Irvine, CA

Single

Graphic Designer

Jennifer Vasquez, 27

Plano, TX

Single

Arena Football League Dancer

Guest Rusty
Where do they find these ugly people???  There is something strange about this group....

As long as they don't have a voice like Holly from last year, I don't care what they look like. :lol::lol::lol:

You are right Janelle does too. They arent they same as last year. Someone said Rachel looks like Erica. I was looking and Ivette looks alot like the winner from 3 (cant rem name didnt watch that year) I think it was Lori.And Micheal kinda looks like Jase.

Is it possible that BB has their first lesbian in the house this year in Ivette?

Michael is my favorite so far... Gotta love a guy that admits to liking Guns N Roses!

Yana

My first impression was how bland the houseguests look. Pretty white and young overall.

Beau = Token black guy/Marcellus clone; Kaysar = token "other" ethnic; Ivette = could be semi-ethnic; Eric = the "old"guy (at 36!); Janelle = token bimbo; James = a slice of Wonder bread.

Given that most of the HGs are young and single, it looks like BB is trying to amp up the hookups this year. I'm sure plenty of alcohol will be provided to grease the wheels...

The big twist would be if they play against type. Otherwise, BB will need to have the "secrets" on an IV drip to keep it from getting dull.

First impression- Wow beatiful people but are they real. Can't judge a book by it's cover.

After reading Bios- ehh... An evening showing of The young and the restless/Real world.

But i have confidence that the show will be great like all the others.

Guest vicki31660

Save Me!!!!!

Why isn't there a houseguest over the age of 40!!!!! Older people can play the game just as well! :x

Nice job, Moderators! Thanks for posting information about the houseguest (bios and pictures). By my quick count:

Four of the contestants are from FL

Two from TX

Two from Illinois

Two from CA

One from GA

One from MA

One from NV

One from CO

The Texas contestants, although from "different" cities could easily be co-workers or friends. Plano is basically North Dallas, people who work in Dallas often live in Plano and vice-versa.

Both of the contestants from Illinois are from Chicago which makes it possible they are friends or co-workers. And with four people from Florida, the possibilities abound.

The other contestants may be friends (or relatives with different last names, like cousins) who now live in different parts of the country.

The fact that there are/may be built in alliances, with each person knowing someone else will be interesting. My question is this:

If you are told you are the only set of people who are going into the house, and the only people who already know each other, won't you be suspicious if you find out four of the other contestants live in the same state, or two are from the same city (for example Dallas or Chicago). I just think that would make people ask more questions.

Maybe not wanting too many questions about their connections to their ally will make people careful.

To those I know from past years of infrequent posting, and to those I don't, it's good to hear the excited chatter again at Morty's. I hope all are doing well.

Guest ranster627

Welcome aboard Drew ...

My answer is that I would be suspicious of everything after last year's twin thing!

Thanks for the welcome. I agree totally. After last year, and especially if they pay any attention to what goes on in the international shows, the contestants should assume nothing is as it appears.

Looks like this is shaping up to be a good season.

(I just noticed people were guessing about the pairs in another thread, so my post was untimely)