Spoiler list from feeds

Sorry guys! I apparently screwed up what season Jun was in- I'm not that great about memorizing all the houseguests and their seasons. :lol:

So season 4 then, was my favorite of all of them so far. :) Allison and Jun were my favorites, so I'm excited to see Allison back in the house. I can't wait to see how her and Janelle will butt heads, because I'm certain they will.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, a few of them have gained weight while in the house. but i do think Jun carried that extra weight more blubbery than the others that have gained weight. :lol:

janelle gained weight but didnt try and squeeze into clothes that were 3 sizes too small for her.. unlike JUN who squeezed into anything small and we were all left to look at her blubber... :angry:

Really, huh. I'll take your word for it. maybe Jun just stands out because that's all I ever saw her do eat. Janelle at least did other things....like Drink. I will have to say in Jun's defense, her secret alliance with Jee was a good move.

Another defense of Jun ...... althougth she DID eat a lot, and did put on weight, the editing was done as to REALLY show it. I know it was seen/heard on the feeds too. But maybe without it being ON the show so much, we wouldn't have noticed it AS much. JMO.

Now where are my Cheetos????????? :o;):rolleyes:

CrystAMC - I know what you mean. I wasn't trying to make it sound like she didn't eat a lot ( we all saw the proof!). I was just trying to say that the editing added to our sickness of seeing it. Make sense?

I'm not a him!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(

TX, I AM SOOOO SORRY. You know how these boards can be.

Yes I do understand what you are saying.

I'm just also saying with other shows, TAR and Survivor they always blame editing.

Because we can't see it we give them the binifit of the doubt.

With BB they are screwed because WE are Big Brother and WE are EVERYWHERE!!!!!

I feel better knowing you forgive me. It would be a LONG summer if we start fighting now.

I hope to NEVER "fight" with anyone. I enjoy a good debate and a healthy difference of oppinion is good.

unfortunatly, I can't spell worth a poop. and am often in to much of a hurry to copy to 'word" and spell check.

CrystAMC ............

PLEASE DON'T EVER WORRY ABOUT MAKING ME MAD!! It would take a lot ...... like you calling me a b*tch, or making something personal. I am a fun-loving person, and like to be silly. If anything, IIIIIIII say things that others misunderstand. And there again, I would never be mean (well, for no reason. But it'd have to be a GOOD one!!) For the last 2 seasons, I've been reading threads here, adnd believe you me, there have been thousands of times where I've wanted to speak my mind (Shock!), but just layed low. Call me Lisa (flying under the radar) ;)

We be cool!!!!!!! B)

Archived