Tuesday, August 1st

uvp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The next entry period will be held during the Sunday night episode on August 6th.

okay i was thinking about this but if this were a double eviction How would they have two new noms on sunday for us to guess to be evicted

Unless they jsut show noms pov and pov ceremony on sunday. Does anyone else remember how they did this last year?

Good show - and thanks to Morty's site, I paid closer attention. What delight! Will and Boogie! Outstanding actors, maybe not the best competitors (or are they, hmmm?). Will has Janie all tied up. She went for everything he said. The script at the end of the show between Will and Boogie was priceless!

James...ah well...James is not getting what he wants and therefore he's got to be "annoyed," doesn't he? HeheHaha

Dani - another good player. Takes it to the edge and then let's someone else do the work. Isn't that playing the game? You bet it is!

Ericka, Kay, Jani...well Chill Town may have, I repeat may have blown them out of the water. Unless Kay and Jani can bring it back together (I think the crack is not repairable) - they may find themselves part of Chill Town... and of course, that starts up something entirely new!

Think Diane is packing her bags - she's knows she's a gonner...

Howie and Marci... still pesky gnats that need swatting.....

omg - was it just me or did it seem like CBS has replaced the sovs with Chilltown as the 'stars' to root for this year? I thought they made Janelle look terrible - like she betrayed her team (without showing all the creepy background stuff that James has been doing). It also looked really bad the way she treated Howie. And it looked bad when James got her to say this week she was 'looking out for herself'. Not sure but it also seemed like James didn't come off looking so great either the way he called her a 'bleep' in the diary room and vowed 'war' against Janelle. And Howie looked like a doofus. I wonder if their popularity levels have tanked over at CBS or something . . . :huh:

On the other hand Will came off looking like he's invincible and Booger looked like some sort of genius by guessing 'power of veto' from just 'otev'. lmao - I still think these 2 are kinda creepy but they sure make for a good show! :lol:

Guest StarBaby

LMAO, they are gonna have to do more than that to make Boogie look like a genius. I do agree though, Sam, it seems the slant has shifted at CBS. Even they can't resist Will! He has the power, baby!

:excl:Tuesday's BB7 Show Coverage- slight correction-- :excl:

Dear Smirnoff/ Morty/ All the Nice People who bring us the BB7 Recaps info:

First, I want to say how grateful I am to you guys for putting all this together. I love your site! :wub:

As to a correction on the Tuesday Night Show coverage, you quoted one of the wake up calls saying:

Alarm: "Wake up, wake up. They are talking about you, they are in the kitchen talking about you. Wake up. You need to do something about it. Wake up, Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up." What the HGs or announcer didn't tell you is that the two girls calling in that wake-up call were Adria and Natalie.

While Adria and Natalie might have been the women on one of the other Wake Up Calls, the WUC call you actually quoted was me, not the twins. Just one person. My Wake up Call was played in the Seventh Round of Calls in the BB House. I am from Birmingham and I go to the same gym as Adria and Natalie but I have never even had a conversation with either one of them.

Jokers Updates has a clip of the seventh Wake Up Call (The first part with the screaming is not me).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO2jsOWklA4

The full text of my wake up call was:

"Wake up! Wake up! You have to wake up! Someone's trying to make a deal behind your back! WE can see it on the internet and YOU CAN'T, because you're ASLEEP! There's nothing you can do about the game while you're asleep! Your alliance is going to fall apart because YOU fell asleep! Wake up! Wake up! They're talking about you! They're in the kitchen talking about YOU! Wake up! You have to do something about it! Wake up!Somebody's making a deal! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! You gotta stay in the game! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

The fourth Wake Up Call has two women on it, but I don't really think it sounds like Adria and Natalie. I could be wrong-- here's the link to where TheRealDeal posted it on Jokers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43-P5-6CXMk

I am not worried about getting credit for my Wake Up Call-- I just want to make sure that Adria and Natalie don't get accused of doing a grating and annoying deed that they didn't actually do!

Thanks again for a fun and wonderful site!

Kristin in Birmingham

Janelle did the same thing that James and Kaysar did so they have no reason to be pissed. James has already been playing sov and lying to them all this time, why does he have the right to act so innocent? He's not! Janie didn't "lie" or "fib" when she said she'd take out a ct member...she was talked out of it by will. She really hought she would take out a ct member, so did kay and how if they got hoh. But things change! James acts as if she intentionally lied to him regarding getting Jase out, she didn't. I believe she was sincere. But later, she had a deal with will and boogie JUST LIKE james and kaysar did! There is no difference to me that I can see. They are all just as guilty, collectively...except for Howie I guess.

