"Chicken" George

CeCiMom

I actually think his reasoning made sense. He didn't want to backdoor Janelle because he felt she'd been a good competitor and she deserved better. As much as he liked Howie, unlike Janelle, Howie had actually had a chance to compete for the Veto but he'd lost. Overall though, I don't think he really had a clear plan of action.

Funny thing is that he's the least threatening player there, but he made the biggest move in the game so far. He's effectively ended the season 6 alliance since James and Janelle aren't likely to stay partners, and he's exposed to everyone that Chilltown has been playing all sides of every other alliance, and to make it sweeter, Will was actually at a loss of what to do with his vote.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Georgie is becoming the biggest liar in the house...its about time one of the "floaters" actually started playing this game.

Does anybody else notice that when the other HG are talking to him he gets this wierd look on his face....I don't think he is even listening to them. George has his own plan.

George is a smart cookie.......he knew right away what Boogie was saying to him in that speech in bedroom before POV ceremony. He caught on that Boogie had it and Boogie would use it if need be.

LFU's reported about 10 minutes ago that CT told G. he was being put up as a pawn, that James was being evicted. G. is now talking about EATING, the punishment for which is, apparently, a "penalty nomination," which he thinks would be applied this week and so not matter (since MB is putting him up anyway.)

Hunger is a tremendous motivator! I just hope G. is correct about when the penalty nom would be assessed: it might be that if MB nominates him this week BB will apply it next week; I hope he checks the rules in DR before he eats.

Poor George. I think he thought he was doing the right thing putting up Dr. Will. I think George was trying to protect Janelle who he respects for being a great competitor. Once Boobie made it obvious that he was threatening George (he can neither confirm nor deny all he likes but it just made it more obvious that he had the "power"), I think George realized that Boobie's "Power" might mean that either he (George) or maybe even BOTH Janelle and Howie could end up on the block so he did the best he could under the circumstances. If everyone else can play for themselves, why can't George? Howie wouldn't have helped him to the end; he didn't have the skills. At least Janelle knows she can trust him and he actually has a chance of getting further if Janelle rewardss his support.

B):P:lol: Woo hoo! My 100th post!

I'm really sorry to ask this question since it has probably already been asked. I haven't had a change to go back and read all of the posts.

Howie, Jan, and George were in the HOH room. George asked to come on board. Howie and Jan agreed. George asked them to vote to keep Ericka no matter what happened. Howie and Jan agreed. During that interaction, Howie made some statement (I don't know the direct quote) asking George if he (George) was going to sell him (Howie) out. At that point, did Howie have any basis for any real concerns that George would try to get rid of him? If so, what was said that made Howie worry that he might not be safe?

At the time, I personally didn't think that Howie had anything to worry about. It was obvious that George was later strong armed into putting up somebody other than Will. I just thought that it was bizarre that Howie made a comment and wanted his safety assured and then he did end up being kicked out.

Hope all of this made sence. I'm a little sleepy at the moment.

Princess, I think Howie had a habit of asking the same question over and over again. It was seen on the feeds that twice George told him and Janelle that they were both safe. That's just Howie, just checking. There was no reason for him to worry at that point. At least that's my take on the situation.

Thanks Mendes56!!!! Since I don't have the live feeds, I didn't know that howie repeated himself constantly (with the exception of all of the boobie talk). I'm definately going to get the feeds next year so that I know everything that is going on in the house. But, I fear that the feeds will just fuel my already growing addiction to BB. Thanks again for taking the time to answer my question.

Thanks to you too samg!

I think CG really thought he was safe, all the way up to that pow wow in the room before the nomination.

I think CG was really trying to choose between Will and Boogie....he wasn't going to nominate Janie he warned her in that room everyone wanted her out....James had Veto....he likes Dani since he feels she is playing for her kids just like him...so that left Howie,Will and Boogie. With Boogies threat I have this power George felt he had only 1 choice.

Yeah but he could have put up Dani. Howie was the one and only person in the house that was nice to him and talked to him. I felt bad for Howie. He was betrayed by James, then George, then Mike. All people he trusted and had given no indication he was targeting. No wonder he was so pissed.

I like Howie (when he's not verbally abusing someone) but he WAS the "least valuable player" at that point: he was the only one except W. who hadn't won a single competition (and of course W.'s game is played between comps.) And strategically, other than try, unsuccessfully, to affect Janelle's noms he didn't do anything: no secondary alliances, no planting seeds of doubt, etc..

I found H. disappointing as a player this season and of the players remaining he seemed to have the least "right to be there."

I really like seeing George in an orange T-shirt. 'Orange' is one of the few words that doesn't rhyme with any other word. Neither does George rhyme with anyone in the BB house. ... except maybe.... ??

Gotta love that Georgie -- our happy Buddah.

I fyou listen to what he said when he nomiated Howie, it's clear he simply did it because Howie was the only one left. There were specific strategic reasons not to nomiate all the others, even the ones he wanted to, but wit Howie, there were only emotional reasons. I think he did the best he could under the circumstances. He was clearly not happy about the outcome.

maybe dry is the only was he hasnt tried it? :lol:

One of my friends little brothers used to eat their oatmeal dry all the time... gross! I always asked them if they wanted me to actually MAKE them the oatmeal, but they always said no thanks, we like it this way.

LOL

If he's still on slop, then got to hand it to him that he has determination. That alone should say something to the other HG. But, I think they know--especially Danielle she made a comment that how he thinks and acts in that game are two different things. :)

Really, what is Chicken George all about? He's been flying under the radar and letting everyone think he's in the house for a paid vacation. He thinks before he speaks with other houseguests; that is evident. He's a slow talker and up until recently did not commit his votes to anyone, but do you think he thinks that he has a chance of winning this game or is he just trying to go as far as he can (which is now further than anyone thought he would)? :)

CG is interesting.....he's really not like any other player that was ever in the BB house.

I think CG really does have a chance of winning. Chilltown has been getting everyone to fight each other instead of focusing on them. CG has pretty much done the same thing but without the chronic lying. Everyone assumes they can just get rid of him when they need to, but when it came down to it, he won the veto and didn't let them. Even now after he got rid of Howie, he's still not on anyones radar. Even Chilltown isn't targeting him because, like I said, they think they can get rid of him any time they want. He has demonstrated, however, that he can win competitions when he wants to. Well, the right type of competitions anyway.

p.s. Howie's a little punk.

Archived