Rachel - Week 9 - HOH

CeCiMom

Well if anyone wins the POV besides Adam Jorchel is still safe. Jordan and POV winner that pulls themselves down vote and Rachel is the tie breaker.

Still would much rather have Jordo or Rach win.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Rachel wins this it is because Jordan worked very very hard to keep Adam in the game and worked on his sense of loyalty. Loyalty is something he admires and something he struggles with.

I Shelly was in the game she would be with Porsche and Kalia for sure. Keeping Adam in the game and Jordan working on Adam's "loyalty" is the only thing getting Rachel to the end.

I do agree that Jordan is the reason for Adam's loyalty, but Rachel won HOH this week so she took charge of her own fate. Even if Adam flipped back to P/K, Rachel would still be in F4. It's also going to be up to Rachel to win POV next week (or Jordan, but I kind of doubt she will win whatever it is). So, if Rachel makes it to F3 and then F2, it's going to be because of herself, not Jordan.

watching this tugged of war between rachel n jordan on who stays

seem like jordan wants kalia to stay

rachel wants porsche to stay :animated_bouncy:

watching this tugged of war between rachel n jordan on who stays

seem like jordan wants kalia to stay

rachel wants porsche to stay animated_bouncy.gif

I know Jordan is afraid of Porsche but I believe it will be Kalia who hits the door

If that's the case, they'll probably need a new door for the house because it'll be pretty much destroyed.

lolol templeton

This is really going to sound dorky but I don't know if I'm happier about Rachel doing so much better this season or the fact that a lot of people have changed their minds about her. I hope she's in the F2 and has a shot this year but, either way, she's really done a great job.

This is really going to sound dorky but I don't know if I'm happier about Rachel doing so much better this season or the fact that a lot of people have changed their minds about her. I hope she's in the F2 and has a shot this year but, either way, she's really done a great job.

I'm one of those who have changed my mind about Rachel precisely because she is doing so much better this season on her social game. Especially since Brendon left. I think she should be F2 and if that holds, she should win.

I agree Rachel is SO much better without Brendon. I think she has a fun, friendly personality when she's hanging around with other people (besides Brendon). It's really helped her social game. I like how she hangs out with people downstairs instead of staying up in the HOH room all the time....like Daniele, Kalia and Porsche did when they were HOH.

I hope Rachel gets to ride a float in the Rose Bowl Parade. :party_smilie:

OMG is that an option? lol I hope so too!

Adam is finally talking game with Porsche and Kalia!! Maybe there is hope for Rachel yet.....!!

And now he's called to DR grrrr BB

I'm confused, what do you mean, lol?

OMG is that an option? lol I hope so too!

I'm confused, what do you mean, lol?

I love how rachell has been upgraded from demon to sainthood now that she's carrying jordunce to the finish line. Geez I wonder what will happen when word gets out that u become an angel as long as you associate yourself with the o supreme mega pawn/saint jordunce. Don't get me wrong I don't hate her I just think that she is probably the least deserving of the win because she has only won one hoh and uses Jeff and now rachell and than Adam as a human shield while she sits back and waits for the half a million dollars for her crack addiction

Don't get me wrong I don't hate her I just think that she is probably the least deserving of the win because she has only won one hoh and uses Jeff and now rachell and than Adam as a human shield while she sits back and waits for the half a million dollars for her crack addiction

Jordan uses crack :animated_shocking: Wow, now that statement is really out of left field :wacko:

I love how rachell has been upgraded from demon to sainthood now that she's carrying jordunce to the finish line.

I don't mind addressing this. You have a point. I couldn't stand Rachel one day, and then by the end of that very week loved her. :smitten:

It was a combination of things.

There was no Brendon to have boring segments with on the show, Rachel was very nice to Jordan when she was hurt, Rachel made some awesome moves like refusing to tell Shelly her vote and lying to Kalia so Kalia voted against Adam(sealing her demise), she worked hard and won HOH, she has been very enthusiastic with an excellent attitude, and lastly the few people who were attacking anyone who said a word against her finally stopped.

I like your user name---sounds spooky! :animated_bouncy: I'm a horror fan! :maleficent::ghost2::pumpkin:

I love how rachell has been upgraded from demon to sainthood now that she's carrying jordunce to the finish line. Geez I wonder what will happen when word gets out that u become an angel as long as you associate yourself with the o supreme mega pawn/saint jordunce. Don't get me wrong I don't hate her I just think that she is probably the least deserving of the win because she has only won one hoh and uses Jeff and now rachell and than Adam as a human shield while she sits back and waits for the half a million dollars for her crack addiction

I know this is a Rachael thread but I cannot let your snide comment about Jordan go unaddressed. If you have proof she is a "crack addict", post it. If you can't, than that comment is very hateful, cruel, and slanderous. If you don't like Jordan that is your right but attacks like that are not acceptable. IMO

I know this is a Rachael thread but I cannot let your snide comment about Jordan go unaddressed. If you have proof she is a "crack addict", post it. If you can't, than that comment is very hateful, cruel, and slanderous. If you don't like Jordan that is your right but attacks like that are not acceptable. IMO

This person just joined the boards today..probably someone that has already been banned. The ignore button is a beautiful thing...LOL!

Archived