BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the feeds last night. Shelli, Clay and Vanessa talking about Austin. They said he is talking to people and making moves without talking to them. 

and..... didn't Shelli and Clay just make another alliance 2 days ago with some of the downstairs crew.

and..... didn't Shelli and Clay just make another alliance 2 days ago with some of the downstairs crew.

I thought Shelli brokered a deal with Jackie on behalf of her and Clay but honestly it's easier to chase a pasture full of Spring calves than follow the alliances these people make & break!

And now I am listening to Clay, Shelli and Vanessa up in HOH.

Shelli said I want to run this by you Vanessa. What do you think about aligning with Jason Meg and Becky? 

Then they are plotting to take the twins away from Austin by planting seeds. 

I don't think we are going to see any big moves or serious game play until everyone knows they have "made the jury".

If Shell/Clay/Vanessa are in power again this week I may not sign up for another month of feeds.  This is just becoming

mundane again with the same alliance running the house and everyone just sitting around and watching them do it.

I don't think we are going to see any big moves or serious game play until everyone knows they have "made the jury".

If Shell/Clay/Vanessa are in power again this week I may not sign up for another month of feeds.  This is just becoming

mundane again with the same alliance running the house and everyone just sitting around and watching them do it.

I think that this situation is because this is a relatively young cast. Shelli is the oldest at age 33. Clay & Shelli appear to be the Mommy & Daddy to this crew. All the guys wanna be bros with Clay, and the girls wanna be BFFs with Shelli. These HGs run to Clay and Shelli and tell them everything. They defer to Clay & Shelli, they seek their advice, they wanna be friends.

These HGs don't view Clay & Shelli as their competitors for the money. They will be picked off one by one and enjoy their time in the jury house hanging out and having fun. They are young & immature. If there were a couple of hgs in their 40' or 50's this would not be happening, IMHO.

So I am just now watching BBAD from night before last. Shelli and clay with Jason, Jackie,Meg and James discussing getting rid of twins and Austin?????? Why do the outsiders feel they have to include and trust Shellie and Clay? I really want Shellie andClay OUT! And Liz and Austin talking vote out John??? WTH

Good to see that Audrey had a graceful exit and a decent edit. The family clip showed that she's going home to a loving & supportive group of people.

Audrey did make BB history being the first transgender HG, but that was never an issue with any of the HGs this season, they welcomed her with open hearts & minds. Audrey will be remembered more by the way she played the game and her meltdown at the end.

I wish that Jackie & Vanessa could come to an understanding and together nominate 4 HGs who've never been nominated. To help reset the mood in the house, they both agree to not backdoor each other and have a legit BOB where all 4 nominees are motivated to win the comp - no more throwing comps. Let the chips fall where they may and bring back some fair play and honest competition to the game.

I think I'd like to see Jackie nominate Clay and Shelli with Lizia as a backdoor option and Vanessa nominate Becky and Austin or James or Steve w/ Austin as a backdoor option.

I'm getting lost with who is with who anymore, but these sound like totally logical scenarios.

Ok all the decisions for moms and targets have been decided up in HOH by Vanessa, Clay, Shelli and Jackie the one being manipulated. They are forming an 8 person alliance. The ones they are targeting are Austin, Twins, J-Mack and Steve. They are going to try to back door Austin first.

Well that certainly was a waste of a Thursday night show.  Hopefully now we can get back to the real show of Big Brother.

Disappointing that Vanessa won again and will call all the shots, along with the runner up's for prom king and queen.  Jackie will be nothing more than an HOH pawn!  They need to change the way that comp is done and have the names drawn to see who the next two are to play!

Ok all the decisions for moms and targets have been decided up in HOH by Vanessa, Clay, Shelli and Jackie the one being manipulated. They are forming an 8 person alliance. The ones they are targeting are Austin, Twins, J-Mack and Steve. They are going to try to back door Austin first.

OMG! Not another stupid alliance and an 8 person alliance at that. I gotta give it to Shelli & Vanessa, they are very good at manipulating these HGs.

TSP are so happy to be aligning with Vanessa & Shelli that they can't see that they're on the bottom of this totem and totally expendable.

Vanessa & Shelli are cut throat players when it comes to Johnny Mac. He was used by these 2 women to advance their games, and now they are targeting him. WOW!

Vanessa: Becky & Clay (Clay volunteered, Becky may have as well)

Jackie: Liz & James (both people that put Jackie on the block when they were HoH)

The backdoor plan is Steve for Jackie, Austin for Vanessa.

