Tuesday, July 25 Show

uvp

started by me

marcellus :o:blink:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

OMG Marcellus is cracking me up talking about Kaysar. Just wait until Kay gets out and watches these shows. Funny stuff.

if cg gets hoh james fate is seal

Guest StarBaby

LOVE Dani's DR about the Jase face!

This has been one of the best shows this year, and we haven't even got to the POV comp or ceremony yet!

Guest StarBaby

I was doing the Pucker Face with them! LOL

I think old George was getting to Howie. Loved when he said watch out for the snake.

Please please HG"S do NOT vote out JAse he is my eye candy, him and WILL...now ONE of them has to go./wahhhhhhhhh I know I am being a baby, but they are two of my fav men in the house. jase is better looking than them all...jmo :P

Yeah when George said that, they shot to a clip of James, lol.. He is a nice guy but he stands up for himself though you go george.

james a slime ball. jase da man. james deserve to evicted next week bad decision for him good for the group thou

jase got a raw deal

I am sooo glad that the HGs reenacted the Veto ceremony last night. CBS totally edited out all of Jase's antics!! :o They also didn't include any of Chilltown's attempts to get James to nominate Marcellas. I'm so glad to have the Feeds and have sites like Morty's where I can find out what REALLY happened.

Now I understand why you live feeders saw Jase going berserk this week. And I believe it is understandable. One day, you tell each other that you attack floaters so that only the best competitors can fight a battle of survival, and the next, you are backdoored even though it was not the initial plan.

On the other hand, I'm a big fan of BB6, especially Janelle and Kaysar and Jase definitely is one of those who can threaten them by winning competitions. And there's the fact that he actually wanted to fool them into thinking that he was cool with them, while focusing only on his own survival.

And... what in the world was that veto meeting, with Will trying to be the most evil doctor this planet ever beared, while George gave one of the cheesiest speeches you could ever think of? :blink:

Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!! Once again Will has outdone himself what a speech. It is absolute reverse psyhcology hey it helped him win the first time and it is doing him well this time again. George man that speech almost brought me to tears amazing!!!! Give me your thoughts?

Archived