• James
    • Jannele
    • Jase
    • Kaysar
    • Boogie
    • Will
    • I like everybody
    • Marcellas

James is nothing but a COWARD! If he has an issue with Janie and the alliance, then HE should win HOH and put her up. BE A MAN! Instead, he's hiding behind Dani and having her do his dirty work! That just puts Dani in the line of fire when the SOV win HOH. :angry:

The sixers have already figured out the James-Danielle situation. They did that yesterday.They're keeping quiet about it so James doesn't suspect they know. And he's really gonna be surprised when he finds out. If he doesn't go home this week, guess who the sovs are gonna be focused on like a laser?

I put James as my least favorite. For reasons that I've vented about in other threads, so I won't bore you with it again.

WashUrFace, it has nothing to do with intelligence, assertiveness, or playing the game . . . I like George because he's got perserverence and has a positive attitude - both qualities are also critical to success. I dislike James because he lacks a fair sense of reciprocity when dealing with people, needs constant reassurance to calm his rampant paranoia, and lacks the self-control to make decisions with his head and not his anger when the chips are down - all qualities that contribute to self-destruction.

I mean, isn't this game as much about social intelligence as actual intelligence . . . and I'd just add that Erika gets a lot of flack for not being high profile and taking risks but that in itself seems to me to be as legitimate a strategy as actively seeking out power through HOH and POV comps (not as exciting, but nonetheless still legitimate)

jmo :)

It is definitly MAR-SELL-OUT. How quickly he turned on Janelle when it became convienent for him and after last week's show I had forgot how horribly he had spoken to Amy.

James is a close second for the same reason; SELL-OUT. He did the same thing last season running back and forth between Ivette and the Nerd Herd and SOV. Now he is running between the Float Herd and SOV.

I understand that the editing by CBS SUCKS for Mar-sell-out, but the feeds are not edited. I ALSO will NEVER watch housecalls again with Mar-sell-out.

So the houseguest who is my least favorite is MAR-SELL-OUT!!!!!!!!!! (if you haven't guested)

Danielle. I hated her from her own season, and I still hate her. I don't see what people see in her as a strong player. Sure she came in 2nd in her own season, but she could never win, becuase she was playing with a faulty strategy. This season, she's trying to float under the radar, but it aint gonna work. She's gone! Buh-bye!

Are any of you really surprised that Marcellas would start talking trash about the Season Six alliance now that they don't have the power? It was obvious he was the ultimate floater- see how he would refer to the alliance as "the four" so as to make sure he was never seen as fully a part of it.

Are any of you really surprised that Marcellas would start talking trash about the Season Six alliance now that they don't have the power? It was obvious he was the ultimate floater- see how he would refer to the alliance as "the four" so as to make sure he was never seen as fully a part of it.

Are any of you really surprised that Marcellas would start talking trash about the Season Six alliance now that they don't have the power?

He was talking trash when Janelle was HOH, before-during-and after he was talking trash. He is a bad, shady person and friend.

James and Marcellas. I dislike Marcellas because he is so two-faced. But I dislike James the most. I can't stand the ones like James, who are smart and are playing the game hard, but they seem so up-tight, like they are having no fun at all. I think Danielle is the same way. I like Will and Janelle because they are also playing the game hard, but they seem like they are having some fun at the same time.

PS Sorry wash ur face at getting in a bit of a lather at seeing George being called an idiot - I just think he's a genuinely nice guy :)

Actually though, I'm not completely sure why people don't like Danielle . . . she's kind of intimidating and manipulative, I could see how that could rub people the wrong way - is that it? I don't love her but don't dislike her . . . I don't know . . .

James at this point. Big crybaby whines like a girl when everything doesn't go his way. He wants to act like he's in an alliance, but if you cut loose one of his side 'golden parachutes' he tries to come at you like the petulant little bitch he is.

Here's hoping this lispy little turd goes home this week. I am very disappointed in his lackluster gameplay and bitchery this season.

The Cat - I previously didn't read your first response. It was too long..I could have sworn it was like 20 lines long.

So you like George because of his positive attitude? Imagine a house full of people with positive attitudes. That would be annoying. Plus, don't let that goofy smile fool ya. He reminds me of those retarded kids with permanent smiles and glazed over looks in their eyes.

Marcellas which surprises me. During his season, I liked Marcellas and enjoyed the relationship between him and Amy. I thought he was a stand up kind of guy and that may have been due to editing. Sure he was dumb for not using the veto. I even voted to put him in the house and thought he was a shoe in. I remember him turning on Amy (like he has on Janelle) in Season 3, but I thought that was more because of Amy's immaturity and lack of consideration for anybody else. But after watching Amy last week, I remembered something. Marcellas got really jealous when Amy started flirting with Roddy after Chiara left. That was about the time he turned on her and started saying all of those nasty things about her and nominated her for eviction. Fast forward 4 years. We have a similar relationship with Janelle and Marcellas. Is it a coincidence that Marcellas decides to railroad Janelle shortly after he realizes she is flirting with Will? I don't think so.

After that in no particular order: Mike (stooge for Will) and James (Mr. Rhine would you like some whine with your cheese?) and Will and Dani. You would have thought the rest of the house would have seen their gameplay in their season and gotten rid of them immediately, but alas, they haven't.

Archived