A F8 Dark Moon alliance is: Clay, Shelli, Vanessa, Jackie, Meg, James, Jason, Becky. Either Clay or James on the block would be saved by the other alliance members.

I've been a watcher of BB since it's inception.. Must just be the voyeur in me.  That being said, I really cannot get into this year.  Don't have a strong affinity to any one player or group, but I do tend to hope for the underdog, so I'm probably more hoping for some of the, as they've been called elsewhere 'stupid people' to advance a little further.  I've only been able to scan a bit on Morty's this year, but have always enjoyed others comments and thoughts  so I  thought I'd enter some of my thoughts, solely from the shows and BBAD.  

I really don't miss any of the already evicted houseguests.  All came on either too strong or seemed to get caught up in their own stories and lies.  As to the remaining guests here goes;

Liz / Julia  The twin twist was a major FAIL.  No drama and no entertainment and I personally don't care for either twin, I think it's Liz I like less.   They should not have been able to reveal the twist to ANYONE without some sort of penalty.  If they acknowledged the twist before the 5th eviction they should have incurred an extra week (or even better, 2 weeks) of solo play before entering as a two. I really wouldn't mind if she / they were evicted this week to make the twist a TOTAL failure.

Austin  Came on strong and was playing well, now he's thinking with his man-parts and not his head ( well not the head on top of his body). Like Samson, he has his Delilah, who is sapping his strength and smarts even without cutting his hair. He thinks he's driven a lot of the HOH decisions, but really played only a minor role.  He is somewhat entertaining and will probably go far, unless the alliance decides to cut him loose.

Clay  Just too pretty, and he knows it, Appears to have some smarts, but another one that is thinking with the wrong head and it'll catch up to him soon.  Not sure if he's been throwing the comps, or is he just not that good at them.

Becky  Working Clay and the alliance to her advantage, working so far.  Not sure how I feel about her.

James  Trying too hard to be a floater.  After his first week in power, he got scared and has tried to lie low and float ( throw comps ) the last few weeks.

John  Everyone's favorite dentist ( is there such a thing ) John is in good shape right now, but he's on the wrong side of the power group and may not be able to play pawn mush longer.  Still I hope he goes far.

Jason  Funny and entertaining, but another one on the wrong side of the power. Now that Audrey is  gone, he could be one of the next targets.  Don't see him lasting more than a week or three now.

Vanessa  The puppet master.  Didn't really like her in the beginning, but I've grown to appreciate her game play.  I can see why she is a successful poker player, she is a master manipulator and has managed or controlled most of the HOH decisions with little or no blood on her hands. 

Shelly.  Neither here nor there.. Playing the game and staying under the radar.  Probably has a couple more weeks in her.

Meg  Not sure if she's playing the bubbly dumb blond or if she a sly little fox.  Appears to be friends to everyone and right know in good shape.

Waiting for her to break out and take over everything ( ok, probably won't happen, but would be interesting.

Jacky ( jiggly ) I've NEVER been a fan of any repeat players.. Going from on show to another to help drag over fans and boost ratings. Floater so far, and now that she almost accidentally won the HOH, she'll float a couple of weeks more providing eye candy and  boosting her chances for her next Vegas show. 

Steve  This is the nerd who for years had wet dreams about been an the show and who is now there and not knowing what to do.   Socially awkward he doesn't seem to have established any strong bonds with any other players and not in the power group.  I hope he can get through at least a few more weeks and then?  

The crazy ever changing alliance are about to start catching up with people.  Too many promises and lies are floating around and it's bound to trap someone.  

Just my thoughts opinions and your's are welcome.

12 People left and they form an 8 person alliance - How stupid!

Vanessa was doing so good - Yeah Austin lied but they've all lied to each other at some point - He's not going to put Vanessa on the block anytime soon she just basically through a life jacket to the other side of the house that was sinking fast

Well I never thought I would say this, but now I am hoping for a Vanessa and Shelli final two. They are the only 2 playing this game and all the other hour guests are just falling all over themselves to get any attention from them.

They need to change the way that comp is done and have the names drawn to see who the next two are to play!

I agree, I never liked the idea of a player deciding who the next player or players will be. That makes it far too easy for an alliance to control the comps.  With everything else in this game being controlled and manipulated by a few, at least let the competitions be won by knowledgeable or skillful individuals.

Sure would be nice to see some of the blah players get evicted before we end up with Becky, Shellie, Steve, Jackie, and Meg as a final 5 ... Brutal

With the exception of Meg I agree.   I  :love: me some Meg, Floater or not.