Bunkie

Jem

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think a lot of people liked him, but he cried a lot (i mean more than anybody ever, anywhere).....and he was a bit boring (in my opinion)....and, he really needed some Nair for his back

Guest Shockalot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r-9Mx1p1LY

I just saw this on another site and they pointed this out..

It's a preview of BB7, make sure you pay attention or pause it when Bunky is talking, he looks a lot different than when he was on BB2.. does this mean he's one of the 20?

Unfortunately I have the lamest Computer for Video but I keep trying to take a look at whats going on BEHIND the scenes at the Diary Room and Furniture in the House.

To check if they are speaking from 'Their Big Brother House' or from a New One.

Bunky does look quite a bitter different in this and Im certain that is a different DR Background than what they had before (straining memory)

Bunky did lose a lot of weight towards the very end of his run but this shows a much leaner fitter Bunky than even then.

The real 'closer' is that Bunky is lampooning his own self from the Season:

"Pwease.. or Ill Cry"

Bunky was of course famous for crying in every freaking Diary Room session and pretty much any eviction, nomination or from hugging someone.

HA.. That guy used to make me laugh and laugh so hard.. lol.. Him and Kent were the best ever!

Kent would smoke and get all surly and Bunky would start crying and feel sad.

Hilarious!

GOOD CALL ELISABETH!!

Yep, Id say its safe to say Bunkster is a nominee at least - Good!

Unfortunately I have the lamest Computer for Video but I keep trying to take a look at whats going on BEHIND the scenes at the Diary Room and Furniture in the House.

To check if they are speaking from 'Their Big Brother House' or from a New One.

Bunky does look quite a bitter different in this and Im certain that is a different DR Background than what they had before (straining memory)

Bunky did lose a lot of weight towards the very end of his run but this shows a much leaner fitter Bunky than even then.

The real 'closer' is that Bunky is lampooning his own self from the Season:

"Pwease.. or Ill Cry"

Bunky was of course famous for crying in every freaking Diary Room session and pretty much any eviction, nomination or from hugging someone.

HA.. That guy used to make me laugh and laugh so hard.. lol.. Him and Kent were the best ever!

Kent would smoke and get all surly and Bunky would start crying and feel sad.

Hilarious!

GOOD CALL ELISABETH!!

Yep, Id say its safe to say Bunkster is a nominee at least - Good!

It's definitely a different setting than anything in the BB2 house. I'm in the process of watching it again so I know it is, he looks a lot healthier. and yes, he cried ALL the time.

The Bunky/Kent relationship is what made BB2 interesting. Without that, you were stuck with the awfulness that is Mike Boogie, the overrated dermatologist, his uncouth sidekick Shannon, and the knife wielding Jersey trash.

Love the Bunky and hope he's an all star.

i think a lot of people liked him, but he cried a lot (i mean more than anybody ever, anywhere).....and he was a bit boring (in my opinion)....and, he really needed some Nair for his back

I love Bunky....he is one of my favorites! He did cry a lot, I hope he comes backkkkkkk

I too hope that Bunky's back... I loved him too... But do you think maybe they brought some of them in to do a few shots in the new house just as a way to throw us off, or maybe just to get us thinking?

Guest Shockalot
The Bunky/Kent relationship is what made BB2 interesting. Without that, you were stuck with the awfulness that is Mike Boogie, the overrated dermatologist, his uncouth sidekick Shannon, and the knife wielding Jersey trash.

Love the Bunky and hope he's an all star.

No doubt Kent and Bunky stole the show.

That was CBS attempt to put a surly, chainsmoking 'Morton Downey Jr' (sorry thats an old skool ref) and see if there would be 'fireworks' between him and the effeminate, emotionally sensitive gay guy.

Instead of a 'Collision' it ended up they sat down, Kent explained that he figured Bunky was living in a sexually perverse lifestyle but he respected him as a person otherwise.

Bunky cried I think.

The two of them became best buddies, supported each other, Kent quit smoking and Bunky lost weight and the two of them were freaking hilarious.

They would have coffee in the morning and agree they lived in a house with a bunch of cough syrup drinking, chest-shaving morons.

Actualy Kent would say that and Bunky would nod his head.

A few months after the show ended, Bunky went on to do a 'BunkyMania' tour around the USA.

It was mostly held in 'Gay Clubs'.

During one of the performances, Kent Blackwelder showed up as a special guest and the crowd went wild but when some started 'booing' Kent - Bunky literally told them off, said to respect his friend or get out.

If ONLY someone caught that on tape!

i do remember the Kent Bunky unexpected friendship on the show, i was glad that they skewed the expected reaction for CBS.....since this season we are getting people we have already seen, i hope more than a few of them act differently than they did the first time around, or at least differently than CBS proably wants them to

No doubt Kent and Bunky stole the show.

That was CBS attempt to put a surly, chainsmoking 'Morton Downey Jr' (sorry thats an old skool ref) and see if there would be 'fireworks' between him and the effeminate, emotionally sensitive gay guy.

That's exactly what I thought at the time - and I'm old enough to get this 'old skool' reference.

Guest Shockalot

Ha.. that is awesome Carvin - yep, they not only looked alike but they both chain-smoked and had the same social graces lol. The mole thing just makes this outright spooky now!

Geeeezzz.. even their voices sound alot a like now that I think about it!

Morton Downey jr being one of my all-time personal American Heroes so its not surprising that I enjoyed his BB2 Doppleganger so much. Will never forget Downey Jr at the Apollo... 50 years ahead of his time. Its too bad pablum puking liberal feminazis had him censored.

Speaking of Kent Blackwelder - this is actually an excellent article which gives a lot of detailed inside 'insight' into the BB Process (for BB2 at least) including what happens in the process of being picked and waiting to go 'live on air' etc.

Love this line: I glanced around and saw this balding guy standing behind me with a big grin on his face and the name Bunky on his bag. What the hell kind of name is Bunky?, I thought.

OK guys maybe this will help with the confusion about Bunky looking different... I got this from the admin at Howies site... If Howie is shooting commercials the others surely are too... This doesn't say the commercial is for BB however... Just guess on that part...

Due to filming obligations, Howie has to re-schedule his chat for tonight. He is filming a commercial and was called back into the studio and will be filming all day, and maybe into the night. More on the commercial will come later. He thought the commercial was complete yesterday when they wrapped up but was called late last night by the producer of the commercial.

Archived