Tuesday, August 1st

uvp

Didn't think I could dislike Janelle anymore than I already did....then I watched tonights show.

James calling out Janelle on her lie....PRICELESS!!!

They totally should have let Chicken George win so he could eat.....bastards!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I just had a few things I wanted to rant about and I really couldnt find a topic to put it under that would cover it all so I just said screw heres my thread let me know your thoughts. First of all I have never liked the sovs and the only one who I really ever liked was James as far as a player goes and Howie because he is just entertaining. Well after this show wow o wow I cant belive it but my thoughts have completly changed. First of all I understand why James is mad I mean it makes since but I think he is being very hypocrticial doing so. I seem to remember James telling us it is not a team sport. So James kind of pissed me off tonight. Janelle was playing the game for what is best for her and I comend her for that. I like the whole idea of Willelle alliance lol. I really hated Janelle through much of her time in the BB house but after this week she has finally made a move to be proud of. She played for herself and know I cant help but root for her a little bit. I think she may have just knocked James off the top of my BB6 totem pole. Also Marcelles man I just dont know about him really pisses me off that hey gets pissed of at Janelle for not putting up Chilltown. I mean Marcy for one thing you have never won an HOH or anything for that matter yet in this house. So it kind of pisses me off that you would say such things. At least Janelle is out there playing the game and not neccesarily throwing competions as Marcy may be doing.

O and just one more thing long live Chilltown!!!!! What a week for the Chilltown boys once again they survive. They have turned the total houses attention away from them and unto BB6 now!!! I just laughed my ass of at the end with the great phone call skit love it!!!!

Thats my opinion and im sticking too it!!!!

bb isnt a team sport.

but james an janelle thing is deeper

james broke a promise to jase to keep janelle safe and in his mind she owe him one

but janelle instead of replaying the favor said screw you james and sov

i hate all the girls in the game

I dont know im starting to really like Janelle after this week. She did what your suppose to do play for yourself. Plus she has gained my respect by helping keep my boys in the house this week. Go Willelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im going to use a word I use to hate adn probablly still will hate in a week or so but you all that are calling out Janelle have that Janelleousy going again lol!!!!!

This game is all about the numbers: Your nominations don't mean shit if you don't have numbers to back you up. Janelle played for herself, yes, however, Will is a matter of time when he will "throw her under the bus." He promised her that he will vote out Diane, but he said to James that he's open minded. If the Booger wasn't together with Erika, he [ Will ] would go against his word, and vote Erika out. He's not in an alliance with Janelle, he just lied to her (what a surprise) so he can stay as he knew he was gone. Janelle can only pray Howie or KaYsar win HOH next, otherwise she's gone, and Will will not do anything to prevent it. The only true alliance Will is Chill Town, plus 2 (Danielle and James), and like he said today, "If I don't go home next week, I will play the game hard, continue to protect Boogie, but also you [James] and Danielle, like it was discussed long time ago." Janelle was just naive enough to believe him!

if sov wins HOH i will start another rant thread STATE .....

James is the biggest liar in the house. He's been talking Janelle down for a week to Danielle. He is the one that made the first move away not Janelle.

I actually liked what she did go figure. I thought it was fun tonight.

More exciting this way. BB6 was BB6.

This is BB7.

Quote: "They totally should have let Chicken George win so he could eat.....bastards!!!!"

Agreed!

Goes to show that none of them are really nice people. They could also be afraid of him and hope to break him down by a slop diet. It will take more than slop to break George....I'm sure he's sitting back and watching them all become the backstabbing connivers they really can be. This game is finally picking up.....

