BB7 Countdown

Yana

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on vacation, but I will be able to post the numbers starting tonight... Last night we didn't have the right stuff to connect to the net... I hate going from DSL to dial up, but that's ok... I have the lap top with me... maybe when we move from this house to the hotel things will be better...

I am on vacation, but I will be able to post the numbers starting tonight... Last night we didn't have the right stuff to connect to the net... I hate going from DSL to dial up, but that's ok... I have the lap top with me... maybe when we move from this house to the hotel things will be better...

haha thank you, Yana!! :D

Sorry Dream.. :( I knew she was away for last night and wasn't sure she would be able to get online. I never thought about this till 2am when I read what Camper posted.

Sorry about the trivia question.....

Here's one.....

What was dyed green and who was it safe for?

It was the grass... I can't remember if it was turtles or lizards that it was safe for them to eat... I will say turtles...

You are correct, Carvin.

Jase tells the HGs that he lives near the beach at Santa Monica. He had a night shoot on the beach when he played a stripper cop on "Arrested Development," It was his second shoot of the day, earlier he played a waiter in a pilot for a show called "Platonically Incorrect," that never got picked up. AJ Langer (My So Called Life) and Tom Everett Scott (the drummer from That Thing You Do) were the leads. The show was a lot like "Friends," and his role was like Gunther that worked at Central Perk.

Your turn! :)

Took me longer than I thought to find some tonight, but they are up, and I don't think your's a crappy Jem... I like them...

Which HG's bed was known as the "cuddle bed".

Drew and Dianes?

Archived