Casting and Auditioning

Jem

Guest ranster627
so if this pic is taken outside the house, it is safe to assume that they are already in the house?

I am sure they entered on July 3rd ... not that unusual really, they go in a few days early every year ... so they can get the show pre-taped ...

Janelle and Michael sure look friendly don't they?

sheesh ... I hate quoting people but ...

I also noticed that Kaysar seems off on his own?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, that is a great cast photo, but it irks me. Lone Beau. That photo kinda makes him stand out as the one lone black guy, and gay at that. Just pees me off, Shapiro could have more than one token black guy, dont ya think!! JMHO

Guest jwells131313

Beau is one of those people I know I will like. He'll add something to the show. Some of those other brainless lookers will be nice for a couple of weeks, but will eventually strain the nerves. Still, it'll be a nice couple of weeks as they strut their stuff...

Guest jwells131313

Actually, Kasar was included just so the East Coast viewers like myself will get something to watch other than snoring HGs in the morning. LOL.

Guest ranster627

I think Ivette will last longer than people are giving her credit for ... I think she will defy stereotypes ...

I am hoping Ivette will be one of the nicer one's... She doesn't have to be a control freak to be a lesbian... I have many gay friends both male and female and most aren't what you would expect... I am hoping she comes off nice...

Guest jwells131313

I based my prediction that Ivette will be gone on her loud-mouthed video interview, not on her sexual preference. She seemed too over-the-top, too easy to be picked off.

Which, is unlike Nicomas from last year. Yes, she was "different". However, she had an easy-going fly-under-the-radar personality that served her well. Ivette seems to have that hot latin blood in her (which would be great TV if she could last...)

I based my prediction that Ivette will be gone on her loud-mouthed video interview, not on her sexual preference.  She seemed too over-the-top, too easy to be picked off....)

And I reacted to her openly admitting that she can be annoying. She must have gotten that feedback from several somewheres. I'm sure she was being asked about her flaws, but I would expect that she'd say it is the first thing she will try to keep under control. If she doesn't, I think the rest of the girls will go catty and "cleave unto themselves."

I based my prediction that Ivette will be gone on her loud-mouthed video interview, not on her sexual preference.  She seemed too over-the-top, too easy to be picked off.

Which, is unlike Nicomas from last year.  Yes, she was "different".  However, she had an easy-going fly-under-the-radar personality that served her well.  Ivette seems to have that hot latin blood in her (which would be great TV if she could last...)

and I was jsut saying that people did not expect Nakomis to last long and she did. No matter what reasons :wink: