BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that Shelli is worried about a possible plan to vote Clay out of the game. Clay won the veto and saved himself, he's safe for the week. I really hope that she doesn't stir up the HGs investigating a non-existant plot to vote out Clay.

Mayzee said:

I've watched some clips of Vanessa playing poker and she is surprisingly calm and pleasant.

How dare you call Clay & Shelli's onscreen relationship a showmance. It's a "flirtmance" according to Shelli.

How about a "beardmance"...lol?

So if Austin stays who will the target be?

Marty said: She is just slapping Austin down so hard

Thanks for the update, I checked Live Feeds Update. Who will go up against Becky. With this ditzy crew that will change hourly!

For an hour Vanessa is just telling Austin he has not been loyal to her? She doesn't know if she can trust him. Now did Vanessa lie to Austin the past week about him being the target

She is questing why she didn't know about Judas. Did she tell Austin she is a professional poker player.

She is making sure that he never talks to anyone but her 

Just to add that the Internet is blowing up with Austin hate. It is OK for Vanessa to berate him for an hour and he is not allowed to talk to anyone else but her. 

For an hour Vanessa is just telling Austin he has not been loyal to her? She doesn't know if she can trust him. Now did Vanessa lie to Austin the past week about him being the target

She is questing why she didn't know about Judas. Did she tell Austin she is a professional poker player.

She is making sure that he never talks to anyone but her 

Just to add that the Internet is blowing up with Austin hate. It is OK for Vanessa to berate him for an hour and he is not allowed to talk to anyone else but her. 

Good Points Marty

Funny how after the events of the evening Jason, Meg, and Jackie are all Vanessa's best buddies lol ... I sure hope Vanessa can see why they are all up there pretty obvious they are hoping she's crazy enough to stick to that foolish plan after all to BD Austin

I'm at the point that I just don't give a heck! As long as John stays, do what they will. I just really want Shellie and clay separated but looks like this group loves them. Idiots.

I hope that Becky survives this week. This is the second time that Becky believed Clay & Shelli regarding a backdoor plan that failed to be executed. I want her to wake up and realize that Clay &Shelli are only looking out for Clay & Shelli.

Keep your numbers - keep some targets with you

Hope they do evict Jackie. She was getting pretty threatening with Vanessa

That being said I would love to see Vanessa, Clay, Shelli and Austin all up on the block next week. How fun would that be? 

Keep your numbers - keep some targets with you

Hope they do evict Jackie. She was getting pretty threatening with Vanessa

That being said I would love to see Vanessa, Clay, Shelli and Austin all up on the block next week. How fun would that be?

If Vanessa doesn't back door Austin this week, she should name Jackie as the replacement nominee. I think that Becky has 5 HGs that would keep her in the house over Jackie, and nobody will come after Vanessa for backdooring Jackie. I think that Jackie waited too long to connect with anybody.

maybe seeing Jackie evicted in the same week that she was HOH will light a fire in some of the HGs who are sitting back letting Vanessa, Shelli & Clay run the house.

I hope that Becky survives this week. This is the second time that Becky believed Clay & Shelli regarding a backdoor plan that failed to be executed. I want her to wake up and realize that Clay &Shelli are only looking out for Clay & Shelli.

I hope Becky wins and puts those turkeys on the block 

I am so sick of Vanessa & Shelli talking about getting blood on their hands. We are going into week 5 with Shelli & Vanessa running the house for the last 4 weeks straight.

Both Shelli & Vanessa have each won 2 HOH's and at the end of this week, both of these HGs will have been responsible for evicting 4 HGs. And that's how you play the game of Big Brother. They need to own it and stop trying to blame others for the evictions they are largely responsible for.

In week 1, Shelli, Audrey and DaVonne formed a girls alliance. (I've always wanted to see a girls alliance on BB and was kinda exited about it, because all three of them appear to be strong women.) However, Shelli is responsible for DaVonne & Audrey's evictions and she needs to own it. Shelli took one look at Clay and she immediately claimed him as her own. No girls alliance, Shelli's going for a showmance instead.

Vanessa has switched up her targets twice while HOH, telling "the house" A is her target, then because she was lied to by B. B is now the target. Vanessa has put herself in a bad spot by making too many deals with too many people, and now she is faced with betraying some of them. She is on the horns of a dilemma and she has nobody to blame but herself.

I want these strong women to play their best game, but I've really had enough of the whining & complaining about getting "blood on my hands".

Jason is on the block, and peeps are upset.  Vanessa says Jason said something disloyal to James and that's y he is up.  Jason thinks Steve told Vanessa something and thats y he is up. Any of this true or has V just fucked up?

12:58 PM Jason telling BY crew he's happy they made it this far & that's something to be grateful for so let them have some fun. He asks BBwine tonight! -jaguar3 12:56 PM Jason is outside with HGs minus Vanessa & James (who is talking in HOH). Jason is telling them he is not a master strategist sohe knows he is not getting out of this one so they should not be sad. Clay/Shelli/Meg all quiet listening. He is telling them he will be rooting for them from the outside (Meg is crying the whole time). -jaguar3 12:44 PM BY crew blaming Audrey for Jason being the target -Indictum

Jesus, is Vanessa just that good? How are they not all up in the HOH biting her face off right now?

12:58 PM

Jason telling BY crew he's happy they made it this far & that's something to be grateful for so let them have some fun. He asks BBwine tonight! -jaguar3

12:56 PM

Jason is outside with HGs minus Vanessa & James (who is talking in HOH). Jason is telling them he is not a master strategist sohe knows he is not getting out of this one so they should not be sad. Clay/Shelli/Meg all quiet listening. He is telling them he will be rooting for them from the outside (Meg is crying the whole time). -jaguar3

12:44 PM

BY crew blaming Audrey for Jason being the target -Indictum

Jesus, is Vanessa just that good? How are they not all up in the HOH biting her face off right now?

Because they are afraid of Vanessa. Hopefully this is a wake up call to remind them that this is Big Brother, not summer vacation.