BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That will be a mind bender. The whole house has set their sights on Audrey. Maybe Jason, even though he's been buttering up Shellie all week. According to another site, someone this morning heard from DR Audrey demanding when she would get her check! 

Vanessa told Jason a while ago that she would still use it on him. She said her word is her word. She never breaks it.

Like when she made a F2 with Audrey and told her they had to get out Clay and then lied when Audrey told Shelli and turned it around. 

Vanessa told Jason a while ago that she would still use it on him. She said her word is her word. She never breaks it.

Vanessa gave her word and "never breaks it"!!  I almost spit my iced tea all over when I read that! 

That must be a "word" in some new dictionary I am not aware of!!

Vanessa gave her word and "never breaks it"!!  I almost spit my iced tea all over when I read that! 

That must be a "word" in some new dictionary I am not aware of!!

I know  :giggle:  

OK, now that Audrey is back from her extended DR session and obviously did not self evict - Now what??????

Multiple DR's every 10 minutes so CBS/BB can convince/cajole/wear down/bribe (with offers of TV spots and other gigs) so the House Hamsters will keep poor little Audrey!

Multiple DR's every 10 minutes so CBS/BB can convince/cajole/wear down/bribe (with offers of TV spots and other gigs) so the House Hamsters will keep poor little Audrey!

I think that the DR staff will try. I think that James and/or Jason might be tempted with money. Meg & Shelli might be tempted with TV offers. Even Steve might be tempted to keep Audrey for one more week because he wants to be the HG to take her out. I don't think that Jackie & Becky could be tempted to keep Audrey because they are pissed that Audrey is getting 'special' treatment. Clay will do whatever Shelli tells him to do. Vanessa will not be tempted because her integrity is on the line. Liz & Austin would switch their votes just to cause drama because they feel invincible.

If CBS fixes it so Audrey stays, I may just have to quit watching. Especially if Johnny Mac leaves!

The only way I could see Johnny Mac being evicted over Audrey is if he completely flipped out and attempted to remove Julia's #9 fake tooth with his bare hands.

If CBS fixes it so Audrey stays, I may just have to quit watching. Especially if Johnny Mac leaves!

I am with you there.  I don't think they are going to fix this one other than for CBS to come out in the best light possible.

I'm almost certain they will do something to "compensate" Audrey!!

Why would they have to compensate her ?

Seems like they've done way to much for her already.

No one twisted her arm to participate as a HG in BB.

AND it seemed like she was perfectly fine when she thought she

was weaving her little webs and getting away with it.

Poor loser -- or -- screwed up meds ?

Either way... I'm sure she's rethinking how she should have played the game.

Why would they have to compensate her ?

Seems like they've done way to much for her already.

No one twisted her arm to participate as a HG in BB.

AND it seemed like she was perfectly fine when she thought she

was weaving her little webs and getting away with it.

Poor loser -- or -- screwed up meds ?

Either way... I'm sure she's rethinking how she should have played the game.

I do not know, it's just a hunch that CBS might be in deeper sheep over this "situation" than meets the eye!

If true that she didn't want to reveal and CBS told her she had to or she could not be on the show that could be a problem, regardless of the 139 and counting page contract the HG's sign!

A few of the "BB Take Overs" have been Kathy Griffin and it's no secret that she is a huge advocate of the LGBT movement, and she said at the first one to everyone and Julie that she wanted Audrey to win the game, so that's not exactly a coincidence. 

Since BB is "allegedly" planned as to comps far before the HG's are "allegedly" selected, and Julie adamantly denied several times that this had anything to do with Jenner I tend to mistrust what Julie(CBS) have to say!

I feel the only thing Audrey is not rethinking anything but only thinking how to forward manipulate the situation to her best interest!

Pure speculation, but after watching Audrey's game play and manipulation tactics I would not be surprised if she spend a few of her several hours in the DR trying to bully CBS to get what she wants.

Hmm...seems like the only way Audrey might be able to get some mileage out of the transgender disclosuure...

would be if somehow she could blame her predicament on the HGS knowing.

Actually she was very well received by everyone.

We'll probably never be told the REAL reason behind all this drama....

so don't hold your breath

Is she still in the HN room in self imposed exile.

Appears so,  and I wager with CBS Blessing.  She seems to sneak out occasionally for nourishment & washroom breaks (at which time the other HG's are otherwise conveniently occupied, and the feeders have the seasonal "fish")!

Watching tonight's episode anything Audrey says to  they run as fast as they can to tell the King and Queen up in the HOH.

James was safe for the week and he could not wait to go tell the royal couple. 

It drives me nuts that that the Stupid Alliance always reports everything to Clay and Shelli. 

They should use the information to get an alliance together.

yep The Stupid  (non) Alliance 

Watching tonight's episode anything Audrey says to  they run as fast as they can to tell the King and Queen up in the HOH.

James was safe for the week and he could not wait to go tell the royal couple. 

It drives me nuts that that the Stupid Alliance always reports everything to Clay and Shelli. 

They should use the information to get an alliance together.

yep The Stupid  (non) Alliance

Yes!!!Yes!!!! Yes!!!

However, you must know that most of the unaligned HGs (Meg, James, Jackie, Becky) are content to just make it to the jury phase of the game. I think that Steve, Jason & John are the only HGs that are really motivated to win the game the others just want to hang out and have fun with each other. I don't believe that Jason, Steve or John has what it takes to pull them all together to form an alliance.

The Stupid Alliance has had to bide their time.

Let's hope that once one of them is able to become HOH...they'll band together.

NOW THAT would be fun to watch...

IF ONLY .......

I want Jackie to win one of the HOH's because I think that she is the only female left in the house with the balls to put Vanessa on the block and her second nominee should be Liz.

I want Johnny Mac to win the second HOH and nominate Clay & Shellie. I would like to see Shelli & Clay lose the BOB against 2 girls and deflate some of Clay's ego.

If the veto is played Austin should be the replacement nominee. I'd love to see Clay & Austin in those 2 eviction chairs next Thursday. I know that Shelli will fight like a wildcat to save Clay, but I wonder how much will the twins & Vanessa fight for Austin??? Next week only 9 HGs are voting so it'll only take 5 votes to evict. The voting will be close and i can see a lot of fake deals being made.