Bunkie

Jem

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UGH PLEASE DON'T BRING THIS CRYBABY BACK INTO THE HOUSE...i mean did you guys see season 2!?!?

"Yes. And let him have Marcellas to torment the rest of the house with. It would make for good watching once those two got to reading the rest."

Marcellus and his personality DON'T mix at all. I don't see them "hanging" out or "making friends" with each other.

i will give bunky one vote if he promisese to wax his back.. :lol:

no, seriouslyl........ there is something weird here. i wouldnt mind watching bunky cry all summer, but i would mind it if it was wahhhhwahhhhwahhhh ivette.

doesnt seem fair but it is. there is only so much i can take from these people ;)

Here is Bunky's transcript from the show..

When he is talking from his season I will put Bb4 and when he is talking from the new diary room on june 21st I will put NDR

BB2..Bunky.." Fantabulous!"

BB2 Bunky..."allright all right all right!"

BB2 Bunky.."I get weird when I get tired."

NDR June 21st.." Bunky...I'm the bald gay guy from the South with a hairy back named Bunky that cried all the time."

BB2..Bunky " crying I'm sorry.."

BB2 Krista."Why you so sad Bunk?"

BB2 Will.."This is so not a big deal Bunky give me a hug."

NDR.Bunky " I'm a sensitive person and I don't think that people should be ashamed of showing their emotions."

BB2 Kent.." Where's your tupperware you were talking about?"

BB2 bunky," You must really think I'm a fag, bring my own tupperware, I brought my Mary Kay products but yeah,,"

BB2 Kent.."Is that what this is?"

NDR Bunky "I didn't like Kent at first especially when he came up to me

before I came out to him."

BB2 Kent."You know it used to be weirdoes, freaks and sickos. Now it's alternative lifestyles."

NDR Bunky "Then as days went by Kent ended up being one of the nicest people in the house."

BB2 Kent ."I admire the courage it takes to be who you are in the straight world. It takes a great deal and I respect you for that."

NDR Bunky.."Since being on Big Brother Kent is probably the only person I keep in touch with."

BB2 Kent."G'Night you ole homo."

BB2 Bunky."Good night you old grump."

BB2 Bunky to Hardy."Do we have concensus here? Do you want me to vote for Kent, or for Will?

NDR Bunky ." I made it to the final five because I tried to be a nice guyand let people have what they want so that they would like me."

BB2 DR Bunky."I'm just trying to stay in the game and I'm a puppet."

NDR Bunky."I'm not gonna give up my strategy right now.but um, I'm definitely gonna play the game differently. I think America should vote for Bunky to be in the Big Brother house so that they can see how I've changed"

I was watching the June 21 show again late last night and when bunky came on and they showed him crying all the time... now that was funny. a hairy bald guy crying all the time. and he was funny. i wouldnt mind seeing him this summer, i just hope he packs some wax for that back of his :D

Bunky was born in 1965 and is a technical director.He lives in Cincinnatti and is single.

After leaving the Big Brother 3 house, Bunky & Gregg have set up the HappyGoLucky Foundation to raise money for charity. For 2001, with your help the HappyGoLucky Foundation donated to the following charities: American Red Cross $415.00 Special Olympics $165.00 Humane Society of the U.S. $125.00 GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network for High School Students) $125.00 Nathans Battle Fund (Co-fundraiser; 2 Indiana shows $520.00

PS Just putting a bit of info about him since we all are commenting on him.

last night at the grocery store i saw a bunky look-a-like :lol: he was wearing one of those droopy tank tops that show a lot of back and side..... and this guy was just as hairy and bald as bunky.

Gooooo Bunky!

Guest 6Borders

I liked Bunky. I think personally it really does not have much to do with how America votes - CBS can just look at the chat from years past and know who should go in the house. If you look at the 20, you kind of can figure out who the "decoy's" are.

Archived