Janellousy

nebartist, you are obviously still angry from last season,

Angry at what? Who won? OH yeah that is right you kultist claimed the SLOVS won because they were soooo well liked and were going to be come HUGE STARS I am still waiting for that to happen

your allegiance to the nerd heard is understood by all of us.

If you understood anything you would know i was a maggie fan not a fan of her alliance

but your beloved nerds won last year, remember when maggie won?? you should be happy and still not hating on janie. oh wait, you're probably all p.o'd because not a single nerd heard was voted back into the house, doh. did i hit a nerve yet?

nope I could care less i dindt want an allstars in the first place. And as for hating on Janelle I am just stating facts. I never once said anything about her hair nose or jawline in my posts

1. Nakomis has never said a bad word about Janie yet her kult has come in saying Nak is jeloous because she wants her out.

2. People are bitching about Diane dissing on Janelle, when in fact Janelle started the attacks last season. But I guess with your allegience to Jan you are too blind to understand that.

get over your janellousy...who cares if she dissed diane, it's a free country, right?

read above

i take back what i said about janelle only being a bitch when f'd with, she's a sugary bitch whenver she wants to be and that's why we all love her.

Of course you take it back because you realized you were wrong there is help to get you away from the kult yet.

but to your future delight, i'm sure janelle will get the boot eventually because she's that great and the other house guests SHOULD fear her.

I never said (even last year) that she was a bad player like before if you know me so well as you claim you would know that

i can't stand will and mike boogie, what boring jocks so far

Be careful you are sounding a little jealous there What's the matter did the jocks in high school not give you the time of day?

Howie is getting on my nerves

he has always gotten on mine

although i love him,

never have although i didnt really hate him until this season he just annoyed me

diane's a jealous hooter head. she's all sore about what's his face dumping her live on tv.

still there is no proof that Diane is jealous.

im being all janelle'ish right now and i don't care. f it all!

of course you are keep drinking the kool-aid

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Janelle is fricking memorizing the how many ducks on the wall, how many bugs on the wall, what color hair everyone has. Alison is too damn jealous and instead of focusing on other people, she only focuses on Janelle. When you target one person and no one else when that one person has wronged you in no way, that has got to be jealousy. Alison is not strategizing, only opening her big mouth and hiding in an urn only to be caught by nakomis and be voted out with a heavy majority! You call that strategy!!!????

Just feel really strongly about it and of course responding to uvp.

i can see this board is playing favorites. glad i am not like you guys :D

Guest jordansmom

Look imo the only reason y Janey is loved so much is b/c of the ppl she was in the house with last season. Its sad that when girls stated how they feel about another girl ppl think there hating. And as far as the comps go they were both a crap shoot. My son could have won. Last season she was great b/c she was playing with ppl who were not. She was great by deafult. I like her don't get me wrong but i don't worship her. If she was the best bb player ever she would have at least come in second. Her alliance to her group is her downfall.

ps. uv i love reading ur post. :)

i try my best. but your post was the truth . we need more folks like you spreading the truth around here jordansmom

If Janelle was only popular b/c the nerd heard hated on her, then the viewers would hate her too. She was and still is a great competitor with an incredible mind. Yes, the nerd heard contributed to the Janelle likability factor but it would be naive to believe that that is the only reason people like her.

Guest jordansmom

Look all we know about this chick is from what we see and read. None of us know her at home. She was the lesser of two evils last season. If she was in another season she might not be as loved as she is. "America" loves her b/c we hated the nerds(I did not like how any of them played the game).

After finding out about what Janelle said about Diane last season I don't think Diane is jealous of Janelle but Janelle is jealous of Diane. Diane is making fun of Janelle now because she probably heard about what Janelle said about her(and possibly Alison's influence). While Janelle is jealous of Diane because Janelle likes Drew and is mad about Diane getting to be with him instead of her.

well, it appears that uplimits just doesn't like Janelle at all. During BB5 I actually liked Diane, that is until she started bashing on Holly in a cruel way, way after Holly was gone. Again, I am not a Holly fan, but Holly did nothing to invite the cruelty Diane dished out. And Karma took care of that because I will always remember Diane's exit, crying that she had been played.

I am not like those who hate anyone who is against Janelle. My problem is that a few of the people against her seem to HATE her. And the insults are silly. Alison is the worst, but anyone who watches the Live Feeds can clearly see just how jealous Diane is. I dunno if Nakomis is the same way, but I am more amazed at just how STUPID Nak is by trusting the one person who organized her eviction in their season. I love a girl with attitude, but Alison and Diane are just plain catty, spiteful, bitter women, who are clearly insecure with themselves. Take a look at Danielle. She may not be on the same side as Janelle, but she has not uttered a single insult about her looks or personality. (to my knowledge) and even when she was up against Alison, she didn't utter anything bad. Then take Erika, who dislikes Alison as a person. She has never insulted Alison's looks.

Drama is good, I like the backstabbing and the twists of BB. But what I don't like is when attractive girls (yes I think both Alison and Diane are attractive) turn to junior high school immaturity about someone) Some say Janelle resorted to that last season. Sure, she did. But she didn't do it as relentlessly as the NH did. They spent every waking moment dissing her, so I can forgive her for her responces. LOL

The point of this post is that if Alison and Diane wanted Janelle out because she is a great gameplayer or because her alliance had the numbers, that is understandable, but both of them came across as just being bitter, jaded, jealous junior high girls.

