POV - George

James & the sov's should PRETEND to be upset, like they really want CG out & say they're sorry & hope that if someone from CT wins HOH they take him out. Just like last year when each allianca would "gun" for james.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

james really is an ass. acting like a big baby. apparently james is not willing to do anything for the pov and george is.

james looks like a big idiot acting this way... and if he keeps it up, he WILL be going home next week, and it will be is own fault.

.... and - James was having such a nice HOH week ^_^

.... not ruffeling anyone's feathers or making himself a mark for next week...

"The best made plans of rats and HOH's" :rolleyes:

(sure makes for an interesting - - rest of the week)

from what i understand he is pissed because will done nothing to compete.

and kaysar even went so far as to get his head shaved,

janie and james wanted to tell him not too, but they woulld of recieved a penality nom.

it does appear as if there are thing's we dont know about,

and the whole house is in an uproar about what happened

they said the name of the game being about how far will you go to win

and they know cg wanted to win.

and when james wanted to go in diary room they wouldn't let him

he then wondered weas cbs showing america him raping about him being a dick

or when he had a confrontation with howie,or when he done>........

because they cut to flames

from what i understand he is pissed because will done nothing to compete.

and kaysar even went so far as to get his head shaved,

janie and james wanted to tell him not too, but they woulld of recieved a penality nom.

it does appear as if there are thing's we dont know about,

and the whole house is in an uproar about what happened

they said the name of the game being about how far will you go to win

and they know cg wanted to win.

and when james wanted to go in diary room they wouldn't let him

he then wondered weas cbs showing america him raping about him being a dick

or when he had a confrontation with howie,or when he done>........

because they cut to flames

it does make you wonder what the hell happened out there today!!!

i agree vote out ericka

This is hilarious! James is just mad because his cop-out didn't work. Now he actually has to practice what he preached. (Make the "floaters" play) So, c'mon James...PLAY!!!

Woo-hoo!!! Who knew CG would be the one to make this game on!!!!

So, let's review:

Chicken George had his head shaved.

He's on slop for 60 days.

He was doused with blue dye.

And I think there was a stipulation that he can't compete in veto competition for at least one week.

And he had to eat a big bowl of slop.

And Will aparently did nothing to save his own butt. He didn't even eat the crap stuff.

If Chicken George is willing to do all of that to stay in the game, I say mad props to him. If Will doesn't want to do anything to stay around, I say send his pale behind back home. This is supposed to be All-Stars, if you don't wanna be here, hasta la vista. I understand Boogie didn't do anything either. Put him up beside his friend.

Guest StarBaby

No Shady, that isn't true. James can compete in Veto next week. He is PO'd because to continue on in the veto comp today he would have had to given up his right to compete in veto next week, and since he can't compete in HOH, he wasn't willing to do that.

People should be asking themselves why aren't people going up to talk to James and save themselves from being put up?

James just went downstairs and got Diane and said come up and talk so she did, just go to show all these people feel pretty safe seemingly and bb6 should be wondering why they do.

yeah, its all james. howie was saying "of course he did all that stuff to save himself, any of us would do that if we were on the block and needed to win pov". janie telling him to calm down it is what it is. 3 hours later, james is still boohoohing.

On the feeds...

a couple min. ago James said they choose balls out of a bag and he wasn't allowed to look inside...and Diane thought that maybe there wasn't any girls in there since BB knew they wouldn't shave there hair, that it was kind of rigged for just the guys to play and George to win. Which makes a little of since cause why couldn't he be allowed to look in the bag if all the ball were there? :huh:

And why would they get rid of the wheel for this one time? :unsure:

James is an idiot. So easy to bad mouth every other HOH. Now that he has the power he doesn't know what to do with it. I'm sooooooooo glad for George :D!!! Can't wait to see what does Mr. Genious HOH ends up doing now cuz God Forbid he does anything to tick off Jase, Will or Boogie :rolleyes: ...

"...why wouldn't you send a guy home that plays as if he doesn't care? I would grant him his wish and send him packing." cindyannie

Cuz they're idiots :( . I would grant him his wish too and send him and his little doggie Boggie home too :angry: !

even the hg see the light. bb is rig and been for along time

I think this was what the game needed, now things should get very interesting.
AMEN!!!!

This is supposed to be All-Stars, if you don't wanna be here, hasta la vista. I understand Boogie didn't do anything either. Put him up beside his friend.
Agreed! Those two are so damned cocky that they figured they didn't have to do anything to save themselves because they're invincible. If James has a set on him (which clearly he doesn't because he nominated the only HG w/o a posse for paybacks) he'll nominate Booger and show them they aren't invincible after all.

If this competition was as it sounds here, that the HGs had to agree to do more and more things like shave heads or eat slop, then how is it fixed? Did they fill out a questionnaire beforehand saying "I would never agree to eat slop for 60 days?" It is sour grapes, nothing more. Face it Allstar Pansies - you got beat by an old man who makes clothing out of tinfoil! :P

btw: Beanbag is right. CBS can't fix the games or they'd be fined bigtime by the FCC. Besides, the set-up for these games (props, rules, practice runs with real people, etc) takes A LOT longer than the time that passed between James's nominations and the POV comp. Pretty much all the challenges for the next few weeks are ready to roll and listed on a schedule somewhere in the Chenbot's hubby's Blackberry.

Archived