"Chicken" George

CeCiMom

According to another poster George wants something more than an alliance from Janelle. Could it be he was jealous of Howie's friendship with Janelle and that is why he nom'd him.

Georgie's probably trying to leech to what he perceives is one of the strongest players. Having evicted the last of her alliance he probably hopes she will be desperate to replace Howie and take George on as her new lapdog.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JMO, of course, CG figures getting Howie out seals a competitive alliance with Janie, as mentioned earlier. He knows he is being used and figures Janie is alone now and from last year, he learned that she takes no prisioners. Of course she's hasn't been playing like last year, but ya never no...DNA! <LAFFIN AT MYSELF> :lol: dayum.....caught another Fish!!!! :lol:

this is getting weirder and weirder......now george is planning to 'shake things up a bit' in a new alliance with janelle

I hope she gives him the finger and tells him where to go... I wouldn't trust him at all...

Chicken George seems to have great respect as Janelle as a player. He sees how she has been playing the game and how the "others" have banded together to try and oust her.

Don't let his quiet demeanor fool you. All these days in the house, CG has been quietly going around cleaning and cooking and being the BB maid. Tell me - in a household who knows more about the family's secrets than the maid? He's been observing all this time and knows who is pulling the strings although he denies he knows anything. He's been amiable towards everyone and never makes any waves. Even his nomination of Howie was at the behest of the others. He had other ideas of who he was going to nominate in James' place.

I believe he is being sincere in his words to Janie. Right now, Janie needs all the help she can get.

And of course, no matter what dastardly deed you do, you can always say "I was just playing the game; it's not personal".

Guest jordansmom

If that is the CG plan it might be good for Janey at least CG can win things. Howie was her only hope and he let her down. Why not give CG a shot?

:D Don't you find it kinda funny that George got up and left Dani's company outside to go in and sit with the Doc. Hmmmmm, I'd get the feeling he was bored with me......yeah....now that I mention it I'm bored with her. Dani walks in the kitchen and sees George, just a tid bit put off, I'd say.

:lol:

evict him for working with the leech ericka who eliminated his ass from a hoh comp

LOL UVP - I think the only thing that will make you happy is to see "the leech" be gone! That's all good..

As for George ---he's playing the martyr and I don't like it. I can't let this one go and I can't let that one go...blah, blah, blah.......did they put mushrooms in his psychedelic 70's room too?........... :blink:

Okay, I still don't get how Chicken George could put up his one true friend in the house knowing Howie was going to be evicted . . . the night before when Boogie was doing the LOD/Erika vs Howie thing on his fingers George was totally down with nominating Janelle . . . the next day he's repeatedly saying he would not nominate Janelle because it goes against 'all his principles'. Okay so assuming he just didn't get into it with Boogie about his principles just so Boogie would leave him alone but it really was his principles that prevented him from nominating Janelle, just what exactly are those principles that overrode a sense of loyalty toward the only person to treat him with dignity from the get-go, and that prevent him from retaliating against a person who admitted to wanting to set him up the week before?

Is it some sort of outdated sense of chivalry or something - like he thinks he's going to be Janelle and Erika's white knight or something? Blech!

Can't stand Chicken George now for what he did to Howie . . .

the only reason he kept janelle in honestly is to have a target shielding him. with regards to ericka i think he kept her in cause he has a crush on her . the ericka deal i dont understand after she evicted him in hoh comp.

Archived