Tuesday, July 25 Show

uvp

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a feeling that Dr. Will was going to say something along those lines, but i had no idea how far he would go. Awsome Speech actually!

marcellas is gonna go home and see how dorky in love he looked and he is gonna be soooo embarrassed. :lol:

george is right when he said james was a "prick and a dick"

jase is mr pucker face and sucks at the game.

Dr. Will is really full of himself

boogie is ugly inside and out

kaysar shook CG's hand after loosing to him.. good for him.

who else is in the house????? oh yeah.. mabye next week they will get their airtime.

I am so glad I got to see and hear about all that was edited. They left out some good stuff! I thought CG's speech was okay. He really is happy to be there. Take it for what it is worth, everyone knows he is not going to win this thing. I think he said it like he did to calm the house down. And Will, man is he a trip? He hates everybody....... classic!

Marcellas.. oh my.

I am shocked that BB couldn't find anything better to put in the show, other then how much marcellas has the hots for kaysar.

" some people just have to stay away from the new topic button."

You tell me what is wrong with starting a topic about two of the best speeches in BB history!! Cry me a river!!!

WILL will be around for awhile seems like howie and janelle has the hots for him :unsure:

thanks for the support fizzle!! I havent really been on much this week been kinda bored with the game but it looks like it may be picking up in a big way!!!

yes like when they were showing the 8 mile rapper party

why didn't they show jase threatening janie and calling her all those name's

and wanting to beat her up if he was her pimp

and murder her.

i don't know why cbs made him look like the victim. i am disapointed

to say the least..........

Yeah they show him puckering up and not the crap he talked behind everyones back and then make him look like "Poor Little Jase", he's getting picked on. I agree James could have done a better job but really who knew BB would set it up that CG could win. The plan was flawless before that veto comp.

Again...... Jase, he did jump around he had it coming just like most of them in the house. But as we all know, he will make it through this week. Too much campaigning for Will to go. (spoiler?)

I am 100% with Marcellas on the whole Kaysar thing. He is the hottest guy in there. Howie comes a close second and the Jase.

I had to laugh at how ironic that Marcellas was wearing that big fro wig and perhaps Kaysar will ask to borrow it now that his gorgeous locks have been sheared away. I thought it interesting that Marcellas was the one to shear Kaysar.

I bet Marcellas kept a few of the locks for himslef.

Jase i think tried to throw Marcellas under the bus just to save himself and i really cant blame the guy for that even though he has never been one of my favorites .....AND .... didnt he say he had changed because of his new love and her daughter...yadda yadda yadda....but tonight some of James from his previous BB came out in full force!

I just LOVE Howie!!! I really think the guy has a big heart. Did you see how he looked at his reflection when he was talking with CG? It looked as if he could not look at his own reflection because his heart and head were saying two different things. I hope in a way Howie wins.

I hate Mike Booger and he should have gotten his Trollish butt up on the block and then BUH BYE!

Will is playing a very good game he said it all tonight----I have made the target on my back so big its become invisible!

A good show though!

:lol: btw it wasnt racist just funny how everything was the iraqi this and so on

uvp.. you of all people know you could have posted this in the "tuesday show" thread... but you have to be special and start a new thread on every thought you had tonight????

:lol::lol: better me than someone else right?

if it was in tuesday thread the effect of the magnitude of the thread wouldnt be felt.

:blink::lol:

Archived