Who do you think will hook up?

bbfan100

..I am tryiing to think of what former houseguests will hook up and become a couple while in the house but I'm not having any luck...since most of you know the hg's more than me, who do you predict will end up together on the show? Also who will be in an alliance together....I am trying to think but need some time on this one..

Alison Howie

Bunky

Dana

Danielle

Diane

Erika Jase

George

Ivette

James

Janelle

Kaysar

Lisa

Marcellas Michael

Mike

Monica

Nakomis

Will

Okay I copied and pasted the names from another thread about the 20 hg's. Now I am going to try to pair them up and when the show is on and we can see who we were right about.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ummmmm................The Chicken guy and Julie Chen! (secretly of course - they are both married)

No, seriously don't we need to know who is in the house first to make this prediction. Am I falling behind on the updates...is that list of 20 official now? :)

It's not official. People are just speculating cause they have nothing better to do but wait ... oh .. and argue about stuff that was argued about oh I dunno .. last year, ad nausem.

Can you imagine if Chicken George brought the feathers, and Julie brought the glitter?

It's not official. People are just speculating cause they have nothing better to do but wait ... oh .. and argue about stuff that was argued about oh I dunno .. last year, ad nausem.

Can you imagine if Chicken George brought the feathers, and Julie brought the glitter?

That's why in my post I put in the 20 that are rumored to be the 20 hg's but it's not official...supposedly cbs made a mistake and some caught the list of the 20 hg's I don't know if it's right or not but a lot of boards have the same list...

i really dont expect to much hookingup. being these are going to be the so called allstar players i think they stay from hooking to avoid being a powercouple which would place a target on their back

Do you think there will be any hook-up in the house this season?

Yah - I didn`t check previous threads before posting a new one...Opps - sorry :(

I will sit in the corner for 10 minutes...

Archived