After finding out about what Janelle said about Diane last season I don't think Diane is jealous of Janelle but Janelle is jealous of Diane. Diane is making fun of Janelle now because she probably heard about what Janelle said about her(and possibly Alison's influence). While Janelle is jealous of Diane because Janelle likes Drew and is mad about Diane getting to be with him instead of her.

Of course not!!! Janie can bash anyone she wants because she is the queen :rolleyes: And I wonder if some of these people are Howie fans?

Guest jordansmom

I really don't see how Diane not liking Janelle means she is jealous. But by that logic does that mean Janelle is jealous of Diane?????? If were talking about Ali fine she might be be but Diane i don't think so.

I actually have not seen or heard Janelle talking badly about Diane, except saying that she is in an alliance with Alison and Nakomis. On the live feeds Diane was talking to Boogie about how she wanted to be responsible for Janelle's eviction cuz she didn't like her. Then she and Alison were making fun of Janelle after the Veto, saying how she looked right at home with the trash. But I got a better laugh at the CBS episode when Jase mentioned that the dump had more rats than Diane's trailer back home. :)

Guest jordansmom

So u must have missed the live feeds when Diane was telling Boggie about y she did not like Janey. If read the above post then u should know why. But i understand how u could miss that. Sometimes ppl hear and see what they want too. Anything bad Janey does ppl sometimes "miss"

jordansmom, what is with the attitude you're directing at me? I said I simply did not see or hear it. You don't know me from Adam, so don't make references to me hearing and seeing what I want. Think before you judge someone, ok?

Guest jordansmom

Last time i checked i said ppl not u by name. But if felt like that was about u maybe u should ask urself y. You said u never heard so i told u know u can't say u never heard. I have an attuide b/c i defend Diane but if i was defending Janey i would passionate(sp). Please don't take anything i say to heart. I don't know u and you should not care what i say or think. :) No one is judgeing you maybe u should not take this so personal.

well our posts were going back and forth and since the post where you said you were responding to mine, it was clearly meant for me. but it's cool, I don't take it personally, I just registered today and didn't want someone to follow me around flaming every post because they didn't like it. I am sure we will eventually agree on something, so let's kill the subject here. I defend Janie, you defend Diane. See you on the battlefield, but till then, let's have some tea! :lol:

Guest jordansmom

I love to debate but i love this board more welcome and i owe u a drink. And ur right with this cast we will agree on something.

I am not like those who hate anyone who is against Janelle. My problem is that a few of the people against her seem to HATE her. And the insults are silly. Alison is the worst, but anyone who watches the Live Feeds can clearly see just how jealous Diane is. I dunno if Nakomis is the same way, but I am more amazed at just how STUPID Nak is by trusting the one person who organized her eviction in their season. I love a girl with attitude, but Alison and Diane are just plain catty, spiteful, bitter women, who are clearly insecure with themselves. Take a look at Danielle. She may not be on the same side as Janelle, but she has not uttered a single insult about her looks or personality. (to my knowledge) and even when she was up against Alison, she didn't utter anything bad. Then take Erika, who dislikes Alison as a person. She has never insulted Alison's looks.

Well Danielle and Erika are in their mid-thirties and are more secure in who they are. I think the real danger here is to assume that just because Janelle never 'bashes' other girls that she's any more secure than Diane or Alison - maybe they just choose to express it differently. Sometimes it can actually be more healthy to express what you're really feeling (venting) instead of withdrawing yourself into an HOH room or whatever (avoiding). And probably smarter too - for example if Janelle were able to be more honest with herself about her anxiety maybe it would inspire her to come up with alternative strategies other than dominating comps, like trying to sell the house on the idea that the sovs really aren't a threat to win b/c the only people who ever win BB are manipulators and floaters . . . and that's why they lost out to Maggie last year.

ie Guess I'm saying sometimes people try to cover up their weaknesses to make themselves APPEAR strong, but that's not the same thing as actually addresseing the weakness and BEING strong. Then again sometimes people do get stuck in the 'bitching' phase and never find a way to turn it into a positive . . . guess it's a fine line or something (?)

PS Didn't Nakomis nominate Diane a couple of weeks before that?

I thought I read somewhere that Janelle said people mistake her being antisocial as snotty or snobbish, but that a lot of times she is a big homebody who likes to be alone and relax. Ivette later said that NOW she knows who the real Janie is, but back in BB6 she thought she was a snobby, spoiled brat. I think that is why I like Janelle. I initially disliked her and passed her off as a ditzy blond and then she surprised me with how smart and funny she is. She just tends to be reserved, which may not be so good in a game that is mainly social skills. (then again when she tries she can be one of the most social)

I never thought Janelle was snobby, but it might not be so easy for the women of the house to be so open-minded about her while Janelle is HOH, POV, and defacto head of the house's dominant alliance of which they haven't been invited to be a part of.

On the other hand, yeah I see what you're saying about Janelle - and it's probably been superstressful for her too so she's just gotta do what she's most comfortable with for now just to keep afloat.

Maybe when Janelle and Diane (my fave) are in the final 2, then they'll be able to sit down and have some nice heart-to-hearts and really bond ;)

Archived