Janellousy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why these dumb threads over and over again?

we get the point. janelle cant do no wrong. she is mother teresa. she doesnt have fake boobs, hair, nose job.

why these dumb threads over and over again?

we get the point. janelle cant do no wrong. she is mother teresa. she doesnt have fake boobs, hair, nose job.

She may have fake hair and fake boobs but if she got a nose job she needs to ask for a refund. :)

add fake smile too

I love her fake boobs, and all women have some sort of "fake" hair going on, if you curl it, blow dry it, color it, if you wear makeup. She's a woman.

I noticed Diane has dyed hair this season (that's fake by your standards UVP). I think you're either a mysogynist (if you're a man) or you're a very jealous woman. Why don't you bitch about Miss America? If all you can come up with to hate Janelle is her physical appearance your argument is pretty damn weak.

Are you comparing someone who curls their hair to someone who purchases and has someone elses hair weaved into their head as being the same? At least when I curl my hair it's still "my" hair. I don't have some strangers hair attached to my head or god forbid some polyester Barbie hair.

so its wrong to hate on janelle but right for you guys to hate on everybody in the house who hates janelle. man /girls i cant wait till janelle gets her walking papers next week :D . screw janelle :blink:

QUOTE: Janelle needs to be in the house. If she leaves, the house may become more business type of game play and that's not interesting to watch. Janelle keeps the spark in the house.

That is not true...Dont get me wrong, I like Janelle but lets not put her on a pedistal(sp sorry) Their are alot of personalities in the house that would entertain us like the one and only Dr. Will and when Dani gets back on her feet the horns will show..that is to name a few..Howie u know his temper... Diane ..and trust me Marc will flip out...This is just week one and it has been eventful... NOW JANIE AND JAMES NEED TO STOP TRUSTING JASE...

What's the difference? I don't see much. You're using whatever you have available to improve your appearance. A woman who has a problem with that might as well throw away her lipstick and mascara.

You know, I'm an older woman, I have a niece who is very beautiful and she buys those hair pieces that are like hair ties, and she wears false eyelashes nearly every day. And she has had a lot of trouble with other girls who give her a hard time because of her false eyelashes. I just think those girls are very jealous. Let's face it, Janelle is very beautiful and that breeds envy and jealousy.

I personally appreciate smart, pretty girls, I was one once, myself.

Janellousy :lol: (love it) There's definitely several cases of it (again) this year. Alison and Diane because of her looks and Dr. Will because he knows she's better than him. :o

UVP, the only person in the house I completely dislike is Allison. If you could come up with a logical reason for why you hate Janelle that didn't have to do with her looks, I might think you had an iota of credibility.

oh good god already. half of hollywood has hair extentions... fake boobs.. and plenty more.. it doesnt make them a fake person. heck, its so popular that a girl at my office comes in every few months with different hair extentions.

so isnt it really time to move on?

everyone talks crap about everyone else.. nobody can say different.

Janellousy (love it) There's definitely several cases of it (again) this year. Alison and Diane because of her looks and Dr. Will because he knows she's better than him.

Janelle better than will? :blink: If i remember there was no POV when will was playing and he still won.

nolimits doesnt have to prove nothing cause i am uvp nolimits. love me or hate me i say whats on my mind. and janelle isnt good looking by a long shot rather borderline tranny

yeah i said it :D

Quote: "we get the point. janelle cant do no wrong. she is mother teresa. she doesnt have fake boobs, hair, nose job."

So does every other person on a reality tv show...including men.

Quote: " I don't have some strangers hair attached to my head or god forbid some polyester Barbie hair."

Give it a try, you might like it.

Quote: "Dont get me wrong, I like Janelle but lets not put her on a pedistal(sp sorry)"

Sparklet, I enjoy reading your posts, but that is exactly what you do to Danielle...put her on a pedestal. Janelle is liked by so many...for those who watch BB - she's America's darling, the Blonde Bombshell with brains too...so that is what people do with their favorite players - place them in a higher status than others.

Quote: "I just think those girls are very jealous."

Men could be jealous too when someone takes the attention away from them!

:)

Are you comparing someone who curls their hair to someone who purchases and has someone elses hair weaved into their head as being the same? At least when I curl my hair it's still "my" hair. I don't have some strangers hair attached to my head or god forbid some polyester Barbie hair.

Let me get this straight. Because you haven't ever worn a wig, you're better than everyone else, including cancer patients. Right? I wonder if you also eschew deodorant, I mean that's Not your natural scent.

That's your logic. Looks kind of silly huh.

Yeah he did. Did you look at the cast of characters he had to beat? Not even close. And he even admitted that they never held even one physical challenge. So we don't really know if he can compete physically against Jase or Howie or Kaysar.

men can be very honest . dont get it twisted. woman like to play nice and lie. i am being very honest janelle does nothing for me. dont hate me cause i aint kissing her tail part like you guys/gals.

Let me get this straight. Because you haven't ever worn a wig, you're better than everyone else, including cancer patients. Right? I wonder if you also eschew deodorant, I mean that's Not your natural scent.

That's your logic. Looks kind of silly huh.

Yes, it is silly of you to compare hair weaves worn by a reality tv famewhore with wigs being worn by cancer patients. I made no mention of cancer patients or wigs worn for the purpose of concealing the fact that someone has lost their hair due to chemo which is a completely different scenario and completely understandable.

Yeah he did. Did you look at the cast of characters he had to beat? Not even close. And he even admitted that they never held even one physical challenge. So we don't really know if he can compete physically against Jase or Howie or Kaysar.

it has nothing to do with physical challenges it has to do with manipulating and never getting evicted. Janelle would have been evicted earlier without the POV.

and you are right we dont know if he could compete (kaysar? Howie? i wouldnt use them as examples :lol: ) So for someone to say Janelle is better than him tickles me

ok, i get that people are attracted to different types... but you cant blame it on the fake hair and boobs! you wouldnt be attracted to her any more if her hair was natural and her boobs were natural!

:lol::lol::lol:

ohh and will has said that janelle is one of bb best players. why else is everyone targeting her.. its not because of her "fake hair and boobs"

ITS BECAUSE SHE IS A STRONG PLAYER

Archived