Casting and Auditioning

Jem

Guest ranster627

I have read numerous places that sometimes their faces are revealed in the week before the first show ... but I am really not sure ... can anyone tell us about years past?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the week before BB4, there was a comercial or preview with I think Marcellas and or Lisa showing the new layout of the house. But never remember a look at the faces.

To me, this all seems rather early. They used to get notified and picked up in the same day so they couldn't talk to anyone, around June 27th. Then they'd lock them up with their handlers in a hotel, train them to use the microphones, change batteries, tell them not to sing, and all the other rules they'll break. I heard them say that on their first night in the house they watched the fourth of July fireworks from the backyard.

So all this sounds early, but there might be 16 people which is more than usual, and a brand new house that they might want to test a bit longer than usual. I just hope they don't do too much before the live feeds start.

-M

Hanklee's right. We always got the house tour before they showed the pictures of the guests. Even seems early for that.

I'm just impatient for it this year for some reason .. normally I forget it's going to be on until I've already missed the first few episodes .. this year it seems like it's taking forever to start

I posted this is another thread

Diane confirmed on her website :

" The Early Show that Drew and I are doing tomorrow will air on Tuesday the 28th ok. Also I am not aloud to talk  about it before it airs, So don't ask, ok"

She is referring to the new house tour that was taped with her, Drew and Julie today.

Will post here as well.

Guest BB6Anticipation

Thank you for the warm welcome. I can't wait for BB to begin! I was here last year but mostly was a lurker and didn't get the live feeds. This year I am going to have the live feeds. The anticipation is killing me!

I think every year there is someone we all LOVEEEEE in the start and want to slice our wrists when he hear them 90 days later. Year one, Hardy worked my nerves. Year 3 it was Roddy then moved to Danielle. I think we all remember Chiwhora as I came to call her. I CAN'T WAIT TO LEARN WHO I CAN HATE NEXT!! :twisted: lol, :rofl good times.......... good times. :angel

Guest evilprincess

The last two years People has had the houseguests in the magizine the week before the first episode. They didn't interview them or anything they just show pictures and give them titles like the good girl the jock things like that. I believe the title of the Article was something like Meet your new houseguests or something cheesy like that. Last years list was not complete they had 8 of the HGs. They also interview Julie Chen and try to get her to give up twists.

I remeber sitting in the store waiting for the magazine delivery truck. It was the fouth of July holiday, and it didn't come. Then, when I did get it, it was only the eight pictures, and it sucked. By then we knew all the dirt and had the other HGs posted.

Well, as far as them releasing the names and picture of the cast it comes 7 to 5 days before the airing of the show. They are taken to a hotel 1 1/2 weeks before the show airs. Morty is right they all learn about the mics, rules and so on, but they also do their headshots and promo work, family is interveiwed.... blahhh blahhh. Keep in mind, they bring more people to the hotel then they need just in case something happens and someone backs out, every year they pick 2 to 3 extras to hold in the wings. It's call the CYA Plan, CBS also makes sure all their belongings are searched, and they have things they will need before they enter the house. (ie: personal care items)...... Don't ask me how I know all this....... I can't say..... if the fish know I told........off with my head!

LOL, I hope this helps some people out! :twisted:

Thanks Shirley!!!!!!!!

Awesome....Here we gooooooooooooooooo! :shock: