BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so we finally got the answer to the Question of the Week...why Liz voted for James?... thank you DR's, lol...☺...

Tell me tell me. I missed the show

Tell me tell me. I missed the show

haha, ur so funny marty... she said it very simply that she just didnt like James and liked Jeff, lol...

but her own words were she didnt have a "connection" with James but had one with Jeff ...☺...

Since Audrey has outted the Sleeper Cell Alliance ( Clay, Shelli, Vanessa, Austin, Liz & Audrey) to the "other" side of the house, I think it's funny as hell that she now wants to mount a counter alliance to go after them, Did Audrey forget that she destroyed that 8 man alliance way back in week one??????

I don't think that Audrey can smooth talk her way out of this one. Audrey played a messy game and it looks like she is getting set up for an eviction on Thursday.

Since Audrey has outted the Sleeper Cell Alliance ( Clay, Shelli, Vanessa, Austin, Liz & Audrey) to the "other" side of the house, I think it's funny as hell that she now wants to mount a counter alliance to go after them, Did Audrey forget that she destroyed that 8 man alliance way back in week one??????

I don't think that Audrey can smooth talk her way out of this one. Audrey played a messy game and it looks like she is getting set up for an eviction on Thursday.

I totally agree.  She just does not learn from past mistakes and now none of the 6 or 8 sides of the house trust her.

I don't think Audrey can smooth or rough talk her way out of much of anything (unless production has a "keep Audrey" twist).

Messy is some spilled slop, Audrey's game has been turn the blender on high, toss in all the ingredients and leave the top off, then blame it on the kids!

Audrey is a mess. Even when people are on her side she can't help but threaten them and lie about them. She tried to lay low the last couple of weeks, but Shelli being the victorious HOH this week is going to be her downfall. Shelli doesn't want to be a target and no on trusts Audrey. Easy choice for Shelli.

I want these BB players to be better than they are. It is frustrating to hear some of them say they just want to make it to the jury so they can hang out and party. That's loser talk to me. If you didn't come on BB to win the big prize why are you there?????

I understand that some are on BB to advance their careers, exposure and or to increase social media followers but come on, only winners (and sometimes good players) can truly capitalize on that.

But any HG who's only goal is to make it to the jury should be evicted before jury. IMHO.

I can't wait for Zingbot to make an appearance and possibly light a fire in some of these HGs.

If Audrey does go this week I think it will be interesting to see what happens if James or Jackie or even John wins the HOH. I think they go after Shelli and Clay and Vanessa and Austin. That would be fun to watch.

I want these BB players to be better than they are. It is frustrating to hear some of them say they just want to make it to the jury so they can hang out and party. That's loser talk to me. If you didn't come on BB to win the big prize why are you there?????

I understand that some are on BB to advance their careers, exposure and or to increase social media followers but come on, only winners (and sometimes good players) can truly capitalize on that.

But any HG who's only goal is to make it to the jury should be evicted before jury. IMHO.

I can't wait for Zingbot to make an appearance and possibly light a fire in some of these HGs.

I agree.  "Making Jury" is a cop-op.   Some HG's use it as a strategy to stay in the game I guess and sometimes it works.

I think I would rather go before jury if I were going.  The worst thing has to be hanging in that house to get booted out F3.

I don't really care who wins the next HOH, I just wanna see Clay & Shelli in a BOB against Vanessa & Austin. Those 2 big guys have not really played in many comps and I wanna see them compete to win something, especially Clay.

The pairs of Clay & Shelli and Vanessa & Austin both know that the other pair has to be broken up, but they want another HG to strike the first blow because they each want to pretend that they are loyal to each other. I'm betting that Vanessa & Austin will strike first once Julia enters the game officially.

I just hope Vanessa uses the POV and Shelli follows through to put Audrey up, the house votes her out and CBS/BB stays out of it and lets the games begin.  Audrey needs to go and CBS needs to cut their loses.  

I'm so sick and tired of the HG's and the DR having to "talk someone off the ledge" when they boo-hoo, throw their own pity party and want to leave.   Don't hold their damn hand, tell them "there is the door, don't let it hit your BB bag on the way out".  Instead CBS/BB behave like the wife whose husband broke his leg in 3 places and says to him "now you've messed up my seating arrangements for the dinner party", or in this case, the BB schedule!!  If people can't handle the game just let them DOR and be done with it, have a back up plan or 3; have a non-eviction week and give everyone a party with some party games & perks the viewers and feeders will equally enjoy with the HG's instead, bring in a Zing-Bot in training, anything but the sympathy trip.  It would seriously make more internet chatter if someone DOR'd than having them toss their own pity party and sulk for a week while the DR tries to put the genie back in the bottle!

I really miss the players like Dan, Janelle, EvelDick, even Rachel (who boo-hoo'd all the time but had ZERO intention of ever leaving the game), Brendon (a total idiot but played hard and never gave up).  Shelli and Vanessa may seem like strong players but they are both very weak as gamers.

I think that Shelli and Vanessa want to play as honestly as they can and lets me honest this is big brother. Good luck with that. I think neither one of them wanted to put Audrey up because they knew that she would be gone and their safety net of a bigger target would be gone. I agree that they should not be mean to Audrey but Audrey has made her own bed and now she has to lay in it. She immediately went from crying upstairs to Shelli to blowing up the alliance 5 mins later to Jason. When that didn't work out the way she wanted she was having a panic attack. If she truly was having a panic attack then I apologize for not believing that it was real but she is desperate in my opinion and is using everything to try and get Vanessa not to use the POV. I have been amazed at her game play I cannot figure out how she thought that it would work.

Audrey's downfall was telling Shelli about Vanessa trying to make an alliance with her and Vanessa saying they needed to cut Clay.

Shelli told Vanessa about that conversation and it was game over for Audrey. Nobody crosses Vanessa. 

Yes that was her mistake, and I don't think she told Shellie that out of loyalty, she defy wanted to stir the pot. Audrey should've held on to that info and used it later not when half the house wants her out!

Yes that was her mistake, and I don't think she told Shellie that out of loyalty, she defy wanted to stir the pot. Audrey should've held on to that info and used it later not when half the house wants her out!

But she had gotten yelled at by Clay and Shelli in the past. They said that she waited too long to share information. Audrey was ordered to share all information with them. 

If Audrey does go this week I think it will be interesting to see what happens if James or Jackie or even John wins the HOH. I think they go after Shelli and Clay and Vanessa and Austin. That would be fun to watch.

oooh! Please let that happen. That will be fun fun fun!

However, if Shelli backs out of nominating Audrey, she's (Audrey...hmm maybe Shelli too) almost sure to be the target next week regardless of who is HOH. Except maybe Jason. He doesn't want Liz times 2 coming into the house.

I believe that Audrey had a FOMO attack and it escalated into a panic attack. Audrey was pissed off that she was not a part of the meeting in the HOH - How dare thy have a meeting and exclude her!

A couple of days ago when Clay & Shelli and Vanessa were holding court in the HOH, Vanessa was encouraging the other alliance members to help Audrey rehabilitate her image. Clay made a suggestion that Audrey not hang out in the HOH room so much because the other HGs were taking notice. Audrey & Clay began to bicker about it. Vanessa was able to squash it, but you could tell that Audrey was pissed about what Clay said. They even discussed FOMO.

Now that is why I think that Vanessa approached Audrey with the comment about Clay & the F2 deal with Audrey. Vanessa was trying to give Audrey a person to pair up with, since Shelli& Clay are paired up. Whether or not Vanessa was sincere with Audrey, who knows? Since Liz & Austin are paired up, I can sort of understand why Vanessa would want a partner. I'm guessing that Vanessa doesn't really count Steve as her "secret" partner, or she was maybe trying to get Audrey off of Steve's trail.

What is the holdup on the veto renomination ceremony? I am getting restless waiting to see the fallout from the Shelli, Vanessa & Audrey situation. The HGs seem to be getting restless as well. if Audrey is gonna self evict, then so be i If BB production is gonna create some magical way for Audrey to stay in the game, I wish they would just get it done already.

From time to time some seasons of BB have had their share of "crazy HGs." And sometimes it can be entertaining. I recall when Ronnie the Rat overplayed his game and hid out in the HOH room. I remember Michelle whining over Jesse's eviction; ranting about an imaginary banner that she saw; begging for alcohol on a daily basis and stealing other HGs beer or wine if they left it unattended. In the season of the coup d'etat when Chima lost her cool, threw her mic in the pool, and eventually self evicted.

A little bit of crazy behavior can be entertaining in the BB game, but too much "real" crazy is just sad.

Looks like Audrey went into the DR at 10:45 a.m. BBT and is still in there. HGs are speculating she self-evicted. Veto Meeting was supposed to be in morning BBT. Audrey is such a spoiled rotten baby. She's simply not Big Brother material!