BB7 Countdown

Yana

Thanks Yana and DreamAngel for the dual countdown and graphics. I'm really looking forward to voting for who goes into the house. It will tide me over until BB starts!!! :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Ceci... It's so exciting... Only 15 days between the time voting starts and BB 7 starts... By the way Kaysar says that he hasn't been contacted yet... Well, that's what he said a few days back, and CBS is saying the pretty much put the gag order on them, so maybe he will be on the list...

OK Guys this was just sent to me through e-mail... A clue? It's from Toni from Paradise hotel...

toni.jpg

I just wanted to ask you guys to keep your ears and eyes open ... IF you guys are into reality tv.. then Not only are you all watching american idol.. But with the summer approaching the announcement is making waves right now with the BIG BROTHER ALL STARS.. It will be up to America to vote in the house guests that will fight for the win of BIG BROTHER ALL STARS WINNER. Now I do have a heck of alot of friends that will be competeing for this chance to try for another win.. well I am asking you guys to log on to CBS.com and vote for my friends..

1 Erika Landin http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother4/g...ika/index.shtml

2.Jeanelle http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother6/_guests/_janelle/

keep checking your listings for when the vote will be able to happen.. just do me a favor and keep it in your mind.. and vote for my girls... thanks so much to everyone..

if you have to choose just one.. then Erkia Landin is your girl..

thanks to everyone..

Guest Shockalot

Ok, well for starters, Erika Landon should not have been on BB in the first place since she was common-law married to BB1 Winner Josh Souza

AND

was in a professional relationship with CBS (granted not a direct payroll employee).

So, they got away with that alright but how does she end up being a candidate for another go-around.

Well

I suppose it will be an exciting twist if her and Josh Souza are in the same game.

Lets face it - the only person we need in there is the one and only Robert Roman.

Show me Rob and we got ourselves a helluva summer folks!

I actually liked Toni from Paradise - she would bring in some drama lol, to bad they cant bring her in lol.

I wouldnt like to see Erika again, but Janelle would be great!!!

I am guessing I wont be able to vote as I am a Canadian, but I will be checking it out to see whos 'winning'

Hopefully there will be an online form that we can submit over and over for our favorite contestants! Did you see last year the script written to automatically vote Kaysar back in the house? That was cool!

Why shouldn't we be able to vote. If it's online then we can. I voted lots and lots last year for America's choice.

Oh wow I didnt know that, with it being called America's choice I never bothered to check it out, so I guess we will be able to vote woo hoo! Thanx Dream!!

Peronally I dont like Janelle the camera man last season loved her.. Everytime I turned on feeds was her laying in the yard while other stuff was happining.. Kaysar was ok.. whatever not a fan guy was a decent player.. think hes way over rated but would be good to bring back.. Hated michael last time (Though have great respect for his intelligence)..

But please for the love of god.. Dont vote Holly back.. OMG if I gotta listen to her whiney high picthed voice and airhead giggling about her maniquin again i'll go insane..

Sure shes pretty and hot and all but damn her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.. Dont think I wanna suffer thru that again..

i would vote for holly before all of the following

bb6

eric

maggie aka magget

ivette

jennifer

apri

bb5

drew

jennifer aka nakomis

Karen

bb4

robert

justin

jee

jack

bb3

chaira

gerry remeber him going to bathroom NOT WASHING HANDS, Then makes a salad SICK!

BB2

Bunky

Kent

After looking at all of these, i will vote Holly in, in a heartbeat!

i would vote for holly before all of the following

bb6

eric

maggie aka magget

ivette

jennifer

apri

bb5

drew

jennifer aka nakomis

Karen

bb4

robert

justin

jee

jack

bb3

chaira

gerry remeber him going to bathroom NOT WASHING HANDS, Then makes a salad SICK!

BB2

Bunky

Kent

After looking at all of these, i will vote Holly in, in a heartbeat!

Might have to agree with you there my friend...

Big Brother 7 starts July 6, 2006... That's Just...

3ddolphin46xz.gif3ddolphin28ql.gif

More Days!!!

Voting Starts In...

cartoondog1no.gif

More Days!!!

Graphic by DreamAngel

Guest Shockalot

I wonder if there can be some sort of 'internet gangbangers' agreement where everyone just agrees to NOT vote in highly annoying idiotic guests like

Holy

Jase

Im serious, those people just annoyed the living heck out of me and i had to put the feed on 'mute' just about 85% of the time.

Ugh.

Which former houseguest, dated a former houseguest from a previous season, while inside the house.

Nemo you don't have the answer yet? :P

lol

I thought this was an easy one and would be answered in two seconds by someone ..

Guess it was harder than I thought?

Eww. Bug eyed Toni? How can it possible be a clue if she is clueless?

Besides wasn't she the one who Diane BB% lived with for a while? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Archived