Friday July 7th Live Feed Discussion

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me DreamAngel. I dont see anything wrong with what has been posted. I created this thread for people to talk about what is going on with the feeds. maybe to give a little update and for people to talk about it. How are we suppose to know what to talk about without a little update?

I don't understand the difference between discussing the feeds, or giving updates.. isn't that the same thing?

I'm at work and only have limited internet access during my breaks/lunch.. no access to live feeds, and the update section on the main page can only be updated so often. So I like to come to THIS thread to find out exactly whats going on in the house with the feeds. :) Was it meant to be a technical issues thread? I thought there already was one for that. So now I'm confused.

If we can't discuss updates on happenings on the live feeds, in the Live Feed Discussion thread.. what are we supposed to be discussing? :lol:

We did this thread last year... We posted updates in both here and the update thread... Here so people could talk about what was going on and in the updates thread so people could just see what's going on without having to wade through all the descussion... :)

Feeds are back... No veto yet...

It appears to me that Chicken George will be playing... They are talking about George not using the veto if he wins... They being Jase, Janelle, and Marcellas... They are going to go after Alison first, then Danielle, then George... I think Marcellas maybe playing too... He is talking like he will be anyway... Don't know how they were picked... This is interesting...

Does anyone think George would actually use the veto if he won it?

The random veto, from what I understand, is that the HOH and Nominees will randomly draw a name to see who plays with them instead of having them choose themselves.

Is anyone else getting that maybe a wheel was spun? Marcellas just said something about he so wanted to play and it was slowing down before Kaysar and he was like stop stop...

Dr. Will just went into the HoH room with Jase, Janelle, and Marcellas... A wheel was confirmed... They said it needed to be taller... This should be interesting, since Dr. Will don't like Janelle LOL...

Howie, Janelle, Marcellas, Jase, and Dr. Will are in the HoH room talking about sex... Very graphic... They seem very aware of the live feeds this year... They keep talking about how the live feeds are lighting up no with the sex talk...

Blech. Will's lecture on botox and how wonderful it is really puts his superficiality on display. It's all about how someone looks to this schmuck.

Isn't there another thread where you people can discuss your Real player problems?

Is there a secret in the HOH room. Julie said we would see the room last night but, she said the room 'holds' the biggest secret this season' the bed holds that wall...could there be something behind that wall?

Archived