Janellousy

she is a good comp player but as strategy bb player she is amateur. allison, diane are some of the few who are good @ both. winning comps aint everything when she getting roasted in the strategy department. last season prove this . someone prove me wrong on this?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it is silly of you to compare hair weaves worn by a reality tv famewhore with wigs being worn by cancer patients. I made no mention of cancer patients or wigs worn for the purpose of concealing the fact that someone has lost their hair due to chemo which is a completely different scenario and completely understandable

I disagree. The cancer scenario is relevant.

I have used wigs for halloween and for dressing up, and I have to have a mammogram every 3 months because I am at a high risk for breast cancer (problem with mammos plus family history) so by your logic I'm trash before cancer but ok after??

Screw that illogic.

:lol: janellousy!!!!!! :lol: that is the cleverest, funniest play on words in a long time.

Whether people like her or not, she's an outstanding player. I'd rather see and hear her than ivette (although not in it this year) or allison any day. those girls are obnoxious, psycho and just plain mean. janelle can be mean too if you f with her or lie to her. she kicks ass out of all the girls in the house and they know it, it's a compliment. america loves janelle for a reason!

well, looks like you will be proven wrong tomorrow when alison gets the boot out the door

i wont be proven wrong cause i said from the get go ali would be the one voted out of the two. and by her being voted out my point is proven she good at comp and strategy thats why they gotta vote her out. the first player voted out allstar is the most feared player, dont get it twisted. janelle an amateur @ strategy

she is a good comp player but as strategy bb player she is amateur. allison, diane are some of the few who are good @ both. winning comps aint everything when she getting roasted in the strategy department. last season prove this . someone prove me wrong on this?

Support your argument with concrete examples and I'll be happy to shred it for you.

I disagree. The cancer scenario is relevant.

I have used wigs for halloween and for dressing up, and I have to have a mammogram every 3 months because I am at a high risk for breast cancer (problem with mammos plus family history) so by your logic I'm trash before cancer but ok after??

Screw that illogic.

No, its not. We were talking about a famewhore wearing a weave and you brought up cancer patients. They are not even anywhere near the same scenario.

so Janelle ripping on Diane last year what was that? When did Diane lie to or mess with her?

Diane deserved it. <sarcasm off>

uvp, considering janelle won the first hoh comp and the veto.... that proves right there she is better than alison. she then had to go longer than the usual week of keeping everyone from voting different than she wanted. they flip flopped more this time than any other time. what did alison do? she only got nominated first because her and danielle tried to go all game on the minute they came in the door by targeting janelle. alison wasnt the first target.. Janelle was!!! the only reason janelle wasnt on the block is because she won hoh.

Support your argument with concrete examples and I'll be happy to shred it for you

get 1000 more post and then i may entertain you

uvp dont answer to no one

No I was talking about anyone wearing a weave or fake hair.

If you must talk about famewhores then you must talk about all Big Brother Contestants plus all other reality tv contestants.

Because you can't differentiate any of the contestants by whether or not they are "famewhores" (they simply all are, or they wouldn't be on the show), then we are limited to discussing those who have false hair.

People use false hair to make their appearance better - regardless of the impetus. Face it cancer parents use false hair for the very same reason: it comes down to an issue of vanity.

This makes the two ideas "like".

This may help:

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index-pop....-CDCD366&z=

I think the nerd herd last year were jealous of her . . . I don't get that sense from the women this year. jmo but I think they just see her as a threat. Plus, is it true she doesn't really talk to many people outside her clique? They may grow to like her once the numbers dwindle down and the house vs sov thing that's soft of going on breaks down - it's only been a week.

uvp... every single hg has said that janelle is THE player to beat and to get out of the house. Including Will and Boogie. The only reason she isn't going this week is because she kicked the other houseguest arses and won HOH AND POV!

neb... Will is insecure about Janelle because he knows she can beat him at this game. I give credit to Will for winning his season because it was a totally original strategy and it worked beautifully. But, it only worked cause it was a new show and it had never been done or even thought of before. Every season is harder and harder to win because the hg's "know" what strategies to be aware of and they have to counter-act them before they can be played to win. Most noteable is Will's strategy. No one has been able to win with that strategy since the great Dr. Will implemented it. And it won't get him to the end this year either... he's going to have to use some other skills to get there... namely win HOH and POV's.

