Who do you think will hook up?

bbfan100

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could I forget, I love both of them.

That was great! Very funny...rofl.

But, hey Jase is my man.....whatta man, whatta body........ahem...drool....I know a lot do not like Jase but I thought he was so entertaining! I hope he is back on all stars!

OMG Kiddiehouse!!!! Too funny!! BUT...Jase and Scott both LOVE women too much for that to be true!!

Well you know there is the Bi factor ?! LOL There's a lot of crazy stuff going on out there these days!

Gosh...I didn't mean that kind of funny!! I mean't that the video was funny (humorous) to me!! I don't judge anyones preferences! I have several gay friends that I love dearly. Hope no-one took that the wrong way. Sorry!! :unsure:

janelle with Will

diane with jase

TwinCity Posted Today, 01:26 PM

howy will ask cowpoke to do him a favor ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that's funny, ....but I'll pass on watching that! :lol:

TwinCity Posted Today, 11:54 AM

naw... can't be the fish... they were fried in the fire.... the fried fish are the new replacements for the pbj... hehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mmm, a few days of that, could cause a jam at the bathroom. :D

I get the sense that this Big Brother is gonna be the most competitive and strategic one ever!!

So with that being said, do you think there will be any romance this season?

You can always bet on JASE to go "ga ga" over the ladies...but he seems pretty commited to his girlfriend, and soon to be wife...but then again, it IS JASE...

James is still with Sarah....Chicken George is not getting any...

howie is always looking for action, and i doubt he will get any

allison and....anyone who wants it

allison and howie? LOL.lll

so what do you guys think?

any possible hookups in the near future of BB ALLSTARS?

Archived