Janellousy

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my fantasy final 4 would be:

Kayser

Jase

Final Two being Janelle and Danielle, cuz if either of them won I would be happy. They were both the best players from their previous seasons and with the exception of Danielle playing too hard too fast, they are the best in All Stars

then shouldn't Diane be against James? Not like Diane hasn't opened her trap and talked smack. She just can't take the heat. Didn't she come on here and get all fired up when she read something bad about her? Just like Ivette did. LOL. I don't recall Janelle coming on here to find uplimits and yell at him for calling her names. and is it true that Diane or her sister posed nude? which one is "trying" to be an actress now?

Yes but she can also be against Janelle for laughing.

:rolleyes: Oh for Pete's Sake.

Some excellent points made by BBAllStarFan, Welcome to the forum.

Maybe I prefer Janelle and Erika and Danielle because they are older, ie closer to my age and more grown up. Age is just a number, and sometimes young people can be very wise beyond their years, (always hugely refreshing) but the HighSchool Bitches mentality is really a turnoff for me, moreso in women.

Also I think I get Janelle, I've also been called "aloof" even back in HS, and I hate to leave my house. It's got all the comforts of home. ;)

thank you for the welcome, Luna C, and glad you agree with me! I think Danielle is one of the best villians because despite her playing the game nasty, her comments this year have not been about people's looks. She respects anyone who plays a good game, which is refreshing, as anyone participating in a game should have mutual respect for each other. I know Diane has a lot of fans on here, which is cool, I was a fan of hers until the end of her season, so I hope people don't think I am personally attacking her to offend anyone on this site. I just think Diane is one of those players who comes on the show not so much to win, but, as she said it, to be the biggest b*tch she can be. She herself admitted she wanted to come on All Stars and be a huge b*tch. Why would someone do that? She might think it will line her up some acting gigs. I advise her to take a long hard look at Jennifer from BB6, who also had aspirations for Hollywood. I don't believe we have seen a hide or hair of her since the finale. IF Diane believes that going after America's Sweetheart will make her more famous then by all means go for it. But I think if she continues running her mouth she is going to make a lot of people disgusted.

Nakomis, on the other hand, is annoying me for seperate reasons. She hasn't dissed anyone personally, but I just cannot get over the fact that she is alligning herself with the same person who backstabbed her. It's not like they were on opposing alliances, they were in an alliance together! And Diane's excuse for betraying Nakomis was that she wouldn't get past the final 3 with her and Karen. It would have been a brilliant move, had she known that she was guaranteed a spot in the final 2. But she got played and she still talks about it to this day, as though it was Drew's fault. I do think Drew would have beaten Diane simply because Diane had a bad attitude and, despite making some great moves, had left too many former houseguests angry. I hope she learned her lesson, because obviously Nakomis hasn't. (unless Nak has a plan to boot Diane)

I don't understand Nak either, but I respect she plays an honest game. I hope we'll see her reveal an intelligent strategy for aligning herself with Diane, but sometimes I think it's an alliance of convenience, if you will. Like maybe she feels that's her only game in town.

I do think she could have made a firm alliance with Boogie and Will, but at the end of the day they are all about protecting each other.

I saw some of the video of Danielle and CG and she handled it fine, from what I saw. I respect Danielle's game, I just think she made a big mistake out the gate, and now the chips will fall and we shall see, and hopefully we'll see her redeem herself completely.

Now that I've seen her in action with her ass in a sling I'm impressed with her still, and I'm just waiting to see how she will act when she gets some power. I hope. :)

Quote: Sparklet, I enjoy reading your posts, but that is exactly what you do to Danielle...put her on a pedestal. Janelle is liked by so many...for those who watch BB - she's America's darling, the Blonde Bombshell with brains too...so that is what people do with their favorite players - place them in a higher status than others.

Ginger you took my quote out of content....I was responding to someone that said that if Janelle left the whole SOV4 would not survive and the show would be boring and no reason to watch that why I said that their are a lot of good personalities on the show that would keep it interesting....There is a differents between me and them...they are fans...Iam a DANI worshiper I am sick but I go to counseling..BB EVERYDAY!! :lol: but on a serious note...I love the way Dani plays that is my girl true and true but I would not say she is BB.

I think the reason Janelle is such a strong player is because she has a lot of self confidence and doesn't freak out too often unlike so many other HG's. I like her, but she's not a fav of mine. She has a calm, cool demeanor (unless she's fighting with Beau in the LR). I dunno - she just comes across as a very confident person who doesn't give a chit whether you like her or not and I think that makes the insecure people jealous in a different way. What do I know? Been awake since 4:30 AM. :blink:

oh yeah, PS, whatever....I have no doubt Janelle will do some bashing before this game is over. I seem to recall her being pretty nasty last year to the nerd herd (was she janelleous?) ROFL And was very vocal about it - dogging people who she didn't think were as pretty as she thinks she is....

