Spoiler list from feeds

I believe it appears that the 2 HOHs HAVE to agree. If they don't then they go on the block ... that's it. I also wonder how the POV will work in this set up. In the long run, I believe the double HOH could be a positive. It keeps 1 team from COMPLETELY running the game. One fear that all HGs have is being ON THE BLOCK for eviction. Look at all the times that HGs were put up as "pawns" in the past ... they always get concerned and "freak out" a little. I don't believe it would be an "easy" decision for an HOH to choose to put themselves up. Who can they "really trust" in that house. Two HOHs will cause more shifts" in alliances as the game progresses.

The bottom line is that NO HG wants to be up for eviction especially in a house full of people who have played the game before. Everyone in that house understands backdooring, secret alliances, etc. This is a different game this season and it could be either extremely boring or extremely interesting and fun. We shall see ....

B)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all you live feeders..any news about what the new treat is yet?

IS it.........

Thanks Ginger for the heads up I thought it said tuna on the can.lol but hey wait chicken is tuna....right?

Ginger ....

There are two HOHs (Jase and Janelle right now) and they HAVE to agree on the 2 Nominees. If the 2 HOHs don't agree then they (Jase and Janelle) are automatically nominated. I don't have any idea about how the POV works in this instance.

Hope this helps!!!

:)

Thank you Luv...it helps alot. Actually just went to read somethings about what is going on and didn't read the part about them agreeing on a nominee.

Hmmm...so I'm no rocket scientist (oh yes I am - I keep forgetting) but it would be best if they agree but, do they cast one vote together or separately which means they can each decide on different players then, right?

Actually this is a good twist (I hate that word) because it is so much more unpredictable this way. :)

Dazeestarr, lol, I see what you are saying! It would be such a hoot and so many chances to backfire on them. Even the instigators who got the HOHs to suggest certain people for the block would be accidentally tricked, lol! Ha-ha, complete chaos, and it would make even the viewers' heads spin. I would be laughing my head off. Good question on your part.

DreamAngel might be right, though, and I think the HOHs will probably have to agree together before putting anyone up, i.e., like having just one HOH box with the keys put in the box together as a pair or put themselves on the block. Then again, maybe not. Can't wait to find out all the rules on tomorrow's show!

Wow, it's great to be back at Morty's! And such exciting news. Thank you to all who posted - I can't wait to listen to the clips. I'm already having BB withdrawals at work. :lol:

I am thrilled that ALL of my favorites got in and I think I may be in the minority, but I want the Sov to last. BUT - I also want Dr Will to hang in there. Hopefully if it IS he and Danielle on the block - Danielle will go home. How dare she target my Janie! :P

i dont see them disagreeing when the end result is that both of them goes up

True, but you know how gullible some of those HG could be. What if they disagree thinking that they have the HG on their side wanting the other HOH to be ousted. There is always at least one (and may be a bunch this time) fool in the house. :)

if it was anyone else up there as hoh's, i would agree they could be swayed to not agree... but its janie and jase and i think they are both too smart to fall for anyones attempts to put themselves up there!

Hmmmm ... Does anyone else think that Marcellas and Danielle might have a "very secret" alliance. Consider it for just a second. No love lost there and everyone knows it but it WOULD work for the game.

Just a thought ...

<_<

me i wont feel bad cause i got dialup aand aint order the feeds. mortys is my feeds

ohh i see.... i was looking at that info as being speculation more than actual spoilers. since there was only audio and people heard bits and pieces of conversation, i am not taking it as 100% until tomorrow night.

It wasn't suppose to be this way, though, right? Tomorrow night is a live show and we were suppose to find out who was moving in, not that they are already there.

Righto - it is a spoiler thread.

I think BB producers make up the rules as they go along.

:)

It wasn't suppose to be this way, though, right? Tomorrow night is a live show and we were suppose to find out who was moving in, not that they are already there.

Righto - it is a spoiler thread.

I think BB producers make up the rules as they go along.

we were cheated big time

Archived