POV - George

Guest StarBaby

The biggest problem with putting Boogie up with Will is that Will might (and probably could) manipulate the rest of the house into voting him out instead of Boogie (if he REALLY wants to go home). Either way you are left with one of a VERY tight twosome gunning for your butt next week. The other obvious problem right now is that if they start to dismantle Chilltown, then the Sov alliance is the only one left and would definitely be a huge target (I know they are already, but there is at least a perception by others that CT is a dangerous alliance too). That's why, if I were James (and thankfully I'm not), I would put up Jase.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think next time there is a physical competition and if James wins it the house should scream that it was rigged for him to win. Talk about paranoid. Wasn't he the one that was telling everyone to stop being paranoid?

I wish he would just shut up and suck it up!!!

how many times can james say "the next hoh is going to be a belly flop competition"

<_<

its been almost 6 hours since pov comp and he is a broken record. saying the same thing every 5 minutes.

what I don't understand is why do they have all the cameras on him???? I'm soooooooo tired of his whining about George and BB and veto and HOH...ugh! There are more people in that house! No more James Puhlezze!

omg, what a day to be gone. Okay, Kaysar shaved his head and CG won POV?!?!?! I'm only on page 3 of this thread...if I get to the end and find out it's all a joke...I'll be very very mad! But, if I find that it's the truth I'll still be mad that Kaysar shaved his head. What was he thinking!?!?!? Yes for CG if it's true though. They can still put up another floater (Erika or Marcellas) if they still want to go that route... which is a stupid idea. Yea Georgie!!!

Guest StarBaby

It's true Elle, but it's okay. Kay really looks pretty good with his shaved head. He has major dark stubble so it looks more like a really close buzz cut.

Wow, okay, I've read through this entire thread, as well as the update page, turned my feeds on, and honestly, George has totally shown what a player he is. While all of them are complaining about how it wasn't a "real" competition, they're obviously missing the point of what it takes to win a game. Some ppl have good memories, some are athletic, then some like George will plucking do whatever the hell they have to in order to win. Good the pluck on him! Right now, after hearing all the others complain and go on about what they wouldn't do, George is the only one who stepped up to the plate and shown that he DESERVES to win this game! Wow, I'm totally impressed, and disappointed with the others. What a bunch of sorry poor sports!

On Kaysar's hair.... I am really glad he shaved his head, now he cant do that annoying playing with his hair thing he always did. LOL :)

I agree Geroge is 'the one' person in there really just happy to even BE there! lol

I'm happy for George, too.

I will give Kaysar credit today because he went the distance with George in today's veto comp. Kaysar stepped up big time today for his alliance to try to keep James' nominations in tact even though he did not have to. James, on the other hand, is the one who failed miserably because he didn't come close to competing with George to try to save his nominations, and to top off he spent the rest of the day whining and complaining to BB when things didn't go his way.

Anyhow, props to Chicken George and Kaysar for giving us an interesting veto comp to watch on Tuesday night. And boo to James for being such a poor sport.

Guest StarBaby

And, IMO, we ought to acknowledge that at least for the POV, BB is stepping it up a bit for all stars. Okay, last week was boring, but week one veto and this week were pretty interesting.

ok, i must find my bed and soon. before i really pass out here.

i will come tomorrow morning to check feeds i miss

have a great night and see you tomorrow. for more boooohooooooing

I am glad that CG won the veto...We always known from last year that CBS tilt their hands in the game...I hope it let the know that they are not going to dominate the house and run all over folks...I CANT BELIEVE JAMES SAID THAT JANELLE CHEATS ON COMPETITIONS..He said that she would look around and see what everyone else had before she answered OMG...I AM IN SHOCK...I was like :huh: For :

1. That she does cheat

2. THAT HE SAID THAT KNOWING WE WERE LISTENING

If she found out he said that....

Guest StarBaby

Bigbrovaz never starts repeat or redundant threads! :P

And Sparklet, James is lashing out at anyone and everyone, because things just didn't go his way yesterday. He is having a really hard time getting over himself!

Really tired of hearing that the POV was rigged for CG. Any HG could have agreed to what CG did & I mean any HG. If Kaysar had agreed to the same amount of slop days it would have been a tie & there would not have been a POV this week. By winning CG proved that being in the house means more to him than it did to any other person that was playing.

Other than being rigged so no girls were in it, I just don't see how that contest could have been rigged when all 6 playing could have gone all the way til the end & frankly after listening to James whine all nite on the feeds about how it was rigged I am sick of hearing it. BOO HOO WAH WAH :P

Guest StarBaby

No kidding dumbblonde. That's what I keep wondering, for those that say BB rigged it for George to win, how did BB know how far George or any of the others would go? Unless they are saying that they all have such big egos and are such narcissists that BB would have known none of them would ever do anything as drastic as shaving their heads (which if you're a guy, I don't see why shaving your head would be such a big deal).

I think the head shaving part may have been an option after all of the selected players were guys. I really can't see them using head-shaving if Janelle or Erika or any of the girls were competing. But that doesn't mean it's rigged.

Anyway, I'm glad george is finally getting a little respect in the house. Even James was saying nice things about him.

James is just throwing a tantrum. He'll get over it.

I think what James means by being rigged for George is that George was the only one who wouldn't care if he gives up veto next week because he is up this week. And that the others (except Will) didn't have a target on their back this week and so wouldn't go as far as shaving their heads or slop for 60 days because in their minds they didn't have to.

Won't it be funny if Mike (who barely tried at all) gets put up in his place? Then he would wish he tried harder in the veto.

But James just makes the point that ONLY GEORGE would have gone to that length because he had to. And taking away competing for veto handcuffs the others from competing further. Especially James because he can't play for HOH either this week.

Quote: And Sparklet, James is lashing out at anyone and everyone, because things just didn't go his way yesterday. He is having a really hard time getting over himself!

No he said this about Janie cheating before the POV competion I am suprise no one wrote about this yesterday...IT was friday night when James and Dani were talking..

oh sorry didnt know to put spoilers ...MY BAD..

Archived