Who is the 5th SOV?

Marty

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jase flat out said in the DR that he was letting them think he was on their side. Player! They are making some mistakes right off the bat, they need to only trust themselves. Ride some of the others. The numbers game is all it is right now.

I do not believe there is a 5th.

Angelia that was well over a week ago that Jase spoke in the Diary room. A lot can change. Time will tell where Jase stands. I still think he likes being one of the SOV and will stick with them as long as it suits him.

I think it's smart of Jase to stick with them for now, but secretly. That way he won't be a target on either side. But he'll have to backstab one of them sooner or later because if they end up in final five, he'll be the first they turn on. Him and James could probably work together to get out some of the others but i don't think they should wait too long to do it. For now, they should stick with Kaysar, Janelle and Howie. I'd say when it gets down to 7 or 8, then they'll have to switch or go out on their own.

Jase is hanging with them for now and I think he doesn't mind them at all. However he will only stay with them until he needs to. He has already told Diane and Nakomis that he is with them and just playing the sov 6 for now. I think he is trying to get Danielle out though instead. I don't think James and Kaysar trust him. Janelle wants him to be with them because I think she likes him but she is somewhat leary too.

nebartist Posted Yesterday, 06:22 PM

I don't think Jase is playing them.

he pretty much said so in his DR didn't he?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the impression I got....did I misinterpret what he said?

I wasn't a Jase fan during his season, but I've become one this season. I HOPE he joins the SOV's because that would be the smartest move on his part. I only say this because if he joins them and the house finds out they arent really going to care that much. I mean he will be a target of course but THE OTHERS are going to focus more on getting the BB6ers out first...I dont think they are going to worry much about the followers...so it would take the spot light off him to join up with them! It could end up taking him to the end!

Archived