POV - George

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's not that good for Kaysar to play for the Sov's that much, he pretty much made himself the person leaving next week if they don't get HOH. He shouldn't have did something for the group..it's an individual game not a group thing.

Guest jordansmom

Kaysar would be the best choice for next week. The smart thing would be to put him and Janey up together. That is if the S6 don't get HOH.

another big blunder! By Kaysar!! I mean come on trying to protect James noms give me a break how about protect yourself you dumbass!!! I will laugh my ass off if this costs him his spot in the house next week!

I don't know why everyone keeps saying this is not a team sport, its individual. Okay if that is the way you think then name one person who has made it to the end all by themselves, with no help from others?

As far as I am concerned Kaysar did just fine.

When George whipsered "Give me a break", Kaysar should have said, "Give us one and I'll give you one." Or something to that effect. He knew George was going to do ANYTHING to win, no matter what. You can't compete against someone who has nothing to lose, when the game is giving things up.

One thing no has said about George, but about everyone else, is he IS trustworthy. He may not be completely open, but he isn't one to piss on your leg and tell you it's raining. George IS a stand-up guy.

I really don't understand why James and Kaysar want him gone so badly. If they wanted to really get rid of floaters, have they noticed that Diane is STILL in the house??? The paint on the wall is more exciting. Put her up.

I still stand by my belief that the entire "get rid of the floaters" BS is a cover for super-secret alliances. I'm starting to confuse Chilltown and Sov6...they're equally mean, arrogant, and need the boot. :angry:

Will did that speech on purpose... I am NOT a fan of his but he is quite witty and great at the reverse psychology. He has now planted in their minds what he 'seems' to want and therefore their dislike for him will cause them to NOT give him what he wants... thus he has just secured himself for yet another week. JMO

if kaysar would have quit on any number in the POV comp, you guys would be saying he made a mistake and that he should have kept going.

kaysar will never do right by the public. whatever he does is wrong. :blink:

I admire Kayser for going that far to try to win POV for his team, but i agree that it may end up an individual mistake. The nominations were James' and it should have been him to give up the POV if anyone. The team would have looked down on James before Kayser. I think agreeing to not play in POV will put a target on Kayser and could cost him his spot in the house.

If they had setup the comp so that the HGs couldn't see each other, Kaysar might have made a different decision about giving up on next week's Veto comp. As it went, both James and Jase immediately held up their red balls, then George held up the green block. You could see that Kaysar was struggling to decide whether to continue or not. If he hadn't seen the other two give up, he might have chosen to get out at that level as well.

Will is a slimey snake in the grass and if the house guests had ANY brains they would all vote to kick him out.

Next get rid of the Booger and then it would become a great game of bumping each other off. As it is now Will is going to the final two because of Sov 6 blindness to Will's reverse psychology. Sometimes I think that Kaysar , James and Janie are dumber than CG!

Aesop has a fable about the wolf and the rabbit:

The wolf chases the rabbit for hours but the rabbit always manages to stay one jump ahead of him. Finally the wolf lays down, panting, and the rabbit stops a safe distance away.

The wolf says "I'm bigger than you and I'm faster than you, how did you manage to stay ahead of me for hours?"

And the rabbit replies ("You were running for your supper. I was running for my life."

Yeah, Kaysar is not playing well this season.

Will is a slimey snake in the grass and if the house guests had ANY brains they would all vote to kick him out.

Next get rid of the Booger and then it would become a great game of bumping each other off. As it is now Will is going to the final two because of Sov 6 blindness to Will's reverse psychology. Sometimes I think that Kaysar , James and Janie are dumber than CG!

what has cg done that is dumb?

:blink:

Archived