although admittedly minor compared to some of the others, I think it still merits a place on the list: Will lobbying Janelle to nominate Marcellas on one hand and then turning around and telling her that Marcellas is the only person in the house that he would not vote for in the end. It's ironic and funny as hell.

Archived