Friday July 7th Live Feed Discussion

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

james and boogie were just talking about how everyone wants alison out. Because Alison went to bed early without drinking and danielle and janelle are drank alot. But Alison is the target if she doesnt win the veto shes out

i hear kaysar saying something about getting james out early but i think ali is gone less she wins veto

still janelle and jase got the power so kaysar and erika have no say

i think kaysar wants erika

i think james wants will lol or at least to be just like him

It's not really flirting.

-

If Will gets voted out this or next week... what will James do? James seems to have puppy love for Will. Thought he was smarter :blink:

So anyone else hear any word of backdooring James?

Erika and Kaysar brought it up, but they were wondering if it was Will or James. They want one of the manipulative ones out. Thats my guess anyways.

I read that somewhere

Neb... I think that was all in jest. James was standing right there when they said all that.

Nakomis just asked Dani what she thinks about the "random veto thing". What exactly is the random veto?

i was wondering that too i think maybe that BB choses who competes for the veto randomly, like 2 hoh compete 2 noms compete and 2 random people

why did marcellas just take one of Jase's t-shirts out of a drawer and start sniffing it??? he said it smelled good and continued smelling it before he put it down on the chase.

:huh:

The houseguests have been discussing Howie's finger injury and asked Dr. Will if he could sew a finger back on. His reponse, 'I'm probably the most qualified here." Chicken George's response: "I've sewn up lots of pants."

Truly laugh out loud moment...coudn't resist sharing.

Archived