Janelle does it all wins comp. and strategizes or aligns herself with people that help her think it through. Erika saved Janelle's ass last night but, it was Janelle that strategized to get Marcellas to change his vote... the rest fell in line after that.

Fizzle right on! She was the first target absolutely. She just fought back. Some people will never give Janelle her due simply because of how she looks.

As I'm sure we will be shown on Thursday night we will see the real Allison playing her A game

...............hiding in a giant vase for 2 hours

UVP, I'm not too proud of the fact that for the first time I have so little a life that I have time for messageboards. I'm a bit older than you and have survived much more. Age 20 more years and I'll consider you a bit more credible--maybe.

luna c bring it and stop talking all that noise.

good thread thou

should go 10 easily

No I was talking about anyone wearing a weave or fake hair.

If you must talk about famewhores then you must talk about all Big Brother Contestants plus all other reality tv contestants.

Because you can't differentiate any of the contestants by whether or not they are "famewhores" (they simply all are, or they wouldn't be on the show), then we are limited to discussing those who have false hair.

People use false hair to make their appearance better - regardless of the impetus. Face it cancer parents use false hair for the very same reason: it comes down to an issue of vanity.

Janelle's fake weave and cancer patients wearing wigs are not even remotely the same. One does it out of necessity to cover a loss of hair the other because they can't grow hair due to excessive bleach use. Of course they are all famewhores, they wouldn't be on BB if they weren't but we were speaking of Janelle.

:lol::lol:

funny how you have all these female fans on janelle's side.. usually we are the first to trash another woman.. but i think its fair to say that we all give credit where credit is due. and janelle rocks.

cindyannie you nailed it... alison's best game plan was hidding in a vase :huh: lol her game is based solely on being a sneeky snake... and fortunatly for us, she does a bad job even at that. and she is really bad at lieing. lmao she should have taken some classes from dr. will.

nebartist, you are obviously still angry from last season, your allegiance to the nerd heard is understood by all of us. but your beloved nerds won last year, remember when maggie won?? you should be happy and still not hating on janie. oh wait, you're probably all p.o'd because not a single nerd heard was voted back into the house, doh. did i hit a nerve yet? get over your janellousy...who cares if she dissed diane, it's a free country, right? i take back what i said about janelle only being a bitch when f'd with, she's a sugary bitch whenver she wants to be and that's why we all love her. but to your future delight, i'm sure janelle will get the boot eventually because she's that great and the other house guests SHOULD fear her.

i can't stand will and mike boogie, what boring jocks so far. howie's getting on my nerves too, although i love him, he's a freakin moron most of the time and he better not f up plans and secrets. he's a total liability, as someone mentioned on one of these posts earlier.

diane's a jealous hooter head. she's all sore about what's his face dumping her live on tv.

im being all janelle'ish right now and i don't care. f it all! :lol::lol::rolleyes:B)

Dr. Will groveled plenty his season... he just wasn't a buxom blonde. :) He used his good looks and charms to get Nicole to believe him lie after lie. Only difference between Janelle and Dr. Will using their charms one uses it good and the other evil... LOL

Sometimes with Janelle I get the sense that she's kind of got a feeling of being 'different' and maybe uses her appearance as kind of a 'shield' . . . you know what I mean? Like she's all about being the bubbly 'blonde bombshell' (her own words) . . . you never see her get hurt and anxious when she's been snubbed (Diane), you never see her get depressed when her back's to the wall (Alison), she doesn't show desperation and start butt-kissing to save her hide (Danielle). I think more expressive type 'what you see is what you get' people might mistake her way of dealing with her insecurities as conceit and snobbery? Which is a whole different kettle of fish than people feeling jealousy, don't you think? Janie's on a high this week and those 3 are on a low. When the tables turn, maybe they'll all find they're not so different after all . . . well minus Alison of course! :P

Archived