• James
    • Jannele
    • Jase
    • Kaysar
    • Boogie
    • Will
    • I like everybody
    • Marcellas

I hate James the most. Normally I try to refrain from bashing houseguests on the forums, because they do come and read everything when they get out of the house. And normally, I'd hate to have any of them have hurt feelings over playful venting. I see this as sort of similar to people watching a sporting event. Everyone picks someone (a team) to "hate.". But they don't usually truely hate them. Its just part of the fun, you pick your favorites and you pick who you want to lose.

But between last season, and this season, I just see James as a spiteful, bitter, nasty little man. I couldn't stand him last year, and I feel the same way this year. His whiney voice gets on my nerves. He bitches and complains and tries to act so high and mighty. He just strikes me as the type of person you know around work or in a circle of friends that tends to sit back and make snide, rude comments that they try to blow off as a "joke" in order to cover up being a complete jerk to people. Probably he was picked on as a kid a lot and thats why he has such a big chip on his shoulder. But even from the first week in the house, I heard him saying snide comments to Howie and the rest of his alliance. He just seems to be the type of person I refuse to associate with. I'm glad I only have to look at his face and listen to his remarks a few months out of the year.

Oh and by the way- if James happens read this when he finally gets evicted...

I'm only kidding. Ha ha.

I hate Marci & Dani!!

It was so sad last nite watching the sovs trying to figure out what was fair to the team IRT the veto.

Then Kay was saying how he felt bad for James. If James doesn't feel guilty, he is not human!!

It won't be like last year though, after he gets out of the house, the sovs are NOT going to make nice with him. He is the JBlo of Season 7!!

Oh, and I will never watch Marci on Housecalls again. I didn't like him too much before he went into the house. But the way he feels he is the moral compass for Janie is disgusting. With friends like him, who needs enemies.

ditto auntjulie

I still can't believe Kaysar won't choose Janie over James. I have lost all respect for him! James ought to be ashamed of himself. Poor Janie is so naive and believes everyone wants to play the game with honesty and hard work. Too bad most of these players would rather coast on another's hard work by deceiving them. I voted for Marcellas, but Dani & James are right up there. I hope George wins it all if Janie gets sent home.

I picked Allison... I can't believe she was voted back in and I was so happy to see her leave the first week. I think Marci is annoying, but if Allison was still in the house, we wouldn't even know Marci was there!

My least favorite player right now is JANIE.. and Marvin...Janie because she called the GREAT DANI to her face a weak player.. and she thinks she is all that on BB ..I love her last year but this year I cant stand her.... Marvin....Well need I say more...

Agreed, Sassy. People want to construe that convo between Janie & Dani badly to make Janie look bad. She was talking about them bringing ppl back into the house that helps the people who are in the weakened position numbers wise.

Janie used her own "weak" alliance as an example for when Kay came back.

Dani is twisting that convo to get e1 on the "hate Janelle" bandwagon.

Hmmm, um, Sparks? ... that's not how the convo went with Dani ... but whatever.

Agreed, Sassy. People want to construe that convo between Janie & Dani badly to make Janie look bad. She was talking about them bringing ppl back into the house that helps the people who are in the weakened position numbers wise.

Janie used her own "weak" alliance as an example for when Kay came back.

Dani it twisting that convo to get e1 on the "hate Janelle" bandwagon.

Regardless how is was said....It shouldnt have been said...Those words should not have come out of her mouth You are telling Dani that she is not a threat....:lol: As James would put it ...U REAP WHAT U SEW..

My least fav as of the last few days is JAMES! :angry:

If Janie is voted out this week and the SOV find out the truth about James....Watch out for Hurricane Howie!

This is gonna be a BIG one!

ericka

leeching ass aint no allstar

My least fav as of the last few days is JAMES! :angry:

If Janie is voted out this week and the SOV find out the truth about James....Watch out for Hurricane Howie!

This is gonna be a BIG one!

My least favorite is Allison (who I voted for) but James and Marcellas come a close second. James is a raging, hypocritical whiner. He is the one who has repeatedly asserted that Big Brother is not a team sport but he is the first to complain if someone plays for their own interests rather than the "alliance." He is being just as sneaky, manipulative and dishonest as Will but he is full of misplaced righteous indignation. Marcellas is over emotional, disloyal and hypocritical. Honestly, I wouldn't trust him an inch in real life; he needs some serious therapy but unfortunately will never get it. As for Danielle, she is a great player - who else could convince someone like James to get up on the block as a pawn and reel Marcellas in. Evidently, she thinks James is expendable if she is prepared to risk his safety. This season is finally getting interesting.

Hey, you know what's wrong with that CBS Love 'em or Leave 'em thingie . . . there's no way to express the 'Leave 'em' part of it - hey!

I voted for James a couple of hours ago, but if I had noticed that nobody disliked Howie I'd have fixed that situation . . . that's so not right! :P

I can't stand Marcellus! If I were to list the can't stand in order it'd be: Marcellus,Allison,Booger and Jase.

As for the whole James/Janie issue, I was a Janie fan but she fucked her alliance and James is right in doing what he's doing.

Archived