Janellousy

I got that same feeling. I was thinking he'd probably hate me. I was called the prettiest girl in my family and my school. And it's so totally unfair, I have a lot to offer besides my looks which at 43 aren't that spectacular anymore, even though my hubby says I'm still a hottie. :)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL fizzle um no comment I plead the 5th by the way we both like Janie so we will never disagree too much lol :D:D:lol::lol::ph34r:

PS there is your mask backn Angelia I am safely in my hiding spot in the vase(wow this things huge even have my own bathroom)

I can understand why Allison hates Janelle because Janelle put her on the block before she could get her game play on..... Making her the first to leave... She blames Janelle for being on the block...and not the true culprit Jase... SO she is bitter and mad.. If she wasnt on the block she probably wouldnt feel that waY ABOUT Janelle....HOWEVER WHAT IS DIANE'S EXCUSE????

to call her ugly and wonder how she could get a man like Drew is a little mean especially when Diane isnt there to defend herself (not saying janie doesnt have a right to say it just that Diane's "hatred" for Janie is justified)...Could Janie have been jealous? hmmmm The double standards are great

The above is from one of the Janelle haters. I find it completely hypocritical that these haters have the absolute nerve to think along these lines, especially because each and every one of them have put down Janelle by calling her really horrible names, making fun of her appearance, etc.. They actually have the nerve to say the people who like Janelle have a double standard????????????? I'm sorry I must have missed the section on Morty's that says Janelle is here to defend herself (things that make you go hmmmmm)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Please don't label me. A post started like that is kind of scary is that what they taught you at camp buxom? (see I am labeling you as a janie kultist)

Before you come on here and start spouting out sh*t about me read my other posts. Plus I never said it was a double standard For Janelle to call Diane names and for them to be all right with it. I said it was a double standard for them to call ANY person who calls Janelle a bad name Jealous!!. And if Janelle does it the word Jealous never comes up!! It is always "oh wekll, she deserved it"

I know at the kamp they taught you she can do no wrong. But it is time for you to realize that it is possible for someone to dislike her without being jealous.

So I applaud you for the try on that post but you failed. Time to go back to the Kamp.

LOL Yep... Just can't stand to stay out of it... I can't wait to see what you will say next... :) Not meaning that in a bad way either...

I heart Janelle and like Nebby too....

So eveyone better leave Neb alone or they will have me to deal with... He can trash Janie if he wants... She thinks it's cute...

The problem isn't that those of us that like Janelle think she can do NO wrong... it's that a few jealous posters think she does nothing but, wrong and are constantly stating their opinions as facts. Posting lies as facts to the point of believing their own bs. It's absurd that anyone hates on someone so much that they are blinded to anything positive about a person.

As much as I couldn't stand the nerd herd or disliked any of them individually... Maggie tore that house up with her strategy. That is the difference... I'll give credit where credit is due and haters WON't!!!

Archived