Friday July 7th Live Feed Discussion

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes the feeds are down for a lot longer than the length of the comp. A few times last year they were sent off for a competition, and an hour later the feeds suddenly came back on and they were almost done eating, lol.

feeds are back on. From what I can gather it was a water challenge. Someone got hit in the head with a "metal thing", either Janie and Ali, can't tell yet. They're worried about scaring. No mention of who won as of yet... for me anyhow.

apparently it was something gross too because the girls are talking about how gross it was and how they can't get rid of the "funky smell" that's on them.

janelle and kaysar are whispering but i cant hear it!!!

cool, howie and janelle reviewing 'studying' what happened in the veto competition...kinda like they reviewed stuff last year

Did Janelle need to win this comp? unsure.gif she is toast as soon as the chance comes

i totally agree, i don't think she really needed to win this comp but maybe she wanted to take dani off the block since it looks like they are freinds now, after all the sucking up dani did last night

i kinda wanted alison to stay around longer too ;) she can really stir the pot some times

Well if there is a twist that has to do with the veto, then maybe it isnt such a good thing for janie to have the POV. But I really doubt that they would make something BAD out of HOH or POV since they are the strongest positions in the house.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

From what can gather about the Veto comp, they had to go through trash cans full of trash and find something. Apparently George got hit in the face with something, and the backyard was a huge mess when it was over. They talked about fish, and a bull also.

Having Marcellas on the show is like having Housecalls on 24/7! He is bitching up a storm and talking about other peoples games. Lol! Marcellas you are hilarious! Can someone please set up Marcellas a Housecalls set in a corner of the backyard, please! And I thought I'd miss you on Housecalls....lol

I did not hear that George got hit in the face. I thought it was just Alison.

Archived