Spoiler list from feeds

Okay, I'm confused. I thought all candidates were in the house and then on 7/6 the ones not voted in were asked to go home. So, let me get this straight - CBS all ready tallied votes and put the one in that were voted for? So, they have started to play the game now? Not what I expected.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Putting all 20 in, then kicking out 6 (or 8) would have been a very cruel thing to do.

They did it the way I thought they would.

(They may even have let the "Viewer's Pick" ones go into the house first.)

(For "Aine Lleu", "CEKT_37" and others)

Audio (Choose your format.)

(Since the following clips are from different sources, some may be longer than others, and some may be better quality than others.)

YouTube

Pt.1

Pt.2

Pt 3

Pt.4

Pt.5

Pt.6

Pt.7

YourFileHost (Built-in Internet Player) (From earlier in thread)

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=...=Snippet133.wma

SendSpace

181Mb http://www.sendspace.com/file/55w74q

Rapidshare

http://rapidshare.de/files/24966903/Snippet133.wma.html

MP3 (at MegaUpload)

7.01 MB Audio from 7-4-06 part 1 http://WWW.megaupload.Com/?d=UTE3VFLF

11.24 MB Audio from 7-4-06 part 2 http://WWW.megaupload.Com/?d=VG9DC7PW

WTH...... :angry: Celebrate 4th of July and miss everything.....remind me not to celebrate anymore holidays!!

Birthday next Monday...I think I'll just last low ;)

Jase and Marcellas made it in the house...Yay. :D:D:D ....I am so excited and we have eye candy Kaysar.....Will and Jase......and I just realized I ruined Thursday night for myself by reading this.. :blink::blink:

.you guys are so lucky, if I owned this computer I would have the feeds too.. :angry::angry: .but I am loving the spoilers though you guys thanks for posting ALL this information....it made my day. :P:D

OMG! I've been away on a four day weekend... Jeez...I missed everything. I'm glad Janelle is in the game. I love it! I want her to take Ali down. I hope they don't form an alliance.

Thank You User5001

I can barely hear what they are saying though I have no hearing in one ear. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Okay just heard Danielle say"It's not about the money.." Does anyone else not like when the HG'S say that? It's a game for 5 G's and in her video.she said "It's all about the money.....500 G'S" she just contradicted herself......

I am no longer getting any kind of "live" feed. I have a picture that says " Big Brother All-Stars Temporarily Unavailable". Maybe they learned of their leaks and have shut them down totally until Thurs Midnight?

Turned sound up.... have a recording saying " We're sorry the Big Brother live stream you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable please try again later."

SPOILER

DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW...what may or may not be true!

WARNING!

SPOILER!

ok

this is specualtion on so many levels

and would be such a random coincedence, but bear with me

lets say jase and janie BOTH decide to try to disagree with the other so they are the ones nom'd

so to each others faces they say...ok, let's put up marc and will and agree they want will out (but that is NEITHERS REAL plan)

then when it is time to go vote (this is speculation that they will go vote seperately, leaving chance for backstabbing)

so they go to vote...and they each...BY SHEER COINCEDENCE

decide to nom nakomis instead of marc ...thinking the other is picking marcy....

and each is trying to NOT agree with the other

BUT they end up agreeing anyway and then nakomis and will on block, when that was NOT the intention of either hoh

could be a complete UNEXPECTED twist that no one would know what to do with and then the hoh's would hate each other cuz they both would know that the other one was trying to get themselves on the block as pawn to get the OTHER one out

odds of this happening will increase as the numbers decrease and there are only so many names to write down to make yourself disagree....that you accidently agree

right, and if they are doing their noms in private

after SUPPOSEDLY having agreed with each other

then there is the chance that they could ACCIDENTLY agree if they are BOTH trying to DISAGREE

lets say somewhere down the line there are only 5 or 6 ppl

1 and 2 are hoh

together they decide to nom 2 and 3

but they both are trying to DISAGREE

so they both, by COINCIDENCE

decide to nom 4 and 5

then they would have ACCIDENTLY put 4 and 5 on the block, when that was not the intention of EITHER one of them

BUT IF THEY HAVE TO SIT TOGETHER AND MAKE ONE BOX THEN THIS THEORY IS IRRELEVANT

only works if they have to agree face to face

then go nom in private

which is probably how it will happen, that way they won't know for sure if they have agreed or disagreed until their noms are read, or the keys are pulled out of both boxes

for eg

2 hoh boxes

go thru one...howie you are safe from janelle, blah blah until 2 don't get keys from janie

then jases box..howie you are safe from jase, so he is safe NO MATTER WHAT...then get to end of that box..and if don't match...janie and jase on block

Archived