Casting and Auditioning

Jem

Wow! :shock: That's a lot of big boobs!  Do they scare anyone else?

LOL that's a lot of wonder bras is what that is...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That, ladies, is a lot of Dallas....

But we have plenty of lovely women who are non-surgicially enhanced too. And those that are are lovely in their own way.

Politically correct,

Drew in Dallas

That, ladies, is a lot of Dallas....

But we have plenty of lovely women who are non-surgicially enhanced too.  And those that are are lovely in their own way.  

Politically correct,

Drew in Dallas

Trust me being from Georgia I too am a southern bell but I also am a woman and can tell you they are using a push up bra... Nothing wrong with that at all... It's just to make them look better in the uniform...

Okay, I'm going to defer to your superior knowledge on the subject. Let's not quibble over real, fake, or pushed enhancements ::)

I agree with you in your other posts, there is no way the former Miss Minn. contestant was a man. Sheesh....

Okay, I'm going to defer to your superior knowledge on the subject.  Let's not quibble over real, fake, or pushed enhancements ::)

I agree with you in your other posts, there is no way the former Miss Minn. contestant was a man.  Sheesh....

LOL No quibble here... Just some convo... My comment was meant to point out that you would be hard pressed to find that many lovely ladies with perfect breast... No matter if they are enhanced or not the ladies are still lovely... I too don't understand what is up with anyone thinking Janelle could be a man... But again I don't know it all... so maybe the rules have changed... :D

Guest Karen220

If they are partners, will they be allowed to speak Arabic or any other foreign language in the house?

Karen, I hadn't even thought about them being able to speak arabic. Yes you can use whatever means you want to communicate (unless it's a new rule) I know if I were going in their with a partner of any kind....I would learn sign language really quick. That way you wouldn't take the chance of being overheard saying something.

what a great topic and it raises a question for me, what if there were people with hearing disabilities in the house and they needed sign language?

Interesting question... We are going to find out about someone with diabetes and PB&J... might not be long before we find out...

what a great topic and it raises a question for me, what if there were people with hearing disabilities in the house and they needed sign language?

If they could not speak, and read lips (like christie on Survivor) I doubt they would be casted

Guest ranster627

Thank you Neb for saying exactly what I was thinking but I assumed you were all sick of me waving the disability banner!

2003 WINNER OF THE SUSAN E. SACHS SCHOLARSHIP

Ivette Corredero is the first student to receive the Association of Women in Communications (AWC) Susan E. Sachs Scholarship. Ivette, 22, is a communications arts major at St. Thomas University. A graduate of South Miami Senior High School, where she was included in the prestigious "Who's Who Among American High School Students," Ivette's goal after graduation is to work her way up in the world of broadcasting to become a TV news anchor. Her college years have been a busy time for Ivette. In addition to her full-time studies, she has a full-time job at the Nexxt Caf

Nice job Crazy 8! Good find, thanks for sharing. The information alongside the pics of the people also help froma memory standpoint.

Great post!

Guest ranster627

anyone read what I read? that they asked about people's views about gay marriages? Maybe two of the women are married?

Did anyone else see what she said about having just heard from someone that was being considered for the show? She said that the guy told her that his interviewer was pressing him on his thoughts about gay marriage and that by the end of the interview it was clear to him there was to be a gay married couple in the house... Now from what I could tell this isn't confirmed or anything... but it will be something to watch for...

Guest ranster627

yup ... that's exactly what we are talking about ... seems they are wanting to really mix it up, after seeing Jame's Blog, they may get their wish!

LAst year they scolded the twins for using sign language, because the producers did not know what they were saying. 

I remember, some other season two others knew sign language not sure if they were told to stop though

Just to add I read on another Site that Jun and Jee were also scolded when they both spoke (dang I forget what nationality they were)

LAst year they scolded the twins for using sign language, because the producers did not know what they were saying. 

I remember, some other season two others knew sign language not sure if they were told to stop though

Just to add I read on another Site that Jun and Jee were also scolded when they both spoke (dang I forget what nationality they were)

Yes I remember both of these happening...