POV - George

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jase is now pleading his case to kaysar.

he just said that he hated janie he hate's what she does for a living he hate's her act

but he respect's her game plan.

kaysar didn't say anything , i am so disapointed kaysar did not defend her.

i know he isn't her protector but he didn't even say anything. he is still thinking of trying to keep jase.

he says he will talk to them to see if the other 3 see what they think.

he is aying he will go after janie and kaysar still not saying anything to defend her.

he thinks she control's howie

i am now pissed.

I honestly thought Jase was going to play smarter this year (considering his first week), but then he goes to Kaysar saying, "Drop Janie and take me into your alliance." Are you kidding me? Kaysar and Janelle are so tight.

everytime jase looks into the mirror with that pucker face.. i want to reach through the monitor and slap him.

i am hoping that kaysar doesnt fall for his crap. he has done some stupid things and trusted the wrong people before. i am hoping that he was just bitting his tounge so jase wouldnt know that he thinks he is a jerk.

i am having a bb mental breakdown.

puker face jase must go home!!!! please for the love of BB!!!!

Kaysar is not going to sell out Janelle. "I'll take it to the others" is what you say when you're not seriously considering his plan. He'll take it to the others, tell them word for word what Jase said, Howie and Janie will both go ballistic, and things might explode before Thursday.

I said in another thread that Jase was a stupid player during his season, and he's still stupid-----he just screwed up any chance he had of staying. He's like a junior high kid playing in the major leagues with this bunch.

I mentioned in another thread that maybe Jase was using the serious girlfriend and daughter as part of a game plan for him to appear changed.

He kept the 'new' Jase in place for about a week.... but, the 'old' Jase seemed to have popped out more and more as the days went by.

Jase IS .... and will always be Jase... :glare:

I don't care who leaves... just glad one of those 2 go this week.

jase is dogging on the other houseguests... like he has ANY room to talk.

he said janelle is a prostitute outside of the bb house. :huh: i am so happy i know a waitress= prostitute now.. i cant believe i have paid for a prostitute and didnt get nothing but a drink!!! :blink:

Awwww c'mon fizzle, you know Janie is a fake haired, fake boobed, idiot, waitress prostitute...oh wait a minute...I'm sorry it's only Janie that talks BAD about other people!! ;)

I need all the votes I can get, "I'm so Alone, I've been thrown under the Bus........and you thought I had six pack abs, nahhhhhhhhh those are TIRE TREADS........." ROFLMAO :lol:

For the 1st and maybe last time this season, I will be estatic with whichever of those idiots leave. I really can't say who i'm looking more forward to leaving. As long as another chilltown leaves next week, i'm good. I know this make make things boring but i'd rather that than listen to either those idiots for another 9 weeks!

I think there were 2 mistakes made in the POV comp/ceremony. Kaysar should have stopped at level 5. He should have realized that George can win veto and in no way would Kaysar be in danger. He also could have looked good in George's eyes by quiting. Kaysar now cannot compete next week should he be in danger. He would be an obvious person to nominate as he cannot remove himself from the block. He is in trouble unless the S6 win HOH.

Also, Will shoud have not made that speech, despite it's humour. All the heat was on Jase and he made that speech. But, Jase could still be on his way out. But by saying nothing he would have been safe for sure.

both kaysar and WILL ego maniacs

15 days come on

What wasn't shown on TV was Jase's speech... He pretty much said the same thing... Execpt he said he was more cut out to be on Survivor... He said that he hated everyone in the house and wanted to go home too... Just wasn't shown on TV...

Archived