Who is the 5th SOV?

Marty

What Janelle was saying to James was to tell Kaysar that they were letting Marcellas think he was the 5th... I just misunderstood the conversation... :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erika, Marcellas, Jase, and even kind of Danielle(cause the convo with kaysar and marcellas yesterday) are all really close to the SOV 4 which makes me think they are prolly gonna go far...maybe not dani--tho i hope she does--but the other 3 will cause they can use them and if the others start trying to get rid of the SOV 4 then those 3 wont be a target for them either. They got it made.

Chris that is what I'm seeing too for the most part.

Seems as though it's

Jase, Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, James, Danielle, Marcellas, Erika

and the other group

Mike, Will, George, Diane, Nakomis, Allison

meaning Allison will go in my opinion

hopely one of these wins hoh then Mike, Will, George, Diane, Nakomis, Allison

I think it's unfortunate that 4 of the BB6 People are in, although I like all of those in the house, I think it should've been evened out a little better, the BB6 people have no choice but to stick together because there are more of them and that automatically makes them a target.

I agree with you. But that's why Kaysar and Janelle have made it a point to integrate Erika, Danielle, Marcellas, Jase and they tried and failed with Nakomis (I think). So they are stronger now than they were even yesterday.

I agree with lunchlady. It would have been less of an obvious alliance/target if the number of people from previous seasons had been more even. To me, it would have made the game more interesting as people scrambled for numbers to support or protect them.

Not sure if this goes with this....But last night about 3 min morning my time Janelle, Howie, and Kay were in HOH for about a hour talking about who to use for votes. Marc was with them for awhile and told them James wants D to stay and they are togeather . After he left Jan told Howie and Kay dont worry about James he is with us all the way and that Jase is with them all the way. The people they would use for votes last night are Marc, Erica. Because they talked about getting rid of Erica soon since shes a floater.

ericka one the worst choice to have in sov. she isnt loyal one bit and will jump ships in a second.

Yeah, everybody's calling Erika 'Amber', as in Rob and Amber the ultimate floater winner of Survivor All Stars . . . Amber Alert! lol

I didn't see the feeds for that part, but I'm just going to toss out this that it could be Dr. Will . . . I just find it so weird that they wouldn't immediately want the only winner in the house and the most notorious person to ever play the game out asap.

On a side note, I get the sense that the plan was for Dr. Will to be the 5th (or 6th (?) ) SOV, but Kaysar and he didn't really get along which may be causing some friction within the original sov group of 4 (or 5 (?) )

Lets face it, as much as I like the Sov, does anyone really think that the rest of the house isn't playing them? They temporarily have the power - let a Sov not win the next HOH and all the snakes will be gunning for Janelle. What I hope is the Sovs have learned their lesson and are taking what they hear from people like Jase and Marcellas with a grain of salt.

They need to get more on their side, and it's a good play - but they can't fully trust any of them. Again, the truth will come out when the Sovs don't hold HOH.

BTW - SPIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLA!!!!!!! Glad to see you're back! :D:D:D

Hey Spikes!

Ya, I'm a Diane fan now. There was a thread here she posted on and I really liked her response. I admired the way she took it to the poster. Between interacting with her in that thread and on the chats I changed my opinion (yeah - unbelievable, huh!)

Now, I'm rooting for her and Janelle at the time being, we'll see how it all plays out! :D

Oooooh ok. Well I am rooting for Janie, definitely, but I hope Diane (or her right hand chic, Nakomis) is the next to go - after Ali that is.

Funny how the Sovs are the underdogs now, since there are 4 of them against the house. I just hope they don't pull a Howie this year. :P

Janie was refering to Jase, but she stated that Marcellas thinks he's the fifth. Janie does NOT consider Erika one of the sovs, she considers her a floater. She thinks she's ok for the moment cause it's an extra 'number' but she is not willing to let erika be part of them.

cant wait till all of this gets in the open

I don't think Jase is playing them. He knows that he has his best shot to ride along with them for now. They are the best at winning comps and they are fun to hang out with. I think Jase is the type that likes to belong to a group.

That's what makes me think it must be somebody else . . . how could they possibly think Jase is that trustworthy so fast? I don't think Janelle's that naive and James is definitely not that naive.

On the other hand Janelle was telling Howie last night how 'nice' it was of Jase not to agree to Danielle and Alison's plan to oust her and to let her make the nominations, so . . . maybe she's just so stressed she's believing what she wants to believe?

I'm only so-so on Janelle this year, but I'd think she's still practical enough to see that it doesn't really hurt Jase to be associated with them because everybody wants them out first, and it really helps him to be associated with them because then they won't target him next week if they win HOH. But he's certainly not going to go out on a limb for them or anything . . . if that makes him a '5th sovereign' to them then that really isn't saying much, eh?

we will find out tuesday if jase is serious or not... when he goes into the dr and tells us what he is really up to. for the first few days (as per his dr sessions) he seemed to want them out, but things could have changed.

i think we will find out a lot on tuesday regarding where all these people stand.

jase is playing them for sure. many of the hg is forgetting that jase was the tops in his season in most the comps they did. he is just using sov to keep thre heat off of him self for a bit. and i think he will be by far the best in any physical challenge

Archived