As for James calling her a piece of sh_t, and that sov is "done" (as he stated in the dr), makes me laugh because he's such an exaggerating dumb ass. He is just doing this because he sees it as a way to get out of sov because he knows they will get him out first. He thinks he has an even bigger alliance outside of sov, and maybe he does for now. He believes his own lies and tries to get america to do the same. He can hate on Janelle all he wants, but he is going way overboard, omitting his own faults as hoh (chicken george?!) to make himself look saintly when he's the total opposite. Janie screwed up to protect her butt, just like james has been doing all along. I am tired of his drama, he's worse than Marcellas at this point.

SOV needs to forgive Janie, she's no different from kay and james.

Well I still like Janell, I have this gut feeling that underneath all of this CT stuff and Will trying to manipulate Janell that he is only getting so far. I think she plays stupid at times, but I have this feeling that in the end she is the one who is going to come out on top.

She isn't very good at lying, she didn't cover up her bs on the show tonite, and I thought I wasn't happy with her about it, but then when she said she was looking out for herself, I thought well, yeah, that's what you are supposed to do. I am just now getting into this season, it has just been a snore for me. I don't know folks, I think Janell may surprise us down the road. I will state for the record that I hated James last year and I still can't stand him, he whines soooo much, especially when it isn't goin his way. He's so far in it with Danielle that he has a lot of room to be callin out Janell, we will see if Chill Town can really pull it off, I have my doubts. Ya know sometimes in a good manipulation you have to make the other person think it was their idea all along, I think Janell has that capacity, either that or she is truly stupid, like I said we will see.

Anyone who thinks Janelle made a good move this week is delusional AT BEST. She says she played for herself this week but not only did she screw her alliance, she screwed herself.

She had better pray Kaysar or Howie gets HoH. Otherwise, bye bye Janelle (unless Marcellus has a change of heart, then maybe he won't nominate her either). To be COMPLETELY honest, Kaysar and Howie's BEST move would be to evict Janelle and bring in James and Danielle to their alliance. That would be a POWER alliance of epic proportions because Danielle would be the key in knowing exactly what's going on in the rest of the house.

Question is, could they trust her. Answer probably is? No.

You know, I can understand the players in the game being hypocrites. They're trying to win money. What I can't understand is the people posting here being hypocrites. I mean, you all slam James so hard for having a side alliance with Danielle and playing both sides yet the girl you all love Janelle has done the SAME THING with Marcellus, even going so far as to assuring him final 2. The bias on these boards is sometimes outrageous.

Also, you guys really need to stop re-writing history. James was a bit shady last year but he didn't really start getting nuts until AFTER his own alliance put up him and his girlfriend. I'll tell you what if you did that to me what James did after would have looked like child's play compared to what I would do.

The bottom line, the fact is, James was only brought into the SoV this season as convenience for the SoV and an extra vote. He was always the first to go in their eyes so of COURSE he's going to have other avenues. If he didn't he'd be a complete moron.

Seriously, the hypocrisy and bias on these message boards is pathetic.

Also, you guys really need to stop re-writing history. James was a bit shady last year but he didn't really start getting nuts until AFTER his own alliance put up him and his girlfriend. I'll tell you what if you did that to me what James did after would have looked like child's play compared to what I would do.

Bullcrap. He went and made a deal with Ivette, not going to rehash the bible incident. That happened before he was put up. Nice try.

First of all, learn your abbreviations. LITFU doesn't mean FU, it means Look It The F Up.

Second of all, James was a snake last year I won't disagree with that. However, he was thrown under the bus FIRST when he was nominated with his gf due to Howie being stupid and listening to Maggie. He didn't make the first move. He may have been plotting but he did NOT make the first move. Anything after he was nominated is fair game in my book.

Hell, Howie and the SoV admit to this day that he got played by Maggie and never should have nominated James and his gf.

Second of all, James was a snake last year I won't disagree with that. However, he was thrown under the bus FIRST when he was nominated with his gf due to Howie being stupid and listening to Maggie. He didn't make the first move. He may have been plotting but he did NOT make the first move. Anything after he was nominated is fair game in my book.

You go Xal!!!!!

I hope James, Will, Danielle and Boogie rip through the house. This is the supposed to be the All Stars season. I want to see some All Star's game play. I don't really care who wins this year, I just want to be entertained. This year so far has not been very entertaining to me. I'd love to see the sub alliances gain power and change the game.

Janelle is no more guilty than the others (Kay & James) for not trying to remove ChillTown. James' target was Chicken George, for God's sake! Having said that, again, I don't care who wins, just make this an interesting, memorable season!

Janelle is no more guilty than the others (Kay & James) for not trying to remove ChillTown. James' target was Chicken George, for God's sake!

Janelle haters will never agree with this even though it's true. Her mistake was not being up front with her own group. She should have told James but I think didn't want to because she knew he would be pissed. She handled it badly and she knows it. She may or may not recover we'll see.

Archived