BB7 Countdown

Yana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When talking to another housemate about going to do the DR sessions who said "You better take some tissues in there with you" ?

Jun

WOW awesome numbers ...great job both of you!!

No sorry...

I am sorry to post the countdown late... I have just got home from working a Clarence Carter concert...

Big Brother 7 Starts July 6, 2006... Exactly

cartoontv67el.gifcartoontv09dn.gif

More Days or two months...

3:00PM Say Goodbye: As Jason was about to go to the DR, Danielle told him, "You better take some tissue when you go in there." Jason: "Why?" Danielle: "Because they'll ask you to record your goodbyes." This was the first confirmation they received that it'll be their last night (all three) in the house together.

My first post on the count down this year ..

Hi you guys!!! :) Glad to be back.

Danielle said it to jason, as referenced above.

HEY DIET!!!! I've missed you girly!!! Bout time you came back!!! You are also very very right... Your turn... I thought that question was easy because everyone had been talking about Danni coming back on the show... Sorry everyone!!!

Hi Yana!!!! I have missed you all. Have Dade, Patsy, and Nemo made their pressence known yet?

Okie.. well this is probably an easy one.

But which contestant who was not a part of Big Brother 5, DNA has a twin sister?

Big Brother 7 Starts July 6, 2006! Just...

50yp.gif87ip.gif

More Days To Go!!!

Sorry this one is early... I meant to click on preview and hit the wrong button...

I also want to add a thank you to Jem for tonight's numbers... They are better than the ones I was going to use... The ones I was going to use WEREN'T done by Dream, she does such good work, and these really weren't very good...

Archived