Spoiler list from feeds

I have a question for the ones who get the live feeds...Is there anything new that you all see when it is on tv, or do you see everything before it is on tuesday thursday and sunday nights? What is the pro and cons of having the live feeds?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after thursdat live feeders can watch everything excludin contests/nominations/diary rooms/etc. but usually after they are held we find out any wayz..

con is it costs money and at random times it could be down for maitenance, or other various reasons

This is my 3rd year with the live feed- and as far as I'm concerned, the actual tv show is boring! They don't show a tenth of what really happens on the tv show as you can see on the live feed. The tv version is a boring, watered down and edited summary of what really goes on in that house.

My favorite part of the live feed is late at night.. usually after maybe 10 or 11pm Big Brother time- when all the houseguests are all hanging out talking, sometimes drinking.. the conversations can get pretty raunchy and they are SO hilarious! They hardly show ANY of that stuff on the show. Its also funny when the Big Brother houseguests walk up to the camera and talk to/make faces at/address the live feed community. We always get a big kick out of that. :D

Yes you have to pay- yes the feeds are down now and then during competitions. But its more than worth it. If you have any doubt at all- at least do the trial version. I can just about guarantee you will be hooked.

My one big disappointment is that there aren't any other shows out there that do a live feed/web cam like Big Brother does.

I haven't had feeds since bb2, it sounds like they're talking through a tin can and I can barely understand a word...maybe my pc speakers, I don't know.

Anyone else find this with their feeds, AND with the recordings available from yesterday's ooops?

i dont see them disagreeing when the end result is that both of them goes up - uvpnolimits

I gotta agree with you here. It would be the height of idiocy not to agree and therefore open yourself for eviction. I don't care how much you might THINK you would be the pawn, there is nothing for sure in thsi game. Just don't see it happening. Which of course, means my girl Janelle will be around at least for one week! :lol:

I wouldn't think of going through the season without the feeds. I've been hooked ever since I got them 2 seasons ago. Very well worth it. We, the feed watchers, know what's really going on. Unless you're watching them, you have no clue what's happening in the house and who the HGs are.

we will disagree plenty in the future . once the season starts :lol:

Cyn....I couldn't agree more! IMO, if you don't have the feeds then you really aren't watching Big Brother. The producers put a spin on everything they air. There's no way they can show everything of importance that happen in that house...they just hit the highlights and air what they think will boost the ratings.

i dont have any problems hearing the houseguest on the live feeds. and to make it even better when there are other noises in my house going on, i will plug in the old earphones and that is even better. the only time there is a problem is when the houseguest lay on their mic... or they themselves have a mic problem.... and when that happens, BB is really fast to tell them "houseguest: please dont lay on your microphones"

and like others have said, you really dont get the whole idea of things by watching only the show 3 times a week. think about it... they cram cram a whole week into 3 hours of airtime on tv. there is so much they DONT get... and after you have seen the feeds, you realize that they have edited things to make them look a certain way... when in reality, so and so did not look at this person at that time. or they make someone look like an angel when they are really the devil.

its the best 30 bucks you could possible spend this summer! :D

ok, maybe the 'right' answer to the next question will convince me to get the live feeds again....

Is there a chat room or somthing you can recommend that keeps up-to-the-second info on who's talking and saying what? I don't mind listening to it if I can read along with other ppl's dictating (maybe not verbatim, just the jist, that I can see who it is I'm listening to (assuming crappy camera angle) and what they're saying if I can't understand?

hey king

thanks for alerting me to the spoiler factor

didn't really think of it that way, but should have

i put a warning on the top of the first post

don't know how to change the title

usually just post in the live feed update portion

and it's been a long time since last summer

so again...sorry! and thanks for the heads up

dayzee

Dazeestarr, lol, I see what you are saying! It would be such a hoot and so many chances to backfire on them. Even the instigators who got the HOHs to suggest certain people for the block would be accidentally tricked, lol! Ha-ha, complete chaos, and it would make even the viewers' heads spin. I would be laughing my head off. Good question on your part.

THANKS PBandJgal for understanding my convoluted speculation

and it doesn't have to be just for this week

if they go in seperate rooms and cast votes for nom's then the ACCIDENTAL AGREEMENT could happen ANY week

and i will betcha all

IF the hoh is like this the entire game, then SOME ONE, SOME WEEK, will agree to be a pawn and try to intentionally disagree with their co-hoh...if they get teamed up with a hg who they haven't been able to get out for various reasons

NO DIFFERENT than marcy not using the veto on himself

or any other pawn in the history of bb really

DOUBT it will be this week with janie tho....

but there was mention on the audio of them trying to get jase to go for it so they could get janie out

WHO KNOWS....

i just want the dang thing to start FOR REAL.....whatever that means :rolleyes:

It doesn't pop up on Morty's links for the feeds, but when you log on to real.com and access the live feeds through them, there is a chat room that goes along with the feed. That in itself is fun! I remember Big Brother 6 was a riot because Jun was ALWAYS eating. And in the chat room, people would make bets about what she was going to eat next. It was hilarious. The people in the chat room poke fun at the houseguests, plus you can find out what you missed before you logged on by just asking everyone in the room, and they'll fill you in on any dirt that happened in the last few minutes or so.

The chat room appears in the same window as the live feed. Edit: Oh and I must mention- if you DON'T want to look at the chat room, there is an option to turn that off and watch the feed only, or switch back and forth. So you don't have to worry about it getting in your way if you don't feel like having that on.

whewww.. glad they finally got it right!

of course, that just goes to show how much of an impact jun made on season 6, i mean 5, i mean 4.. yes 4.. she won on bb4 :lol:

Archived