Who do you think will hook up?

bbfan100

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Allison would play anyone who let her, but i think someon like Diane learnt the hard way already on be coming a couple and taking your eye off the game. I don't think she'd maek the same mistake again.

Dr Will and Lisa. Hey, opposites attract.. lol Even if they didn't hook up they would make a good secret alliance. Maybe Marcellas and Bunky will hook up. Who knows.

Why? Because they're both gay and everybody knows gays are hopelessly promiscuous?

How bout cause if they wanna hook up with anyone (altho i dont think either will) the picking is kinda slim.

Janelle rules! She will go far. And who are all these guys that Janelle carried on with? Oh that's right it was only Michael and she obviously figured him out. She and Kaysar were FRIENDS although I think Kaysar wanted more. Watch out for Janelle. She has brains, beauty and braun.

I think everyone will keep a low profile the first few weeks - no obvious hook ups and no obvious alliances - they will try to keep neutral to remove the targets on their backs (talking about strong players here).

My guess is that Danielle won't go as far as everyone thinks she may - she may be one of the best players in the house and that means target....they will try to get her out first.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember if Bunky or Marcellas have a significant other however thinking not if both are in the house do you think they would hook up? I don't think we have ever had 2 gay people of the same sex in the Big Brother house. I think it would be kind of cool.

Kelly

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o they better not.

I was wondering if anyone would make a comment on this. I thought about it when the name first came out. :huh: "What if both of the gay guys get in the house"? :huh:

It would be interesting to see how that would play out. I do believe Marcellas is single and Bunky has a partner.

What does this mean??

Bill Eegle, originally from Cincinnati, Ohio, is thrilled to be performing with his first professional improv company, ACME's Yankee Company. After appearing as Bunky on the CBS reality show Big Brother 2, he moved to LA to pursue a comedic acting career. Bill, technical writer by day and comedian by night, also performs stand up as Bill

:huh: just when you think there were some normal no agent kinda people you get hit with this!

the horror! the horror!

i never ever thought bunky was not his real name! i have been had!

Hi Cherokee and Fizzle.)

Haven't seen you around Cherokee...where you been at?

Me too Fizzle, I always thought it was Bunky now I am so confused...I don't know what to make for supper!

Thanks for the article Cherokee...I have to read it now..lol

It's a stage name..ahhh why do people in hollyweird need 2 names? I get enough bills in one name, I don't want two! I like his stage name better Cherokee. I will never call him Bill...doesn't sound right or seem to fit him after calling him Bunky for so long.

Archived