"Chicken" George

CeCiMom

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only problem I have with it is that I watched as he flat out made an alliance pact with Howie and Janelle and threatened all sorts of bad kharma and hatred if they didn't hold up to the bargain. They seemed solid, did exactly what he asked and he folded under Erika's whining.

It doesn't make him 'evil' persay, but it certainly removes any doubt that George is just as much of a liar as anyone in this game.

i no longer like or respect george anymore, i feel sorry for him. im angry that he nom'd howie ...how could he do that to him? howie always protected george and would never let anyone nominate him in their group, nor would he vote cg out if he was on the block. howie took george under his wing from the very beginning. george has been bamboozled by ct and lod.

atleast george is feeling bad about it, he should. the fact that george would do this to howie is beyond me, he was the only friend he had in the house and he was moronic enough to let ct and lod convince him otherwise. poor george and howie.

i hate everyone in that house right now except for howie and janelle. HATE.

The only problem I have with it is that I watched as he flat out made an alliance pact with Howie and Janelle and threatened all sorts of bad kharma and hatred if they didn't hold up to the bargain. They seemed solid, did exactly what he asked and he folded under Erika's whining.

Just literally five seconds before BB called them to the veto ceremony, Boogie said to CG that he could NOT put Will up (which was what CG was going to do). He threatened him with the secret power and followed it up by saying CG would be the one to go next week if he put Will up. Then BB called them to the veto ceremony and we got FOTH. When feeds came back, Howie was up. I think it was just really good timing on Boogie's part. :(

About an hour ago I commented that I had a new found respect for George. WTF.

NOW I HATE HIS LYING BACKSTABBING HEART. Ya know with the scumbags left in the house I don't even like this game anymore. Once Janie is gone I am done.

I am with you 100%

Just literally five seconds before BB called them to the veto ceremony, Boogie said to CG that he could NOT put Will up (which was what CG was going to do). He threatened him with the secret power and followed it up by saying CG would be the one to go next week if he put Will up. Then BB called them to the veto ceremony and we got FOTH. When feeds came back, Howie was up. I think it was just really good timing on Boogie's part.[/qiote]

Yet ANOTHER reason why Booger should have the coup power taken off of him and get a penalty nomination.

Not only has he broken the rule about telling WHAT THE POWER IS and that he has it......he is also threatening people with it.

Weird how I was watching the feeds at the time and never heard Boogie say if he puts up Will, he's using his power. Uh, I guess I was on a different feed :lol:. You're all acting immature. Did you really think Janelle and Howie were going to honor their pact with George? Didn't you hear them up late last night laughing at how idiotic George is and how easy it was to manipulate him? Didn't you see the two of them after their meeting talk about how they had lied to George and how they would vote out Erika? Now, I'm fine with these actions, because IT'S A PART OF THE GAME! But how can you sit there and curse out George for breaking his word when Janelle and Howie were planning on doing the exact same thing?

Weird how I was watching the feeds at the time and never heard Boogie say if he puts up Will, he's using his power. Uh, I guess I was on a different feed

Yeah, that is weird. :rolleyes: I may be a Sov fan, but I'm definitely not delusional. Boogie and George were in the workout room together talking about Veto ceremony. Boogie made reference to the secret power and asked CG how he would feel if he was right behind the evicted person the following week, and CG said something like "well then so be it I guess'. Just seconds later, they were called to the ceremony.

Shortly before that, Will came in and told George he wouldn't be mad if CG put him up and then George said "you are the one who told me to put you up"... then Boogie told Will to go get rid of whatever was in his mouth (Will was eating something) and that he needed him to come right back so they could talk to CG. NOW these are not exact quotes, but that was the jist of what happened.

Maybe another delusion poster saw what I saw, who knows.... anyone??????

i delusionally saw the same thing you did Lynn... cept i think Will was brushing his teeth and boogie told him to go spit that out cause "i need you in here" yup... thats what happened.

I am glad that Danielle wasnt nominated this time and she would have had the votes to stay...However..I think CG is a scumbag..for one Howie has been his loyal friend..and kept him under his wing..and Danielle made Marc give his slop past to CG because she felt sorry for him..and his good bye to Marc was rude...(could i have your slop pass..not a good bye or nothing) OH and he did promise Kay his vote...look how he treats the people who have been good to him...I know this is a game...and his votes have helped my players...BUt you have to admit...HE IS COLD!!! He is the ulimate floater and he has his own agenda...Dont Know what be he is up to something...and he doesnt mind going below the belt..

maybe george didnt see that howie was so much of a friend to him as all of us seem to?

im for janelle, but it would have made more sense for him to go ahead and nom her instead of howie.....i guess if he really has some plan up his sleeve and he makes it to the end then i'll be going 'oh, that's what he was up to'....but i really dont think he has that tunnelvision....right now i need to wallow in the fact that he is a dork and i am disappointed in myself for feeling sorry for him while he sat alone eating slop like a pig

Guest jordansmom

If ev1 is mad he put up Howie who was he supposed to put up then? They all pretty much know Boogie has the coup. Maybe he did this to save Janey knowing that Boogie might have put her up.

I think it is a little funny that everyone loved George when it looked like he was going to go the way the people on this board wanted it to but as soon as he chose one of the "chosen 2" (the blonde bimbo and her sidekick) everyone is turning on him. We should not call him names just because he did what he did he may have to pay the consequences later on but for now its a game and calling him names is just rude. :(

Okay, I put this in the daily discussion but maybe it should go hear instead . . .

So like I every body else, yeah I can't believe George would nominate the ONE guy who has truly been nice to him and been watching his back the whole time. You all are going to be rolling your eyes at me, but do you think maybe the producers got to him in the DR and said something like that when they chose to bring him in to All-Stars it was on the condition that he play the game, and that they don't consider a replacement nom of Janelle 'playing the game' since he would just be doing what the majority of the house wants instead of what he truly wants to do (which is to pay back Janelle with the safety she's offered him)? IE Do you think the producers played hardball with George just as aggressively as LOD to counteract their manipulations by assuaging George's guilt about putting up Janelle and offering him approval for putting up Howie since Chilltown has the coup power?

I just don't see how otherwise a guy like George could ever justify throwing Howie 'under the bus' when it was Janelle who wanted to put him up last week and it was Howie who helped convince her not to . . .

PS I don't hate Janelle . . . just trying to understand who/what really influenced George's thinking :)

Archived