Early Show, Julie Chen

April

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thats interesting, cause if this is gonna be "America's Choice" season, then it would be very smart to get rid of those voted in by America, if only cause you never know when another Americas choice will come up and what we could give or take from them. HMMMM...IMO, though it won't be told. Any takers?

Hmmm... very interesting thought there abbholic. There are so many ways to manipulate and play with that information (which hg's were the america's choice) It would be awesome to see them use it but, if we go by the past seasons though, Shapiro and company aren't all that creative... well, see. :)

Maybe they'll do it like they did Americas Choice last year with Kaysar,Cappy and Micheal.Which allowed Kaysar back in and the other 2 packing. All twenty HG will invited to the premiere with their bags packed and Julie will name the final 12 to enter the house leaving the 8 remaining HG to watch it at home or feeds with us.

Julie will announce 4 HG at a time to enter the home and grab a bed. As to the order of them being picked,I would think CBS would "Mix It Up" a bit to get the house in turmoil.

Yea..Yea....I'm speculating....But it's fun!!

I guess I'm a bit more cynical about the whole voting thing. I'm wondering if CBS already knows for sure which 12 they want in and the whole voting thing is just to get the audience worked up and to make them feel as though they have some say-so. The voting adds excitement and attention to start the season off with a bang. How can we be sure that our votes are actually what determines who goes in? All we'll know is what CBS tells us (or what they choose to show on the website as far as votes go). Given this premise, I doubt they'll make a distinction as to who they picked and who we "picked."

are they bringing back 12 or 14 housguests like the last two seasons

From what I heard I thought it was 12 HG's

Archived