Spoiler list from feeds

ginger! they always move in before the first show. lol the first show isnt live.. they just try to mess with us and act like they are just getting in the house. but they have been there for a few days.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have liked to see actual vote counts then the name of the player called out and told they were safe to stay in the house. It doesn't sound like its on the up and up now....kind of makes you wonder what their ultimate goal was in having an "all-star" show! :(

Quote: Fizzle ginger! they always move in before the first show. lol the first show isnt live.. they just try to mess with us and act like they are just getting in the house. but they have been there for a few days.

Yes, true....but there were no votes for those people put in...this time there was and with them living there already and playing the game just doesn't sit right with me. :blink:

ginger, that has all been played out already, we just wont see it until tomorrow night.

but dont worry, julie will tell us about the votes (i am still not sure if it ever mattered) and it will all look like it was done live. :lol:

LOL .. you can take it as 100% fizzle unless CBS perpetrated an amazing hoax on us.

The posted clips you can listen to are in bits and pieces but if you listened to it live while it happened it was pretty straightforward and clear. No speculation at all. The 14 listed are indeed in the house, Jase and Jannelle are double HoHs and they must agree on the noms or be nom'ed themselves. That much is rock solid.

ohh well you see, i dont plan on listening to those clips. i figured i missed them last night for a reason, so i am not gonna go listen to them. i would like to be fully into the show tomorrow night, and i am treating what i read here regarding the leaky feeds as "speculation"

please dont try and pop my bubble! :) i am very happy with what i know, what i dont know and what i think i might know! lol

Is anyone doing scripts off of the live feeds we had? If I owned this computer I would have the time to do it, but I don't...

This is the longest I have been on it in a long time. :D

"Anyone in Morty's Big Brother Message Board has to know they will be reading spoilers."

BullCaca...

Thats why there are spoiler threads and regular threads... That's the way it has always been here...

Unless of course things have changed that I wasn't aware of... And I highly doubt that...

Anyone in Morty's Big Brother Message Board has to know they will be reading spoilers.

so true

if my sister was due around this time, i would have had her go in the weekend before big brother starts and induce labor.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: and since my sister is such a BB fan, she would want it done that way too!

umm..i'm getting the impression that apples will be very influential some way..when Julie hosted and showed us the 20 canadiates there was a bowl of apples and a pineapple....

now i watch the ET tour and then there is anothe 2 bowls of apples and pineapples...

COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT

Archived