Janellousy

I am curious about why the girls are using their jealousy for Janelle to play the game? Isn't it a little early to target someone based on their popularity? I know they are using the excuse of the BB6 season having numbers, but doesn't it seem like Diane, Alison, and Nakomis are fueled on jealousy rather than strategics?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orionv seems to have a bit of janellousy. B)

Janelle is pretty great--looking, good at winning comps, and good at pulling in allies. She's pretty interesting and fun to watch. In my opinion the house is much more pleasant with Janelle in it.

but how many times has Alison made a reference to America loving Janelle? That would have nothing to do with her just simply wanting to remove a challenge threat. And the looks on Diane's face when she talks about Janelle? She almost appears angry whenever discussing her. It's kind of sad. I get the feeling that during each of their seasons they felt they were the most popular and then Janelle comes along, whose popularity rating was 93, the highest in all of BB's polls. They must view her not so much as competition in the game, but in life. Why else would Alison keep making reference to how "fake" Janelle is. Her boobs, her hair, her face. I mean, c'mon, it's a game! She caught you plotting against her, so she put you up. You'd think she would have some respect for her gameplay rather than bashing her looks.

lol you agree with him, but neither of you have explained the personal insults from Allison or the angry strategizing from Diane. Gameplay is one thing, but both of them are acting as though Janelle attacked them personally or something.

Janelle did attack Diane personally last year on the live feeds. Alison is just alison, and I have not heard Nakomis say a bad word about Janelle. Of course she wants her out of the game because Janelle is preceived to be the leader of the Sea Sick

First off, love the term "Janelleousy. I don't think jealousy is something ALL of the female houseguests are experiencing, but it's definitely there for Alison an Danielle. Ali wants to be the hot blond. Too bad she doesn't realize that her ridiculous faces are about as cute as psoriasis, and her attitude and personality are as friendly as cancer. LONG LIVE QUEEN JANIE... :)

ali might be a little jealous but i think the majority want janelle out because she is such a strong player. a few have even said they thought she was best bb player... they are scared of her. period.

I think Allison was really the only female who was out and out jealous of Janelle's popularity etc. and targeted her because she wanted to be the blond dominant female player. But she's not as popular or nearly as bright as Janelle and people have ultimately also come to that conclusion also as I believe Allison is going home first.

Um I am with you Neb...Dani is not jealous of Janielle..As a matter of fact..Dani and Janie hang out sometimes outside of the bb house... Dani knows that Janie has skills in this game and that is why she considered her a threat... It is true that you need to get out your strong players or has everyone forgot about that... Dani thinks Janie is a good adversary however right now Janie has the numbers and unfortunately Dani does not...But hopefully Dani can work her magic...maybe her and Janie will be playing on the same side..You never know...but DANI has to look out for herself and do what is good for her..

I don't think Danielle is jealous, she is a very self confident woman, which I admire about her. But Alison and Diane are just horrible. The comments they have made are obviously out of jealousy. After the Veto Alison and Diane were dissing Janelle, talking about how at home she was in the trash. Diane was giggling like a psychopath, which makes me wonder if living with Adria may have messed with her dead. But I laughed so hard when Jase referred to Diane's house as a trailer. I loved it!

But I laughed so hard when Jase referred to Diane's house as a trailer. I loved it!

So is he jealous if Diane? :unsure:

What did Janelle say about Diane last year? Cant remember.

She was saying how ugly Diane was and she couldnt believe she got a man as cute as Drew..ect...

to call her ugly and wonder how she could get a man like Drew is a little mean especially when Diane isnt there to defend herself (not saying janie doesnt have a right to say it just that Diane's "hatred" for Janie is justified)... Janie struck first Could Janie have been jealous? hmmmm The double standards are great

to call her ugly and wonder how she could get a man like Drew is a little mean especially when Diane isnt there to defend herself (not saying janie doesnt have a right to say it just that Diane's "hatred" for Janie is justified)...Could Janie have been jealous? hmmmm The double standards are great

I'm sure some Janelle defender will make a post showing how Diane deserved it. :)

yes, but didn't Diane get even during her reality interviews when she said she found Janelle to be harsh and was glad she didn't win? Besides, when Diane's name was brought up it was due to the fact that they were talking about how many people she played before she realized she was getting played. (Drew)

And, Neb, have been looking forward to debating with you, since we both had some words exchanged on the IMBD website where I occasionally work. You responded that when Jase made his comment he may have been jealous of Diane? No, he was simply getting revenge for all the names that Diane called him and Holly, who he is still friends with. Remember after Holly had long been gone and Diane threw something she had given Jase into the fire, commenting about how she wished she could have thrown Holly into the fire. I don't ever recall Holly being mean to her, even saying how she felt bad for Diane when Drew played her. But then Holly said maybe Diane should have practiced being a little nicer. Now, I am not a big Holly fan, but that was actually a smart piece of advice. LOL. And wasn't it Diane who insulted Erika only minutes after coming into the house? Diane should be lucky she received America's Choice and instead of throwing out thanks, she insults the other people picked by America. I hope she goes because as much as I may have respected how she played people I could never forget that she lost sight of the game and lost because she thought she was "in love". This isn't the Bachelor! It's Big Brother. Drew played it and won, maybe she should spend less time insulting him and realize she goofed. Diane's goal, from her candidate interview, was to be a big "beep*. (her words, not mine) I don't care for people who want to act like one, I would respect her more if she was one. And the first image I get of Diane is her crying when Drew screwed her over. I just hope she doesn't think Janelle will be as easy to make fun of as Holly.

I'm sure some Janelle defender will make a post showing how Diane deserved it.

yes, but didn't Diane get even during her reality interviews when she said she found Janelle to be harsh and was glad she didn't win? Besides, when Diane's name was brought up it was due to the fact that they were talking about how many people she played before she realized she was getting played. (Drew)

And, Neb, have been looking forward to debating with you, since we both had some words exchanged on the IMBD website where I occasionally work. You responded that when Jase made his comment he may have been jealous of Diane? No, he was simply getting revenge for all the names that Diane called him and Holly, who he is still friends with. Remember after Holly had long been gone and Diane threw something she had given Jase into the fire, commenting about how she wished she could have thrown Holly into the fire. I don't ever recall Holly being mean to her, even saying how she felt bad for Diane when Drew played her. But then Holly said maybe Diane should have practiced being a little nicer. Now, I am not a big Holly fan, but that was actually a smart piece of advice. LOL. And wasn't it Diane who insulted Erika only minutes after coming into the house? Diane should be lucky she received America's Choice and instead of throwing out thanks, she insults the other people picked by America. I hope she goes because as much as I may have respected how she played people I could never forget that she lost sight of the game and lost because she thought she was "in love". This isn't the Bachelor! It's Big Brother. Drew played it and won, maybe she should spend less time insulting him and realize she goofed. Diane's goal, from her candidate interview, was to be a big "beep*. (her words, not mine) I don't care for people who want to act like one, I would respect her more if she was one. And the first image I get of Diane is her crying when Drew screwed her over. I just hope she doesn't think Janelle will be as easy to make fun of as Holly.

Told you!!! ;)

Has diane been badmouthing drew? LAst night she was talking and she said they are friends she said yeah she was hurt at first but they get along now. And you made my point...she may have insulted jase first..therefore he insulted her..Janelle insulted her first...

Archived