Spoiler list from feeds

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so no info on alliances, PB&J replacement or anything else like that?

"but Janie and Jase hadn't even talked yet from what it sounded like"

they actually have

Howie asked "have you talked to janie yet"

jase replied "yeah we've been whispering back in forth for a while"

:) well i was planning on getting the feeds, but then as it grew closer i was thinking maybe against it (after all, i've seen all these people before).....but their little leak-tactic worked, my credit card is on fire like the feeds :P

Does anyone know if there is another copy of the audio file from the 4th the one that is posted keeps stopping around 8 minutes. I have downloaded it and tried to listen to it online but no luck.

This is my first post, I lurked last year but plan on being more active this year. :D:D

I am really happy about the 14. I am wondering though if there will alway's be two HOH's. I hate that idea and I think that the person who is the best in the competition should win not the person who won and the person who came in second place. I think that way many houseguest's will become HOH multiple times. <_< I also think that Jase and Janelle won't come up with a decision on time. Oh and by the way I don't think anyone from BB6 will win since it already sound's like they are making themselves into target's.

I know I was told that the lava/fire looking stuff is right. I don't have the BB7 in middle of page only on the bottom right. And is there suppose to be any sounds at all.. Like music? Sry just new to all this. lol

moon

Wow........ I go away for a few days and come back to this!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!

Well, I can say I am pleased with the choices. I was just dying when I was reading this thread. I will never stray from Morty's for a day, never again!!!

Game on guys!!!

I cannot wait to see them together tomorrow night!!!

Archived