Tuesday, July 25 Show

uvp

Yeah addict, most of us read it in the other thread...get some more material :)

ANYWAY... I'm an emotional person to begin with... if i see a cat wondering around outside i get teary eyed so it was no surprise that I shed some tears during his speech... anyone that wants to diss me for that can.... well suck it! :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved George's speech, it's the stuff movies are made of. Sounded like something out of a Hallmark movie. Nothing wrong with that, he was just voicing his feelings, while at the same time letting them know, he's here to play. Beware the Chicken!

Will's speech was hot to death! I couldn't help but laugh. Before this season, I didn't like Will, b/c of the things I'd read about him (I didn't see season 2), but seeing him for the first time for me in the house this year, I love him! He's diabolical, and he's halfway good looking. All you want in an Evil Dr. :lol:

Did anyone else notice that during the POV competition that Kaysar's comments were only voice overs... not including the visuals of his DR session! I was thinking to myself... I know why!!! HA He still looks good though, yummy! :D

Wills speech and gameplay are pure genius - he was smirking up a storm and deservedly slow - once again he will be allowed to hang on until the end.

George's speech however - pathetic. This guy must still think he's in BB1, where everyone has to like you. It was sad, pathetic, and if I where in the house i would have LAUGHED IN HIS FACE! :lol::lol:

what jase speech??? i think that the houseguest just added that into their reinactment last night.. i dont think he had a speech at the pov ceremony. they houseguest replacing the vetoed houseguest never does a speech.. do they???? i dont recall them ever having a speech.

Guest StarBaby

I'm still thinking about how great tonights show was. Funny stuff from Marcy with his man crush for Kaysar. Killler DR from Dani, especially making fun of Jase's pucker face. The hot bodies in their underwear in the veto comp (okay, we all know I don't mean George, no offense to George, but not hot). Smurfs! Will's "I hate you all" speech.

Just a lot of good stuff.

Ginger

Kaysar let everyone know he was from Iraq last season. He kind of wondered what their reaction would be.

CBS also did a lot of stuff where they showed him praying as stuff like that. They really have not showed this stuff this year.

Kaysar is one hot man though!

I wouldnt kick him or Howie outta my bed

I think there were 2 mistakes made in the POV comp/ceremony. Kaysar should have stopped at level 5. He should have realized that George can win veto and in no way would Kaysar be in danger. He also could have looked good in George's eyes by quiting. Kaysar now cannot compete next week should he be in danger. He would be an obvious person to nominate as he cannot remove himself from the block. He is in trouble unless the S6 win HOH.

Also, Will shoud have not made that speech, despite it's humour. All the heat was on Jase and he made that speech. But, Jase could still be on his way out. But by saying nothing he would have been safe for sure.

Will's speech was flawless...and the HGs will prove their idoicy by voting out Jase. I never thought Will's strategy could work twice, but it looks like I might be wrong.

i agree 110%, will knows what he's doing he never says in the DR that he really wants to go i think it's all strategy and i can't belive no one has caught on i think he will throw every comp till the last endurance and end up winning it all

if will wins this i'd like to see him on the next survivor all stars lol

This episode alone will get me to buy the All-Star Season on DVD! This was one of the best Big Brother episodes ever.

The Highlight's

1. Chicken George's speech. It made me teary eyed and it was so heart felt.

2. Will's speech. I never laughed so hard in my life. It was the definition of LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!

3. Chicken George talking to Howie. This was another tear scene. I thought Howie was going to cry. It seemed like a father talking to his son.

4. The arguement. Oh my god did Marcellas dig himself into a hole. He said in front of the Sov's that they need to be broken up. If I was James then I would of nominated Marcellas because he blatantly proved that he was untrustworthy.

5. Power Of Veto Competition. I freaking loved it and was so happy for George.

6. James reaction and outburst. I was so happy to see him pissed.HAHA.

7. Marcellas talking about Kaysar, and the Jase face. Both were funny as hell.

O.K. I know that I named like every scene but that was how amaxzing this episode was.

A+++++++++++++

okay..first let me rid myself of the images wrought by the words "Howie" and "bed" being used in one sentence ... I think Jase has gained some momentum for swinging the votes his way. Will may just be going home on Thursday, proving the strategy is not so brilliant.

Unfortunately I have an early meeting tomorrow and can stay up till flippin 4 to find out what happens. I wish they would get on with it!!!!! Has anyone seen a conversation with Janelle, Erika, Kaysar, or Marcellas about their votes?

that was one of the best freaking episodes ever!

i have undying loyalty to season 6, because i lived and died with the sovs last year when they were up against the friendship. however, i was rooting for chicken george! i love jedi georgie, and his performance in the veto competition with awesome.

i also hate will, but his speech was awesome too! and then george upstaged him.

the sad thing is that next week, if the 6'ers get HOH they'll just put up george again and he won't be able to get vetoed. if a non6er gets HOH, they'll put up Kaysar and he won't be able to veto himself. therefore, i want Erika to win HOH, so she can go after Danielle, or Mike Boogie or something.

ahhh! i couldn't believe how good this episode was! usually tuesday episodes are boring compared to sat. and thurs.

also, i can't really imagine Will throwing competitions, but we'll see.... if he stays....

I was annoyed at big brother for trying to get the sympathy for Chicken george last night. Yeah,hes a really nice guy,but he is not meant to be in all-stars. They made James out to be the bad guy. He was only doing what everyone in the house wants to do themselves. Great tv will be when all the floaters are gone and all the cut-throats are left. Thats what I want to see. I want to see head to head competitions every week. I don't understand why Diane,Erica,and Marc. were so safe this week. They should have replaced George. I for one hope they keep Jase. Will has been crying the whole time hes been in the house. So let him go home.(even though I love his diary room sessions,they crack me up)At least if Jase is still around it will make for good tv. Last night when he freaked out was the most exciting thing that happened so far.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned that during the Marc and Jase fallout that the first time Marc admitted that he talked about breaking up the sov6 and then near the end of the fallout, he denied saying it and called Jase a liar right before he said that's why everybody hated you in season 5. Am I the only one that noticed that? I thought right then and there he had buried himself but apparently not.

Ha ha ha ha...Jase asked Booger if they should make a scene when Will leaves. Jase can make as much of a scene as possible...seeming as how he will be in his own house.

But Booger replied that it would be "too showy". Booger not want to be too showy??? Since when??

Archived