I really should stay out of this but here we go. I like Ali but I do think she is jealous of Janelle partly do to looks and most of America liking her and partly because Janelle put her up before she could put her up. That being said still wish they would have formed and alliance. Okay now when we go to Diane Janelle should not have said those nasty things about her.It was very childish.Personally when someone says crap about me I let it go in one ear and out the other cause I am an adult. I have not read enough to say shes jealous and shes prob not just thinking gamplay (I like her too) Danielle has prob never been jealous of anyone in her life. I didnt like the friendship last year at all JMO they worshiped Eric a little too much. to say the least. Kaysar (even though hes not mentioned yet) isnt as good as ppl make him out to be. I still like him and think hes cute, but not as good as it is said. he was stupid for trusting Jen last year. can we say common sense. Howies tactics were (some of them) funny last year getting annoying this year. Nak is not jealous of anyone eithier. And Janelle back to her My sister and my mom has never dyed thier hair very seldom even use a hairdryer or hairspray and neithier of them have hair beyond shoulder length cause it wont grow. that maybe the case with Janelle. my sister wants long hair so bad she would prob want hair ext. Does that make her fake??? (no offense to any african american women here) African American women wear fake hair all the time. Does that make all of them fake. Im sure quite a few have breast implants too. So flipping what. Welcome to the 21 century and the plastic surgery age. Personally I would not do it but its there bodys who are we to judge. I dont see any guys in here hating on Pamela Anderson for her fake boobs.Okay I got my piece out. Anyviews expressed by me are JMO and not nesseritly(sp)those of the Mortys Admin HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL!!!!!!!!

RED...She was trying to get to them and she did. It was not all about vanity but more about getting in their heads, and she did. Now I have just read this thread from beginning to now and am having to reply! As far as uvp saying Janie has no game. That her strategy is amateur. She is the one who "sent" Erika to change everyones votes. She has been planting the seeds and been getting people to do the work for her. I think that's brillant! I am a fan of her's but I am a fan of others in the house also. She is not my beginning, middle and end. I respect her gameplay and think that most people in here concentrate too much on her looks. Who cares? I want to see someone play the game and play it well. Their hair, nose and boobs do not win the game. So lets talk gameplay and drop the physcial characteristics. :D

::: leaves thread slowly, waiting for attack: :ninja:

I totally agree with you. I've never seen so many jealous females hate on one individual like this. Allison and Diane are sad. They can only dream of being so desired as Janelle is. So all they can attempt to do is target her and remove her from the house.... BUT WHY? They've still never given a strategic reason as to why she shouldn't be in the house. HATERS!!!!

"Don't you hate having to say that?"

Yes, I do. I also find it funny. :lol: You know someone will attack, so why not get a laugh out of it! :D

Btw... did you borrow my mask from the last post???

i think its weird that people are saying that janelle started this whole thing with diane by "attacking" her last season. :huh: by saying she was ugly??? that is just an opinion of someones looks.. just like there are people here that think janelle is ugly. i dont see that as an attack. its a personal opinion.. on looks. to each their own.

every year the current bb houseguest talk about the previous houseguest. they dont know them personally but they comment on what they thought of them and their game. for those previous houseguest to take the comments to heart would be stupid. and if you think that diane didnt talk about previous houseguest when it was her season.. pffft. she did and she said worse things than someone being ugly.

and i have seen on the live feeds janelle talking about it and then saying that she actually likes diane. I like diane and janelle.. heck, i like all the women except for alison. part of me thinks that diane might just be using that as an excuse... to cover up the real fact that she knows janelle is a kick ass player and she is just scared of her for that reason.

ANGELIA - most of my post referred to her character - and as far as what is said about a person, bashing is bashing...doesn't matter why it was said. Of course, I am assuming here that anything said about Janelle is game related and not meant on a personal level since this is a game. And I don't mean anything I am saying in any kind of rude way to anyone - quite the opposite..it's just my opinion. I try to take most things said in the context of 'it's a game' and we all have opinions :D

fizzle you are right everybody talks smack about everybody its okay but when its smack about our fav we get ummm whats the word defensive and upset but only cause its our fav (we are all guilty of holding double standards when it comes to the ones we like)

AngeliaCG I will do my very bets hmmm maybe i will hide in thier then I can report everything we miss due to FOTH :D

Diane shows a pattern of "disliking" blonde bombshells because she judges them based on their appearance. She did it to Holly immediately upon entering BB5. Holly tried to be friendly with Diane but, Diane only mocked her with her other HG "girlfriends!" As much as Holly's voice annoyed me she seemed like a very sweet person on the show and she tried and wanted the other girls to be friends/friendly with her but, noooo the pinky clan had already decided to make Holly their "joke." :rolleyes:

I think the comments that Janie said about Diane in BB6 are being over blown but, Janie did say them and Diane does have a reason to be upset with Janie. Which worked out perfectly for Diane because now she can mask her disdain for Janie as being about her comments and not her blonde hair. :D

right.. i know we get defensive when its one of our favorites. but at the same time when i see someone say that someone is ugly or they bash on them if they have fake hair or whatever, i just see that as their opinion. they apparently go for the opposite of what that person is. i get it. like uvp... i get the feeling he doesnt like pretty women. :D:P

Archived