Guest StarBaby

I agree with nursie and fizzle. She might have not made the smartest moves, but I still like Janelle, and still like Howie and Kaysar too. James just became the James we all knew he would be eventually, I just didn't think it would be so soon. I hope CT and Dani flock him over.

this is the james i like not that soft lets help janelle win fellow

i would like to say a few things too.

watching the show is much better when you are drinking booze.

will reminds me of marge simpson when he wears that THING on his head

i think i could go for a guy like howie.. cause he is such a dork!

ohh we are ranting.. right... you know what really looked stupid? boogie not cutting his foot DURING a comp, but after winning one by kicking glass goggles :blink: next time leap in the air and scream YIPPPEEEEE and dont kick something like you are mad. idiot.

james.. well.. he is just a prick.. and a dick (i stole that from CG) nothing more to say bout him.. case closed.

James calling out Janelle on her lie....PRICELESS!!!

OH OH OH Even better was howie "Janie" She gives him a dirty look "what are you drinking?" Another look "you told me..." Janie- "I told you to hinder who you didnt want to win" Howie- "no you told me you didn't want Diane or erika to win"

HAHAHA Howie outed Janie and her lie!!! Classic!!

I like Janelle and always will, but she shot herself in the foot. I just think that she should have kept that little tidbit to herself when she said "I'm doing what's best for ME". :o Even if she is...she should have still said I'm doing what's best for the team or to let the team THINK she was thinking of them. That just made her seem real selfish. I know it's not a team sport, but aside from James...I'm sure Kaysar and Howie was thinking damn...what happened to US...the 4. Especially after she had Howie help her under false pretenses in the Veto comp. Also, in all fairness to James...he did do what they wanted...although he didn't originally nominate Will or Boogie...he would have, but he went with the team and put Jase up FOR JANELLE. I just think Janelle made her move too soon.

When Will said his deal with James was discussed "long ago", I believe it was discussed before the show started. So James, who betrayed the sixers last year, was already betraying them before he walked through the front door. Janelle's nominations just gave him the excuse. If you remember last week, when James won HOH, who did he target?

The ever-dangerous Chicken George.

And he was furious when he won veto. He had to put up someone else to ensure Wills safety. He even told Will before the original nominations, "you know I wouldn't put you up if I didn't have the votes to keep you safe."

Will is a lying scoundrel, Boogie is an immature hormonal jerk, but you know what? I'd rather have both of them than James. Watching the feeds, he threw a tantrum when George won veto, he threw a tantrum at Janelle's nominations, every other word out of his mouth is an f-bomb, and I don't think I've ever seen the guy crack a smile.

Janelle was right in one way-----there are five floaters, there's two of Chilltown, and they seem incapable of winning an HOH. I think she put up the wrong floater. It should have been Danielle.

I just hope the remaining sixers figure it out. If they do, and one of them wins the next HOH, James and Danielle should go up. James can throw another tantrum then.

"NO JOKE! I have been laughing non stop for the last 2 minutes b/c of that. Theyre going to be laughing all of the way to the bank too - b/c they have PLAYED everyone."

QFT. I would love to be a fly on the wall when the HGs watch this on rewind when it's all said and done.

I'm officially rooting for Will, because he's thoroughly "pwned" everyone (thus far).

thats right tarman.

as much as i want will and boogie out.. i can also see the bigger picture. all of them are after the sov and mainly janelle. there are more floaters than CT. no matter what she does... it will still give her a big target on here back.

or she could have done what diane did and stay in bed for a month. :huh:

Hey - I just went to CBS.com to vote for who goes this week (Diane), and saw this posted:

The next entry period will be held during the Sunday night episode on August 6th.

What do you guys think? Double eviction next week?

Go Janelle! Go Will! CT keep your deal! Squash the floating turds!

Just wanted to say that I am disappointed with James too. And I think you should be able to post what you would like,anytime you want! :D;)

James really cant talk because he did the same thing...I want to trust him but he can change his mind like the wind blows...I lost faith in him after last week when he put up Jase ...instead of taking a stand....I JUST DONT KNOW ABOUT HIM

howie calling janelle out was the best part

i think he realize mid way through it was to be a secret between them two and tried to stop

Archived